Posted: 14 years ago

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shaurya- Shaurya, Akshara's elder brother, is an attractive and well built young man of today. He is overprotective about his kid sister and behaves like her father. Though he matches Vishambharnaath in aggression, he lacks maturity. He has a traditional and conservative approach towards women; 'they are to be protected' is ingrained as part of his chauvinistic training. Shaurya shares a warm relationship with Akshara but they do not share every detail of each other's lives. He projects a "I'm your big brother" image and has even kept his romance with Varsha a secret from her.

Varsha- Varsha is Akshara's best friend, and is as lively and innocent like her. They share every girlie secret, their grievances and sorrows together- she is Akshara's 'true soulmate'. Varsha, an only child, lost her father at a very young age, and is a more practical, confident and self reliant person than Akshara since she does not have the security blanket of  father figure or brother over her head. Varsha has been regular in Akshara's house and has fallen in love with her brother Shaurya. However no one knows about their relationship! This is one secret that she has kept even from Akshara.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Members List

1. luv_eijaz_anita (Ami)
2. PrInCeZz07 (Hummy)
3. Reeno
4. ibrahim94 (Imran)
5. DMG&&BiDAAi FAN (Natasha)
6. rag-ran4ever
7. mireen19
8. *Twinkle_Shine* (Samiya)
9. angel's life (Angel)
10. Payal25 (Payal)
11. gujugurl (Margi)
12. sweet_shagun (Shagun)
13. -Preeti- (Preeti)
14. desi_baby07 (Aisha)
15. CUTE_MITO (Shanti)
16. luv_kwaish (Charu)
17. noha_450
18. lazylamhe (Niki)
19. sonalwade
20. aish_punk
21. indiandoll89
Edited by -Ami- - 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

List of Ideas for future ShaVa scenes we have.

