Written update for 1st November 09

Posted: 14 years ago

Hii everyone I am back with my today's update. Well you can listen to this song until I finish the update http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKb3WWPSLF

[MEMBERS ONLY]

Part 1

Episode starts with Dadda ji scolding munna for changing his wallet. He says, it is a Diwali so I thought to buy a gift for you. Daddaji says but I told you I don't need new one then why did you bought one?๐Ÿ˜• And before removing my old wallet you even didn't thought about asking me. Then Naitik says I am sorry butsince the day you have stopped talking to me I am felling very restless. If you have problem with me then scold me or hit me but pls don't stop talking to me. I can't bare this anymore. Pls forgive me for changing your wallet it won't happen again, but I am happy that at least you have talk to me today. Daddaji says so you want me to scold you? Is that you want it? Naitik says yes. Daddaji says why? Naitik ask for forgiveness from him about export order. Daddaji says don't talk about past year this is a New Year and lets talk about New Year. He also says I like that wallet that you have given to me. Finally all misunderstanding is solved between Naitik and Daddaji. Akshra is worried about courier. Rashmi tells her that she have tried to call them too but no one is picking up. Naitik comes there and ask her what is going on? Akshra says nothing. he tells Rahmi and Nandni that after pooja his wife is gonna give him some gift so lets go for pooja.๐Ÿ˜Š oh this man can't wait anymore They all leave for pooja. Scene change to Maheshwari house. Everyone is busy in pooja except Omi Kaka.he is standing alone upstairs. Singhaniyas are doing pooja as well. During Pooja Naitik tells akshra that he can't wait anymore pls give me my gift.stop behaving like a child Naitik๐Ÿ˜† Finally Kaka comes down and joine everyone in pooja. his entry was suprb just like we have our hero entry in movies ๐Ÿ˜†Everyone is kind a shocked at maheshwari house but at the same time they all are very happy that finally Kaka is joining them in all rituals.

Part 2

Both families are doing aarti. Bhabhi ma gives Prasad to everyone. Akshra is still worried about Gift. Daddaji asks Rajbanna about sweets packets. He says ya I have delivered almost all of them only few are left bcoz I don't have their address you have them. So Daddaji says you should have told me earlier na. ok lets go let me give it to you. Daddajia and Rajbanna leaves from and there and so does Bhabhi ma and Gayatri as they also has something to do in the kitchen. Again Naitik asks for his gift to Akshra. He is standing in front of Akshra closing his eyes. Akshra is still worried as she hasn't received parcel. She is about to tells him that she hasn't bought anything for him and then Courier man comes. She runs to pick up her parcel. Naitik asks who is he. Rashmis says no one. Basically Rashmi and Nandni tries not let Naitik knows about parcel but they failed. Naitik is about to go to Akshra and Rashmi grabs him and talks to him about fireworks. Then he tells her that she doesn't like fireworks so why is she asking for that?๐Ÿ˜† So she says Nandni did is calling him. And Nandni also talks about fireworks and during that time Akshra picks up her parcel and courier man leaves from there. Naitik comes there and asks her who was it? Rashmi says it was a courier man he came here by mistake. Akshra also agrees to her. Gulabo comes there and tells Rashmi and Nandni that Bhabhi ma is calling them and they leave from there. Naitik is still wondering about courier man. Akshra tells him to forget about him and to close his eyes. โ˜บ๏ธThe he says oh so finally I am gonna get my gift. She gives him a gift box.๐Ÿ˜Š

Part 3

He opens the box and he is so happy seeing a watch. He praise Akshra's choice and tells her that he  loved it his gift. He also tells her that it is very sober, elegant, and stylish just like his choice. He also asks her that if she doesn't mind then he wanted to tell her something. She says what? He says I thought you have completely forgotten about my gift. She says aap bhi na Naitik aap bade voo hai๐Ÿ˜ณ'.then he looks around to make sure that no one is there and then he grabs her and they have eye lock scene fro 2 sec. ๐Ÿ˜ŠBoth families are lightening fireworks and enjoying it. Naitik grabs Akshra's hand and asks for a kiss.naughty naughty ๐Ÿคช She says no and he behave like he is mad at her for 1 sec and then Akshra check what everyone is upto and no one is looking at them and all that and then she kiss him on cheek..๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ Next morning Akshra wakes up and sees Naitik is not there. She gets worried now i am 100% sure that she is Rajshri's beti๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† and says why didn't he wake me up? And all that. Back to Maheshwari house. Kaki is making Tea for kaka and Rajshri tells her that after so many days jeth ji will have nice tea.Kaki thanks Rajshri for taking care of her in her bad days and Rajshri tells her that she doesn't have to thank her. And Varsha also tells her same thing. Bhabhi ma and Gayatri is doing Tulsi pooja. Akshra comes there and Gayatri asks her about Naitik. She says Naitik is not in his room. She says so where is he? Akshra says she doesn't know.

