Uravugal

UravuNov2-6: AZ sir on IF - C Page 4!!!

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update Nithya.
Today's episode was so nice.The scene b/w mugs and parvathy was simply superb.
Pavathy amma's counter attack to mugs was πŸ˜†
🀣🀣

when watching this scene b/w parvathy and mugs,a sceene from vetrikodi kattu movie b/w vadivelu and parthiban dhaan gnabagam vandhadhu..

Parthiban/Parvathy-----idhukku perudhaan pottu vaangaradhu...give and take policy😎😎

Vadivelu/Mugundan---Enna elavu policyo😭😭

gayu in trouble...Raja va irukkumo????πŸ˜•
hemavathy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update Nithya.

Today's episode was so nice.

migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Nithya. Very interesting episode. I wonder who is threatening Gayu. The voice didn't sound like Raja though. Some new character?
Meena.IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Nithya thanks for the updates..

Today's episode was simply super.. Paro is trying to give back to Mugs... by just keeping cool.. gr8...

Is tat Some friend of Gayu at her college?
Y din't krish go back to bring Gayu back home? Wat about Gowri's marriage? What if Gayu comes to know about Devi?  DId Krish prove Gauy innocent at tutorial?

And my biggest doubt who is Devi's father? AZ? or Az's love married someone else and he is not shown? Y I ask this is coz, as per the updates When AZ met his love he was the father of young Ranjani.. So it should have atleast a year old.. AZ departed from his love before marriage.. So I guess if AZ is the father of Devi, she should be elder to Ranjani but she was born after Ranjani... that is my doubt...

raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Meena

πŸ‘(this is for ur doubts)
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Arjun_Meena

Nithya thanks for the updates..

......And my biggest doubt who is Devi's father? AZ? or Az's love married someone else and he is not shown? Y I ask this is coz, as per the updates When AZ met his love he was the father of young Ranjani.. So it should have atleast a year old.. AZ departed from his love before marriage.. So I guess if AZ is the father of Devi, she should be elder to Ranjani but she was born after Ranjani... that is my doubt...

Hi AM....not Anna Malai but Arjun meena πŸ˜‰, Your doubt is very reasonable since that purticulqar episode contained too many things and went by so fast......but they did show the years in each farme of those happenings....here it is for you.....

1. AZ is getting married to Visalam in 1979:
( they should have added the year in the frame when the cople get down from the car or when AM is taking aarathi for the couple though!!!

2.From October 29th Update
AZ apologies to his girlfriend he couldn't go against his brothers wish coz he is like his parent to him. He cant stop thinking about her even though he is married now as she is the only girl in his heart. She advise him to move on and not to have any guilty feeling he didn't marry her, it was written in their fate so cant blame anyone. She is proud of him for listening to his brother rather than go against him and tell him to forget her and live a happy life with Vishalam.

3.Ranjani looks like a year old in 1981

4From the same episode update:
AZ takes his two young kids near by a temple when Ranjani wants sundal, he buys sundal from a lady who is none then that his former girl friend. He is stunned to see her on that state while she run away from there.

Ranjani is already six years old

5. From the update:
He seeks her on her place day after and cries to see her on that state, he thought she had moved on and happily married and settle in her life. She says she only had her mother who was sick and they spend a lot of money on her treatment and hence lost everything. Both cries over their fate.
From the above  sentences and picture we should guess that AZ started meeting this Sarasu often( it goes without telling I think) But they must have showed one more scene that AZ is visiting her just for a couple of sconds.

6. On the day when Sarasu gives birth to Devi:
From the update
AZ hurries to the hospital while AM sees him and follow after him. AZ girlfriend have given birth to a girl but her own state is very terrible as she lies on her death bed.
they should have shown this year one more time when they showed Devi as a baby for the first time near her dying mother.....

So it is clear that AZ is the father of Devi and Devi is atleast six years younger than Ranjani....

Abbbbbaaadaa........yan petra inbam ivaiyagam peruga....
Meena kannnnooooo and Shree ponnu.....ungal sandegam theerndadaaaa.....

GB sir, Next time when you guys show year...please show in the correct frame......Please tell thisd to Hari Babu sir.....

Edited by atina - 14 years ago
parthisix thumbnail

@Atina, I beg to differ from your opinion on adding the year in the frame when the couple gets down from the car. The year was added to the start of the scene and the scene continues further implying it is 1979.

atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yup...PArthiban ..I agree with you too. In this case they should have started that segment with the couple getting down from the car...not just showing the car alone...... ( the difference between these two scenes is less than a second).

But whatever is the case...this serial is going at a super speed...and all the stars are acting very well. Your dad (AZ) is so good showing his deep thoughts with regrets when he sits and thinks about the past.

By the way thanks for posting your message....

Hey folks it looks like Parthi does follow the serial too....come on shoot your questions to him as well.......Already Gurubaran is around with all his support and now your presence here is most welcome.
Edited by atina - 14 years ago
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
First of all a warm welcome to Parthiban πŸ‘
πŸ‘It is great having you here and hope you also have a wonderful time discussing the serial with us 😊.  Please do join us on a regular basis 😊

Nithya and Sumi Akka,
Thank you for the kalakkal suda suda updates πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ and for the pictures Atinamma πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.
Wow the story is definitely moving at a fast pace πŸ‘.  I'm very happy that Krish revealed the truth to Paro (wow, Nihtya neenga correct guess panniteenga 😲..)... Just for a mistake AZ did, they can't punish Devi naa... so am happy Krish took her home.

But this Mugunthan and Saguni Senthil 😑...
Cheee.. such evil people they are 🀒🀒🀒.... sothukkaga, they don't mind if someone dies 🀒... by the time they realize their mistakes, they'll have nothing left!!!

But seriously 😑.. how dare that Mugunthan shout back at Paro 😑😑😑.. If he knew the truth.. then gathai kanthalaagidum

@Atinamma: Thank you for the time line of events πŸ‘πŸ‘... when they first showed Devi i was confused.. but then realized it must have been well after...