So who writes HP fanfiction?

Posted: 18 years ago

I've been a regular author of HP fanfiction on a variety of sites. Anyone here who writes too? Also which is your favourite ship and which site do you write on?

i can write stuff but i don't i m a big shipper of harry/hermione not dan/emma.. and anyways they hav a kinda bro and sis relationship..... and i don't write on any other sites expect india-forum--->>>>>>>>Harry Potter.. but i can write fanfic but i don't write but tht does not mean tht i can't write... πŸ˜†   πŸ˜³
Me me me! I write harry potter fanfics on www.fictionalley.org which is the best harry potter fanfic site ever! do go there n chk it out! anyways i'm giving a link to one of my fanfic, do chk it out if it interests u:
Mistletoe

My most fav. ship is "The Good Ship" AKA R/Hr. second fav. is "Orange Crush" AKA H/G n third is lily james.
Here's some of my afv. fanfics:

Anna Grayson and order of merlin
Anna Grayson goes to an american witchcraft school. One of THE best!

Operation Humiliation
Hermione n ginny hatch a plan to huliliate Draco Malfoy. Very funny n fluffy!

Ties that bind
Read this for the Marauders first year at Hogwarts. Cool fic.

Hermione Granger and OotP
Hermione's fifth year at Hogwarts! Its the greatest hermione POV fifth year fic tht i hv come across.

Neville Longbottom
Neville's story thru. his first year at Hogwarts

Broken Fate
Okay this one's one of THE best!!! Its AU though, so watch out!

Nothing On earth
A Lily James+ Titanic story! Nice n fluffy! πŸ˜ƒ
I write fanfics, maily anime fanfiction and doujinshi(fan manga). But I've done 3 Harry Potter fanfics.

i have gr8 stories in my smart head but im 2 lazy 2 type!!!

😎 πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ 

** Too many smileys not allowed in the forum**

Edited by radz_2cool - 18 years ago
I write! πŸ˜ƒ I've only wrote one piece that's decent enough to post - and I've posted it on Checkmated (the greatest R/Hr stuff out there), FF.net and Phoenix Song. My fav ships are (as Ashi said) the Good Ship and the Orange Crush. I used to be a huge fan of James/Lily, but I don't read them as obsessively anymore. But I used to love it. You can find a link to the fanfiction I wrote in my signature - Always There For You. It's R/Hr.

Ashi, I'm going to read Mistletoe soon. I haven't read fanfics for a loooooooooooooooooong time. About time I changed that. And I read the summary and it already appeals to me. I can swallow alarming amounts of fluff without choking... LOL. So I'll read it really soon, cuz I definitely want to.
Originally posted by ishu124

i have gr8 stories in my smart head but im 2 lazy 2 type!!!

same hereπŸ˜†

Originally posted by goth princess

same hereπŸ˜†

same here... i hav loads of kool stories in my head but i don't write them... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Well, you guys should write - you've got the stories, so why can't you write it?