Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

YRKKH 28th Oct Written Update

roku_huseinfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Naitik Akshara in their room…Naitik seeing Akshara's family photo… Akshara was abt to tell Naitik abt her kaka kaki but she notices Naitik is seeing her family photo frame… seeing the picture Naitik says it's a pleasure to see Akshara's family picture…akshra smiles…  Akshara notices Naitik is upset…she asks what happened naitik? Naitik says actually dada ji very angry with me…he is not talking with me.. Akshara says sometimes this things happen in our life…but we becomes very surprise to see all this things….Naitik says yaa surprise….Akshara says wht?? Naitik says look at ur back…. Akshara turns n Naitik kissed on Akshara's cheek…Akshara starts blushing…Naitik asks will she go for shopping tomorrow… Akshara agrees…
At nath house…. dadi reading a book abt setha maiya…she says ram understood his love whn setha went away from him…Rajshri comes n sits beside her. She says she got an idea to solve the problem between sunaina n omi….Rajshri says she needs dadi's help….dadi agrees with Rajshri… Rajshri tells dadi her plan..
At Singhania house.. All preparing for diwali pooja… maharaj ji brings flowers for the pooja… bhabhi ma n gayatri doing some work….bhabhi ma asks gayatri abt Akshara… gayatri tells her tht naitik n Akshara went for shopping … bhabhi ma says Akshara went for shopping? Gayatri she must understand na there are lots of work left for pooja.. bhabhi ma thn asks maharaj ji where are the betel leaves? Maharaj ji says Naitik will bring thm…dada ji says don't ask Naitik for anything…. He is of no use… just then Naitik comes…he says he has brought everything… Gayatri becomes very happy … bhabhi ma thn asks Akshara to keep the ladoo in kitchen…Akshara keeps the sweets..she sees some ladoo.. She gets some flashback.. She asking anshu for ladoo but he is refusing… Akshara had a tear in her eyes… she calls varsha…Akshara asks varsha abt omi kaka … she asks her thy are talking or not? Varsha is quite… just thn Rajshri calls varsha…varsha cuts the call… Rajshri in sunaina's room asking dhaniya to clean sunaina's bags..varsha asks Rajshri wht happened? Y she is clearing so many bags? Rajshri is quite…she thn asks dhaniya to leave… dhaniya does…Rajshri looks at varsha…
At Singhania house…naitik enters into dada ji's room.. he is searching dada ji's wallet …finally he gets tht…
BREAK

Rajshri tells varha abt her plan…Rajshri says I just hope my plan works… n I hope sunaina don't misunderstand me.. varsha says ma have u informed papa abt this? Rajshri says no …I have to tell his abt this…otherwise he won't let sunaina go….Rajshri tells she will tell his now..
Dadi n Gopi dadi sitting at hall… dadi telling Gopi dadi she never thought this will happen … just then varsha comes n tells dadi that Rajshri has asked her to tell sunaina her decision ..
Sunaina sitting in the terrace..Varsha tells her tht dadi is calling her… sunaina comes down floor.. dadi tells  sunaina tht she should go from this house now… all becomes shocked to hear tht…vish becomes angry n asks dadi y she is behaving like this…Rajshri tells vish tht omi has taken his decision by giving her the divorce paper.. vish becomes shocked to hear tht…he says I know omi took a wrong decision…but how can u take this decision ma? Dadi asks vish to keep quite…vish looks at Rajshri .. she asks vish not to say anything now…vish is shocked..

BREAK

dadi asks sunaina whts her decision now? Sunaina says she will go now… all becomes very upset…shuriya says she can't do this…if she go wht will happen to anshu?? Sunana says she don't want to talk abt this matter now…at sunaina's room..she is packing… she sees a saare n remembers omi gifted this saare last diwali… she becomes very upset..
at Singhania house… nandini reading a poem…Akshara n reshimi comes….reshimi gives nandini her dress… nandini was abt to keep that dress but Akshara asks her to cheek whether it is ok or not..becz last year she made a dress but when she was wearing it for diwali it was not fitting…reshimi asks Akshara she is missing her family na….Akshara says ya…she tells reshimi diwali was the best festival for her family…thy used to celebrate it with lots of masti n fun…  

Edited by roku_huseinfan - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saydie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks roku, looks like not much is happening!
zooni.blue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
nothin happening here
Malajiji thumbnail
t

hank you for the update...