Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 14 years ago
My friend's reading The Last Song right now, she's been carrying it around for the past few days and always opens it up when we get a spare moment! She keeps raving about it too so i'm hoping to catch it soon!
amna malik thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Dear John is a must read. It's totally amazing
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Ooo I love Nick Sparks... such fast reads and they stay with you long after you finish... My fav's the Notebook, and its sequel The Wedding, last one I read, is also very sweet... it's about their daughter and son-in-law this time... love it!
i absolutely loved a walk to remember! read it within a day!! tooo good! love it! then i watched the film that was good too
-dhruvi thumbnail
The best one in my opinion (& I've read them all) is the choice, it's a must read!
-Ami- thumbnail
I've read  Three Week With My Brother. It was pretty good. I had to read it as a summer reading this summer for school.

And now, I really want to read A Walk to Remember and The Notebook but I haven't gotten to them at all.
Arushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
well im a nicholas sparks fan..
he tops my most favourite authour.. and i have read all his books..
true fan u could call it.. LOL
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I have only read A Walk To Remember and I think the movie is one of those rare times where it actually lives up to the book as well

I want to read the Notebook as well
chhilt thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I just need to read The Guardian and Three Weeks With My Brother.... then I'll have read them all :P
Arushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tani91

I have only read A Walk To Remember and I think the movie is one of those rare times where it actually lives up to the book as well

I want to read the Notebook as well

oh you really should read the notebook.. and its sequel which is called THE WEDDING
well.. i just hope u enjoy it.😊