Part 4

Akshra tells her that he is not in the room. Naitik comes with Daddaji from morning walk and everyone is so happy seeing him like that. Rashmi asks him what is going on bro? ๐Ÿ˜†Daddaji tells her that there is nothing like that its just now sun is gonna rise from west instead of east๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† and everyone laughf at him. Rashmi says so is that mean Maa ka ladla sudhar gaya???๐Ÿคฃ Everyone laughs at him. Akshra is also happy for his this behavior. Gayatri tells Rashmi to help Akshra in getting ready? Akshra was like

where? Gayatri tells everyone that today Akshra is going to her maayka to celebrate Diwali.lagta hai not

only munna but maa bhi sudhar gai i mean at least for today๐Ÿ˜† Akshra is so happy. Rajbanna tells

Daddaji that Naitik is gonna come to office after droping Akshra to her Maayka and he was like mein bi javuga?? ๐Ÿฅณ(I am also going there?) Bhabhi ma tells her that ya you are going to drop her home. He is also happy. Bhabhi ma tells him that today you guys are going to treat very well by them. (Referring to maheshwaries) Daddaji tells her that so now he is gonna gain some more fat๐Ÿคฃ daddaji aap bhi na.๐Ÿคฃ Everyone laugh. Rajbanna tells gayatri that he forgot to tell her something yesterday and show was like what? He says you were looking so beautiful yesterday and so does that necklace. Gayatri tells him that she is thinking to give Akshra a Khandani necklace as she is going to maayka. Rajbanna says neki aur puch puch'๐Ÿ˜† lagta hai aaj Singhaniya mention mein sudhar gaye Day mana ja raha hai everyone is behaving so nice to each other and so happy he also tells her that one thing that he doesn't understand is that sometimes you are mad at her and sometimes you love her. i don't understand that either ๐Ÿ˜†I don't understand this relationship between mother-in-law and daughter-in-law. Sometimes sweet and sometimes bitter. most of the time she is bitter she is only good for today as you guys are celebrtaing sudhar gaye day๐Ÿ˜†Gayatri tells him that all relationships are like this. It takes a time to understand it. When Akshra came to this house, I was thinking that Naitik is not close to me anymore bcoz of her but now I am used with it. Still there are some habits that I can't tolerate at all weather it's in my daughter or daughter-in-law. Tomorrow if Rashmi will lie to me like Akshra, I am going to be mad at her too. Rajbanna tells her that we are leaving in big joint family so our heart has to be a big as well so that every one can leave in there. She says what you mean by that? He says I mean sometimes we have to let it go. Don't keep really high acceptation from everything bcoz if you will then you might get heart so bad when you can't fulfill them.  And episode ends. 

Precape: Gayatri gives khandani necklace to akshra and she goes to her maayka. She is talking about it to Rajshri and she realized that it's missing.

Please excuse all my mistakes and if you like my post then please don't forget to press "LIKE" button. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by PCRocks - 14 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Thanks for the first part...I like ur idea of making us listening to a song while u update ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
thanks for the update i am waiting eagerly till you update the next parts xx
thanks!!

and those are nice songs! i love the first one especially :) its now on my favorites list
Great update... thanks... another tension for Akshara..poor girl hasne had a peaceful breath since she entered her sasuraal...
Thanks for the update.....
Thank you for an awesome update! I KNEW IT! When I was reading the update I knew something was going to happen to the khandani haar! Maan I feel so good! :P
thanx for the wonderful song n lovely update
Thanks for the update...

Arey Yaar y does it always happen to Akshara.. she cannot even keep a necklace ?????