1. Besharam scenes
2. Broken button scene
3. ShaVa dance at reception
4. ShaVa getting ready for reception/choosing each others clothes out
5. Shaurya kissing Varsha's cheek/forehead
6. ShaVa both helping Akshi out/consoling her
7. ShaVa with Anshu.
8. Vish & Varsha scenes.
9. Varsha cooking for everyone.
10. Shaurya & Varsha's mother scenes.
11. Another "ishaara" scene with ShaVa.
12. ShaVa car scenes.
13. Varsha tripping and Shaurya catching her.
14. Varsha with Anshu
15. Mohit-Rashmi (Totally not ShaVa, but they need to be on the list too. =P)
16. ShaVa morning tilak scene.
17. Maheshwari family dinner scenes. 18. ShaVa sneaking out to go somewhere.
19. Varsha trying to make it up to Shaurya for getting him annoyed at something.
20. ShaVa hugs.
21. Dadi with ShaVa. [Maybe giving them talks if they ever fight]
22. More terrace scenes.
23. Oh yeah! Varsha painting! Shaurya gifting Varsha paint sets.
24. Karva Chauth. Lolz now I'm going into traditions!
25. ShaVa during diwali.
26. Shaurya just flirting around with Varsha.
27. Oh, these are in the future but, Shaurya taking extra care of Varsha when she's pregnant.
28. Shaurya going crazy when she's pregnant. Because she just won't sit down or take care of herself.
29. ShaVa feeding each other sometime!
30. ShaVa at their next holi.
31. Varsha fainting at pregnancy and Shaurya picking her up.
32. ShaVa taking Anshu out for fun. [mela or park or something]
33. ShaVa "trying" to teach literature to Anshu. Or any other subject. =)
34. ShaVa anniversary. Shaurya having a little surprise planned for Varsha. And then maybe a little celebration with the whole family too.
35. Family member birthday parties.
36. Varsha calling Shaurya up at work sometime.
37. Varsha reminding Shaurya to take his lunch. =)
38. Varsha actually bringing lunch to his work.
39. Restaurant/Candle light dinners with ShaVa.
40. Varsha putting Anshu to sleep. [Don't know where that came from] 
41. Not ShaVa... but Omi Kaka and Sunaina Chachi's story unfold.
42. Varsha being annoyed at Shaurya for something. Ignoring him and him being all confused at what he did.
43. Emotional scenes: Varsha consoling Shaurya or Shaurya consoling Varsha.
44. ShaVa just talking about their future kids [names, boy or girl, etc]
45. ShaVa talking as friends; talking about make up; gossiping. (Like how Shaurya promised Varsha before Akshi's wedding)
46. If ShaVa go out somewhere, and if someone looks at Varsha in a dirty way... Shaurya get angry at the person.
47. Shaurya sneak up behind Varsha in the kitchen.
48. ShaVa going together to a mandir.
49. Shaurya putting sindoor in Varsha's maang.
50. Rajshri pulling Shaurya's ears if she catches him flirting with Varsha.
51. Scrabble with Anshu.
52. Varsha tripping and Shaurya running to catch her from falling. Like how they usually show between couples.
53. ShaVa going out late night to get some ice cream. And this time actually eatting it. And maybe Varsha teasing Shaurya by pointing out some ice cream on Shaurya's nose and putting it there himself.
54. Shaurya sick and Varsha taking extra care of him.
55. ShaVa going to the movies. If it's a scary movie then Varsha grabbing Shaurya's hand. If it's a emotional movie then Varsha crying and Shaurya giving her a tissue lolz!
56. ShaVa just watching a movie home and Shaurya falling asleep half way through.
57. Shaurya gifting Varsha a huge, cuddly, stuffed teddy bear.
58. ShaVa promoting a new show for Star Plus. [lolz this usually happens with Star shows!]
59. ShaVa promoting a new movie. =D
60. Shaurya looking for something in his room and making a mess everywhere... Varsha coming and
cleaning after him.
61. Shaurya buying Varsha new choodiyan or payal and actually putting it on her.
62. Varsha bringing tea in the morning for Shaurya, and if he doesn't wake up then she puts his finger in the hot tea.
63. ShaVa having a pillow fight.
64. Varsha running after Anshu in the house and bumping into Shaurya.
65. If Nani ever says anything against Varsha, then Shaurya standing up for his wife.
66. ShaVa out in the rain.
67. Shaurya tuck Varsha in to sleep
68. Shaurya coming home late; Varsha ignoring him; Shaurya feeling guilty and trying to make it up to her.
69. Varsha playing hopscotch with little kids; Shaurya watching from far away.
70. A little girl for Anshu. Like little Rohan-Pooja from K3G
71. Shaurya giving Anshu tips on how to "woo" a girl.
72. Anshu talking about "woo-ing" tips from Shaurya to Varsha and her getting mad at him for that.
73. Varsha huffing and puffing because Shaurya might have used those "woo-ing" tips on her also.
74. Anshu just talking to Varsha about the ideas and then afterward her getting in a bad mood and confronting Shaurya and him trying to manofy her
75. Varsha dancing at the reception. Only young couples dancing and not the elders. Naniji makes some unwanted comments on Varsha's character again but Shaurya and the whole family sides with Varsha.
76. Shaurya brining Varsha some paint sets and saying that he "accidentally" bought them again.
77. Shaurya and Varsha holding hands.
78. Varsha at her mothers- Shaurya calls her but Anshu runs away with the phone. Both chasing each other and then Shaurya gets the phone and holds it up high so that Anshu can't get it. Then Rajshri or Daadi coming and taking the phone away instead to talk to Varsha while Shaurya left behind annoyed.
Edited by -Ami- - 14 years ago
Join in and post away!

Congrats on #3 everyone! =)
Yay! #3 is here! I'm so proud of you... and me... and our other lovely ShaVa-ians! 👏
Awww! I know right?! =D I'm so excited for this one. =P
I know... me too! It's like our home! :)

I know right?! This is seriously my second home. =P I tend to not like it whenever I don't get to come here.

Yep it is. It's my third... well I'd say second [putting it with the Oasis]. I hate it when I don't come here either. Lolz I have to atleast make one appearance here every day! 😆
Haha, I'd hate not watching epi's and not coming here on Thursdays cause thats when my swim meets would be. But now since thats over, it won't be like that. =P  

But whats going to bother me is how India will be ahead 2 epi's. =(