At last PE ends!!!!!!!!!

Posted: 14 years ago
Friends, at last PE ended on a good note............Pawni proved Ila wrong............Ila was punished in front of everyone..........Shikhaji got back her much waited medal........Dev was sooooooo happy due to Pawni's success.........later Pawni also won the Commonwealth gold medal..........the only sad tune was that Dev ultimately succumbed to his illness............. 😭 ............but indeed the star of the show has been Hiten tejwani as Dev...............Hiten simply rockzzz........I will eagerly waiting for his next serial...........hope that comes soon.........but Dev Sir will reign in our hearts forever!!!!!!!!!!!!! ⭐️
wat dev died?😭thats the reason i didnt watch final episode coz i cant see dev dying its so painful and i knew it they will make dev  die to make his role immortal.i have no strength to see hiten dyingg
i watched PE ony bcoz of Hiten. he is the real satr of this show. looking forward to c him in a good new show
i agree to that the star of the show is dev aka hiten,his acting was brilliant and superb,hope to see him as lead actor in a new serial,at the same time i am happy and sad that pe ended.and yes hassan dev sir rocks
Thanks.

Dev indeed saved this show. Hopefully we will get to see him soon in some other serial.
IT ENDED!!!! I have NO IDEA whats going on!!! OMG!!!! JEEZ! When your sick..you miss out on EVERYTHING!!! Im soo behind! 😭

He died!!!! OMG!!!
@xtaurous i hope u get well soon.
Rubbish!!!!😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

What was the use of a love track if it had to end this way??

Sorry to say but even if the hero died in the middle LRL was far better!!!Atleast the heroine lived on alone and their love became immortal!!!!

Just few second ago my Mom and me were talking about Dev and she also told me that it will have Kal Ho Na Ho ending....
I'm glad it ended. This was the worst Indian serial I've ever seen. The first season I have to say was awesome though before the actress got replaced. Also, yes like many have said, Dev was awesome too. What a really bad and quick way to end lol.