Hong Kong

Shazia_haya thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hiya,

I'm Sumra. I was born in HK and I lived in HK ever since I was born. But last year, I came to UK for studies. I live in UK currently but my family is still in HK. When I used to live in HK, I didn't notice it much then but after coming to UK, I have realised how much I love HK, how much I miss HK, how much I can relate to HK.

So I was just wondering, is there anybody here...

-who was born in HK
-who lived in HK
-who has been to HK
-who knows a lot about HK
-who has a friend from HK
-who wants to go to HK
-who is about to go to HK

Please share :D

Cheers,
Sumra

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

x.sunayna.x thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi, I've been to HK many times .. Love it there!
Great place, and can never get sick of going there!
x
Shazia_haya thumbnail
Kooooooooooool :D :D :D

how come you have been there many times? is it because you have relatives there? or just to visit? :)
x.sunayna.x thumbnail
Well, i don't have any family there, but a friend went to work there but i also go there as a stop over on my way to India or somewhere else in Asia.. So just to visit.
Shazia_haya thumbnail
oh okay :)
hmm so when you have stop overs, you can go out of the airport? do you stay for some days or a couple of hours?

interesting man :) i just saw somebody who said they lived in hk for couple of years at a point in their life. and now you, who've been to hk a couple of times. kooooool! :D else i know nobody really from hk on IF (except for two or three of my friends who joined coz i was too addicted to IF at that time n i made them come on it too, though they were hardly active anyway. lol)

friends? :D
x.sunayna.x thumbnail
I go for about a week, try to stay as long as i can . although the airport is quite nice lol!
Im addicted to IF too, barely know anyone who's from NZ on here so got some friends on .. they don't go on much either!
sure, friends! XD
x
Shazia_haya thumbnail
kool. oh by the way just remembered, ever since i came to england, whenever i go back to hk to visit my family, i take air new zealand lol. itz got a flight to new zealand via hk, so i get off in hk :)

lol that's my only connection to NZ so far :$ n oh yea, got a friend too now :)

hey PM me, coz now we r chatting, kinda going off topic :$ itz kinda like spamming. so best not to break the rules of IF :$