Thangam Nov 2nd- 6th Updates in Pg1 and Discussions - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago
Thank you for the superb Update😊

I liked the way JC talked to Ila .. It was really emotional. If Ila cried hearing that then that proves she has a heart but it doesnt beat for the Ayakudi kudumbam alone...

Ganga collector kalyanam eppo nadakkum nu irukku😕 but at the same time if JC had married Ganga after knwing all his father's tricks he would have never let anyone touch his Ganga or his Ayakudi Family..Ganga and her family is really safe in JC's hands😊.

Hope he doesnt change again..

Aiyo They are dragging  this Marriage Day a bit too much.. Porumaye pochu..
Thanks for the update. These ppl are so evil.
thanks laksh
maybe ila has a little bit more heart than her father, but her hate for subbu and family will soon overtake that
Thanks for the wonderful update Laksh. They are dragging this marriage. J.C is good - how come he didn't come across his dad's plan to drown the collector?

One noticeable absence in all these collector missing episode is Ramamani. What happened to her?
Thanks for the updates.

I hope that our 'saint" Ganga does not end up saying that she will NOT marry the collector, because bad things are happening to the Collector because of her....

Originally posted by Smily_Face

Who is  Ramamani ?

Second daughter of Ayya ... Younger sister of Ganga .. Played by Sandra jose .. very bubbly girl .. not like cry baby , dumb Ganga 😳 ...
I liked the way Shanmughavadivu gave tit for tat answers to Ilavanji's talks😉😆..

I hope she comes to Periyakudumbam soon as Ayya's Marumaga and Saravanan's wife and start screwing Ila for her plans.

Also pray that she doesnt change seeing her husband Saravanan

I hate Ila always hearing others talking secretly and also interrupting them..Nalla pazhakkam nu onnume theriyatha indha Inji Kaari ku😆. .

I won't be surprised if the wedding gets called off for some reason.

Then it is the rise off "ganga the collector" :P  Maybe it is what they are aiming.  How could the "heroine' of the serial can be so docile?  It is like equalising her with Mahatma.  Even Ayya and the rest of the family except Subbu has some kind of temperement in them.

Namba yethanai padum pathuroupmeleh.

Anyway, thanks for the updates guys.  Waiting for Wed's.

Could someone post yesterday' update please?