Posted: 14 years ago
Umm Rice .. Yeh dil keeps manging more 😆

Any curry is just incomplete if not eaten with Rice =P
Roti is so dryy 😆

Rice is one of my obsessions (:

For simplicity in it's cooking I have been eating rice for about the last year and a half. I miss hand made rotis and prefer them more than anything else but still sticking with rice. Seldom I visit Indian restaurants to get the taste of romali roti and naan to always cherish those moments. Otherwise my menu mostly consists of pasta or rice. I think I am being carried away by the thought of ROTI.
When it comes to eating, I would prefer Roti but if cooking then Rice all the way..😆 Rice is way easier to cook and faster too whereas Rotis need hard work and a lot of time..But I love rotis..and naans, kulchas, tandoori rotis, puri and kachouri..😆 Plain rice is just not my thing..though I can't say no to biriyani, fried rice or pulao..😆 So everything's good actually. 😛
😃 i wud choose rice.... coz i can make different dishes with rice.😆 😆... we have many options in rice 😊
Posted: 13 years ago
i love rice, love eating brown rice, yellow rice, chicken biryani and white rice with curry on top yummy
Rice for me, all the way. It's like a drug.

Plus, if I eat it an hour or so before bed time it helps me sleep. :D
I like roti in food
with achar
and podine ke chatni

i love rice........cant eat roti at all......

Well, wheat contains more fiber than white rice. If you love rice, then try eating Brown rice cuz that contains alot of fiber too.

I prefer a combination of these anytime. 😉