Thangam Nov 2nd- 6th Updates in Pg1 and Discussions - Page 3

Posted: 14 years ago
Thank you so much for the awesom update Migan 😊

If Karpagam is still confused about Ganga and her raasi then she cannot be changed.. After seeing all wht Ganga did when Sk was missing and also the way she told she would have drowned herself in Kaveri Aaru etc If Karpagam is still doubtful hearing all wht Ila told then enna nu sollarthu..

Seriously I am also bored seeing Ganga like this. Ramya Krishna who acted so well as Neelambhari now doing this Ganga role seems really odd.

She is the lead of this serial and as usual she is the target for the evil spirits there so she has to be shown as a paavam ellam thaangum idhayam, yaarerum mannikkum uyardha ullam ... (TMS le Selvam Sir Mathiri.. Atleast here its a Lady shown to be sensitive and crying)

But she shown not only as a Mahatma, but also a coward and at times a stupid lady.She acts as if she doesnt have her own opinion at all.. She stops everyone at the wrong time from talking or doing anything. Creatives pl dont spoil her image., She is going to write her IAS.... I really cant bear seeing Ramya Krishnan like this..

In other words Annyaayathukku Nallavangala irukkanga both mother and daughter...

Once again thank you for the updates😳
Thanks Migan for the lovely update.
Thanks for the updates migan..
I hope Karpagam will snap at Ila for bad mouthing Ganga instead of just standing there confused.  I thought she said that now she has no fear to let Ganga married to SK.  Her reaction now is confusing me.
Thanks for the wonderful updates Anj.

I too think this Karpagam can not be corrected. I don't know why she keeps on believing Ila.

I agree with you Anj about Ganga character. She doesn't even talk much and barely wears any nice saris. Others all dress-up good.

I don't even know if the wedding will happen or not. This thing is dragging too much. May be she will become a puyal once the wedding is stopped or she may say that is for good as well.
Thanks Migan and Anjali for the updates.
You're right Anjali, Ganga is basically the female version of TMS Selvam! It's sad to see the actress who played the much loved (and equally hated) Neelambari, being reduced to playing this lukewarm, boring character. I hope she changes, and as Caryn mentioned, this wedding cancellation may be the excuse she needs to stand up and defend herself! At the same time I want the wedding to happen because I like SK's character and he suits RK quite well.
I think the marriage will only happen next year from the way dey dragging

Thanks Anjali for the update.
Ohhhh my god i never seen a crook and sarcastic lady like IIa, althought its a short drama but its really irrated to c a lady's behaviour like that.  Yeakkk.
Thanks for the updates anjali and lifeissymbol..

Ila .. mean lady.. manages to brainwash SK amma all time.