Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sabah thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Nicholas sparks is awesome!
las night i just finished The Lucky One. It was super awesome. :)
And True Believer is cool too, i haven't finished.
And The Choice is nice as well.
OH and A Bend in the Road! :)
ANd yea there are a few more.
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I want to read Dear John....I saw the movie posters and the new book cover....I think it might be good....has anyone read it yet?
-SilverFlames- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nicholas Sparks is just a wow writer... love his novels, they are so heartfelt and simply touching.
I finished reading The Choice on X-Mas Eve and now i have read all NS books... My favourite has to be.... ermm... not sure actually as they are all wonderful but truly The Notebook and A Walk To Remember...
Arushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tani91

I want to read Dear John....I saw the movie posters and the new book cover....I think it might be good....has anyone read it yet?

yeah i have.. and you really should its amazing..
its basically about this boy who is kinda aimless in his teenage days and coz his grades werent too good he decided to enter the military and.... then he meets a girl on his break home (oh btw his father is an avid coin collector) and he falls in love with her... but due to the iraq thingi he needs to go back... and then how they lives take a turn... for the good or bad? you gotta find that out..
its really nice..
and give nights in rodanthe also a read if you want to..... i personally adore that book..
hope you like them :)
amna malik thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Dear john is absolutely amazing. My fav book of the lot. It just touches something inside u. It's beautiful

The movie looks awesome too. can't wait to watch it
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: arss

yeah i have.. and you really should its amazing..
its basically about this boy who is kinda aimless in his teenage days and coz his grades werent too good he decided to enter the military and.... then he meets a girl on his break home (oh btw his father is an avid coin collector) and he falls in love with her... but due to the iraq thingi he needs to go back... and then how they lives take a turn... for the good or bad? you gotta find that out..
its really nice..
and give nights in rodanthe also a read if you want to..... i personally adore that book..
hope you like them :)

oh ok..I have to make my monthly Borders trip...lol😆😆 will be sure to catch those😊
Originally posted by: amna malik

Dear john is absolutely amazing. My fav book of the lot. It just touches something inside u. It's beautiful

The movie looks awesome too. can't wait to watch it

I know....I'm going to watch it for Amanda....that girl is so cute! and also for Channing😳😳Edited by Tani91 - 14 years ago
amna malik thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Channing is the perfect John. His looks, his style.....it matches perfectly wid John. And Amanda looks very pretty as Savannah, especially in the last part of the promo
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
  • A moment to remember (way before the movie came out. this was the first book where i cried)
  • Walk to remember
  • message in a bottle (cried my eyes out)
  • The rescue
  • A bend in the road
  • Nights in rodanthe
  • The wedding

He used to be my favorite author. Not just a favorite author but my inspiration for writing. I read all his books and stopped after the wedding. I didn't like that book. I never got around to reading another one of his books again. May be i should start again 😭

Edited by Perfangel5655 - 14 years ago
-dhruvi thumbnail
Yeah the wdedding sort of dragged, the ending was pretty good if oyu want to read it again.

The books sort of got predictable, but still love them.
You should read The Choice, The Last Song, and the The Lucky One.
Other than that, I didn't like the ones besides the ones your listed.
chhilt thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
My favourites were...

A Walk To Remember
The Choice
The Rescue
The Wedding