Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-dhruvi thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: Tani91

I know....I'm going to watch it for Amanda....that girl is so cute! and also for Channing😳😳

I love that girl too, but it kinda made me irrated because Sav. not's supposed to look like her, Channing is perfect for John, but not Amanda. Either way i'm looking forward to it also. & same for The Last Song, though she has no purple streak or imagine anyone close to Miley, oh well.
purple.star thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I've read The Last Song and The Guardian..loved them both very much.

Watched A walk to remember and The Notebook so haven't read them.

I've read The Last Song and A Walk To Remember..........is the Notebook really good?
chhilt thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Miley_hp

I've read The Last Song and A Walk To Remember..........is the Notebook really good?

It is.... it's really good :)
Im reading the wedding and it's really good so far!
Looking forward to read the last song and the notebook!

x x
I just read A message in a bottle and Dear John
wonkyfaint thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
oh you liked Notebook...to be honest I found it a bit boring in the beginning..it was a little slow..but then it picked up. Maybe cos I'd already watched the movie like a billion times lol😆
naina0123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ive read A walk to remember and Dear John..loved them..
wanted to read the Notebook and the Message in a bottle but cant find it anywhere out here..
ammygurl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I have read A walk to remember, the notebook and message in a bottle..All because I saw this wonderful topic here. and i saw how you all loved nicholas sparks..
And Yes, All three are awesome and message in a bottle really remains very VERY close to my heart as it was very sincere.. I had goosebumps when catherine informs garrett in his dream that If not me, you would send that bottle to theresa! :) somethig along those lines :)
Loved the novel... and the notebook, well..hats off! I couldn't imagine A guy could write that well.. I am a big big BIG fan of Noah Calhoun now.. Allie was okay!! :)
But seriously, awesome writer, equally good books.. :)
Ananya

whatsername thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ive read Dear John, the Notebook and a Walk to remember

Reading Message in a bottle

Last song is nxt .

Although, I love his novels, I find his words very repeititive. And the charecters are more or less the same. So are the ways they feel for the girls. The way Nicoholas Sparks describes a kiss or a certain feeling is almost the same in all his books..

Nevertheless, I love his work and Dear John book made me cry like a baby. and the Notebook is very close to my heart.

Also, I blame Nicholas Sparks for the False hope i have of finding someone who will love me like John or Noah Loved Suvannah and Allie..

😭