Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

YRKKH 29th Oct Written Update

roku_huseinfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Anshu enter into sunaina's room..he sees she is packing her bag…anshu asks her where thy r going…sunaina tells anshu tht thy r going to hisr mama's home…anshu asks sunaina will omi go with them? Sunaina says no…anshu says thn he won't go…he will go only if omi goes with him…
Rajshri tells vish everything…vish says u took such a big decision without asking me…  Rajshri says but this is the best way to solve their problem.. Vish says but if she misunderstands u all thn? Rajshri becomes worried…dadi says Rajshri don't worry. We r doing this for her welfare only.. Dhaniya says bare ma sunaina kaki is going…bhola crying.. He says bare ma pls stop her…. Rajshri asks dadi to stop her…dadi says Rajshri we have to do this other wise thy won't b able to lead their normal life…
Shuriya n sunaina standing outside their home…shuriya asks her not to go…sunaina thn tells him tht omi is not receiving his phone…  Anshu comes n tells sunaina tht omi is not receiving his call too…sunaina feels very bad… Anshu says he won't go without meeting his papa…sunaina says thy have to go now otherwise thy will miss their train.. Sunaina then asks permission for leaving…Rajshri starts crying uncontrollably … sunaina asks her not to cry like this otherwise she won't b able to go…she takes blessing from dadi…bhola was abt to sit for driving…but shuriya says he will go.. Kaki n Anshu sits on the car…just thn Akshara calls varsha…. varsha receives the call… Akshara asks her whts going on ? Varsha is quite… Akshara becomes worried she asks her what happened? Varsha starts crying n tells Akshara that kaka has left home with Anshu…Akshara says WHT??? She becomes shocked…. nandini n reshimi was sitting behind her… thy asks her what happened she says nothing…saying that she leaves….Akshara was going in her room but Golabo tells Akshara that Gayatri is calling her…Akshara is veryy upset..
At kitchen Gayatri n bhabhi ma making sweets.. Akshara comes…she is lost in thought… bhabhi ma asks her to pour oil.. Akshara was soooo lost tht she couldn't do tht properly…bhabhi ma thn aks her to bring masala …but she couldn't do tht too.. Bhabhi ma understands that she must b upset…she asks Akshara to go n take rest…

BREAK

At nath house… all sitting in mandir.. Omi comes with " pa ta ka" for Anshu…. Dhaniya tells omi kaka tht  sunaina n Anshu left…omi become shocked…he says left means? Dadi tells him tht she left home with Anshu…u have broken her heart… poor girl she was soo upset when she was leaving… varsha says Anshu was calling u for talking with u for the last time but u did not receive the call…hearing this omi leaves with a sad face…
Shuriya driving…Anshu asks his mother y thy came without meeting with his father? Sunaina says omi will come in station… Anshu becomes very happy..
at nath house…omi is very upset…he sits on his bed…just then he sees sunaina asking him y he was so late today with a smiling face.. Omi become very happy….but he realizes tht it was his dream…  he again sees Anshu asking him abt "pa ta ka"…omi was abt to give him but he realizes tht he is dreaming again…he becomes very upset..
At Singhania house… Naitik comes n sees Akshara is sitting in their room…when he come foreword he notices that she is crying…Naitik asks her the reason …but Akshara is quite… Naitik says anybody said anything to u? Akshara says no… she say actually …kaki…Naitik says ya kaki? Akshara says she left home….Naitik says left home ?? Akshara says for omi kaka…hearing this Naitik becomes shockedddd..

BREAK

Akshara tells Naitik abt omi kaka n kaki… Akshara crying uncontrollably.. She falls on Naitik arm …Naitik puts his hand around her shoulder…he asks her to stop crying…but Akshara still crying… she asks Naitik not to say anything abt this to any one. Naitik says ok…
Shuriya sunaina n Anshu reaches station…Anshu notices that  omi is not there…he asks sunaina where is his father… sunaina gets angry n says he won't come ever…. Anshu starts crying uncontrollably… just then omi says can I take ur bags with me?? Sunaina n anshu becomes shocked to see omi here…Anshu becomes very happy…he hugs omi…Anshu asks omi y he did not received his phone?? Omi says son I have came here to take u all home.. Sunaina says y? u were asking me to leave…n now u r asking me to come back again? omi says I did a big mistake… please forgive me. I used my brain for taking this decision. But now I did what my mind asked me to do… I understood ur love after losing u… he then steps forward n hugs sunaina…

PRECAP

Naitik asking Akshara for his gift…

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
thanks a lot for the update

I am releived the problem is solved so that we dont have to dea with the crap again!