Suggestions / Comments

A message for Vijay, other admins, and mods of IF

Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Dear Vijay, Admins, and Mods of IF,

I thought that there was no other way than created a thread to show how much appreciation we at India Forums have for all of you and your hard work to make this a better place. I could have wrote this as a private message but that would have taken a great deal of time and you all must be getting a thousand pm's daily. So I thought there would be no better way to show how much we appreciate all that you guys are doing to make sure we all have a pleasant time here at IF.
I've been on IF for quite some time now. I wish I could be more active as I would like to be, but my classes and work schedule conflict a lot. Honestly I have to say this by far has to be the greatest forum that I've ever stumbled upon. Not only does it have bollywood related stuff (like almost every other forum) but also different shows on various channels, which makes these forums stand out from any other forum online.
Vijay first of all want to wish you a very happy belated birthday (yes I already wished you in the other threads) but I have that tendency to wish various times to those that I respect greatly and you are truly one of them. It is amazing how much work you have put into the forums to make it the best online. Your dedication has really shown for all that you have done for the forums. And I'm sure every member is thankful to you for coming up with such a wonderful concept. I know I'm truly having the time of my life here. I've also met so many wonderful human beings through these forums. For you to put your time and effort into these forums despite having a busy schedule with your family, friends, school, and work is something that every member should applaud to! 👏 It's tough. Very tough. And you've done beyond what one's capacity could be. Wish there were more people out there who could be so good at multitasking! 😆
Admins of IF. You have done a wonderful job of helping Vijay run the forums. He definitly couldn't have done it alone. 👏
And the mods. How can they be forgotten. Its due to them that the forums are free of trouble makers! Well obviously trouble makers aren't gonna leave us....but that's why there are mods to take care of all the bashers and help keep the forum clean! So a big hats off to them! 👏
I just wanted to show how much I am thankful for the wonderful team of IF for all their hard work and dedication to make this place the most excited and hate free site on the world wide web! So a big 👏 to everyone and the members of this forum as well. Because without the members, the forum wouldn't be running!

I would like this to be a global announcement if any of the admins or mods can do that.

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!

Edited by Cutiepie Rani - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Well I agree to certain extent but there are still some issues that need to be taken care off !!! Hope the admins are aware of it !!!

I am happy that IF is developing new features and has ventured into Social Networking but Social Networking means an easy approach for any person to access Personal information and so to protect personal info. We should have stringent security measures as well !!!
Edited by ishan.k - 14 years ago
iTangled_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ishan.k

Well I agree to certain extent but there are still some issues that need to be taken care off !!! Hope the admins are aware of it !!!

I am happy that IF is developing new features and has ventured into Social Networking but Social Networking means an easy approach for any person to access Personal information and so to protect personal info. We should have stringent security measures as well !!!

I agree with Ishan, there are so many other important matters to be taken care of

However unique a discussion forum and social networking seems to be i aint very happy about this social networking thing, scares me a bit, Like Ishan said, Personal Information is so easily accessed !!

Hoping Admin take care of it soon, they have been informed however !! Hope they deal with it fast, like pronto !!

Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Guys it's not easy to run a forum. I'm sure with enough time all the problems and issues will be fixed and dealt with. There is just so much one can do to make the forum flawless! =) But I do agree with both of your viewpoints so don't get me wrong!
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Such an awesome Post... I agree If is like second home for us.. I too spend quite of my time with it and I'm really feel my self lucky to work with such an awesome Team.. Thanks Vijay for Making IF  and taking your time out for create new features for us.. What happened on IF about some personal issues has been sorted out with the apologize from the both side... And i hope all the things will go smooth after this... i would like to thank the Admins, Gms, Coolbies, Viewbies, Videobies  and mods as well.. They Are doing a fantastic job to maintaing the forum with awesome updates, Contests and all... A special thanks to IF members who for joning this site and made it feel like  home...😃

Thanks honey for making this Post... *hugs*😳
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sano88

Such an awesome Post... I agree If is like second home for us.. I too spend quite of my time with it and I'm really feel my self lucky to work with such an awesome Team.. Thanks Vijay for Making IF  and taking your time out for create new features for us.. What happened on IF about some personal issues has been sorted out with the apologize from the both side... And i hope all the things will go smooth after this... i would like to thank the Admins, Gms, Coolbies, Viewbies, Videobies  and mods as well.. They Are doing a fantastic job to maintaing the forum with awesome updates, Contests and all... A special thanks to IF members who for joning this site and made it feel like  home...😃

Thanks honey for making this Post... *hugs*😳

I felt that this thread was very necessary to show our appreciation to everyone here who works so hard to make the forum the best. =) Your post was wonderful as well! Thanks!
sanober. thumbnail
@ rani yea that was so sweet of you and i find your post very nicee.. and special thanks to you as welll as u appreciate our hardwork *hugs*
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail

im sorry if i  left out anyone who contributes to the forums...but it means a lot that you guys take time out of your busy schedule to  maintain the forums! that deserves a round of 👏!

sanober. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cutiepie Rani

im sorry if ileft out anyone who contributes to the forums...but it means a lot that you guys take time out of your busy schedule to  maintain the forums! that deserves a round of 👏!

Hey....thank you so much... It surelt takes time but the mebers like you who appreciates our hardwork we feel so much happy...😃
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
of course it takes time. nothing can be done rapidly. its a slow progress. there are a lot of things that can be fixed and improved here on the forums, but i don't expect it all to be done within a snap of a finger. we should appreciate how things are at the  moment and just be patient about the things that need to be changed or improved. =)