Non Sun TV Serials

Anbe Vaa Nov Discussions - Innum Varum

anjkhoney thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Welcome to the new thread friends😊..Lets continue the discussions for November episodes..

Today 02/11/09

Actually edhuvume nadakkala😕.

Sandhya ve drop pannatuma nu masterji kettathukku Sandhya gives a full speech on how she lost trust in everyone. how everyone from Jeeva's amma to her Appa cheated her, acting, poi adhu idhu nu ore dialogue🤢..

Her Appa paavam tries to explain the consequences of getting Jeeva's love by either methods of compelling or crying,by force or tears.

She blames her father and hurts him a lot by her words like 'you have not done anything for me ' etc (Enna pombala iva, Cha ivalo perusa valanthu paattu school nu pogara variakkum valandhu yaarale?) Love failure varathu periya pain thaan adhukku nu namma kooda irukkaravanga mela pazhi podarthu enda vidhatula nyaayam..Cha I never thought she was so selfish.. Ivangalku mattum thaan heart pain nu ellam irukka? Ivanga appakkum adhu ille?😡

Thappe pannaalum she wants her father to support her it seems.. (Then he is not a father. thappu panna he should correct her, thats wht Masterji is doing) Her father tries to convince her but she refuses to accept his offer and moves away ... .

Angel and Aadhi discuss about their family issues and Aadhi suggests her that they should get married without considering anything (adhellam sari but ungalku oru ponna vaazha vaikka sambhadikkanum, appram pannunga kalyanam.. Unga Principles vittu kudukka vendam but sambhadikkavum venum...)

Masterji drinks and sings songs.. Paavam avar.. He calls for Sandhya and she comes with a dull face (Sariyana umnaa moonji😡)He tries to tell how hurt he was and sings songs (super songs he selects...Lovely expressions Masterji👏👏👏)..

She was such a stone hearted female, He was begging her to talk to her and she dint even care to look at him.. ( love love love nu alayarthu okay but mathavanga kaanuke theriyale nu sollarthu romba annyaayam... She shouted Jeeva that day for ignoring everyone for wht Priya did to him. Today she is punishing her father for her own mistake.. Love nu vandha vaay thorandhu sollanum, Millenium ellam thaandi vandhachu naama. Ippovum pazhaya mouna ragam paadi azhutha no use...)Masterji points out her mistake.

Sari Jeeva sollarthu thaan avangalku 'Bhagavath Geetha'yache? Annaiku padichu padichu sonnare not to punish his master for the pain she is undergoing etc.. Idhu mattum unga kaadhukku ketkalaya Miss Sandhya?😡
Nalla revenge edu kannu, 'Kannu irukkumbothu adhoda magima theriyathu'..Vittu pona thaan andha vali puriyum.. Ippidi pochu na i think u r going to realise ur father's value soon.. (Cha unga mela irundha mariyadha suthama ippo illa....)

Masterji asks Sandhya to make Muttadosai . She goes and he drinks again. He tries to climb down the stairs and asks Sandhya to switch on the light but unfortunately he slips (OMG naan bayandha mathiriye aache..Aiyo Masterji 😭)
Sandhya comes crying appa appa ennachu. Aiyo kaapathunga etc (ippo kathu. Sorry my dear, i dont feel sorry for u today.. U r responsible for this state)

Freeze

I dont like the way they show Masterji drinking.. Varutham vandha kudukkarthu mattum thaan theerva? appidina ellarum kudukaarangala alaya vendiyathu thaan. Eppo venum naalum Yaarkuvenum naalum varakoodiya oru reason for death is Heart Attack..Masterji saagarthu thaan serial kadha na, edhukku indha vazhi?Sandhya pesara pechukku eppo venumnaalum he could have had that attack.. , Adhukku badhila kudichu kudichu thannaye azhichukkara oru aala en kaamikkareenga

Love is a beautiful feeling. Love nu vandha pain freeya koodave varum. Love le santhosham na ellarkum kushi , nalla ethukkareenga le? Appo pain vandha mattum kasakudha? adhayum ethukka vendiyathu thaan..

Ippo ellam parentskaaga love venda, pirivu vandhalum,sethalum parava ille  appa amma santhosham thaan mukhyam nu 'Kaadhalukkum Pethavangalkum Mariyadha' kuduthu pirinju vaazhara lovers mathiyile Oru Payyan thanne love pannale nu solli Appa va recommend panna sollarthu, vendatha mathiri treat pannaranga,Thittaraanga.. .. Romba kashtama irundhathu Masterji nelamaya paakka..

avara mathiri appa irukkaravanga 100 kodi puniyam panneerkanum..

Joseph sir mathiri onnu nenakkarthu innonu pesarthu nu illaye?

I wonder how Jeeva will react to this.. I wish he slaps Sandhya atleast once for ignoring his words and making his Master suffer like this...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meena.IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Anjali ma thanks for the updates da..
I missed the few scenes da... Ur updates says that i have n't missed anything...

Sandhya - She is not able to forget Jeeva.. ok... She is not able to pour out her heart.. ok... She wants someone by her side.. so she expects her dad... that is also fine... Thape pannalum appa ponnu pakam irukanum pa.. appo than avanga atleast konjamavadhu convince avanga...
But Sandy should have talked this much like Dad edhuvume pannala.. he is acting like feeling for her... he supports only Jeeva.. Masterji ya kaya paduthama unga manasa solli irukalam.. She is too much in talking about MAsterji...

Jeeva - eppavume comedy dhana... When sakthi told about Sandya, then also u were not seriuos.. Ipadiye ponna, unoda comedy ala, pala peru vaazhkai serioua agidum... 

Master ji - Great man that he supports jeeva.. But oru appava Sandykum konjam support panunga... Jeeva kitta sanda podungnu sollala.. But porumaya eduthu sollanum.. First tell her that Jeeva will come for u.. Or tell jeeva to avoid Sandy...
Ipadi kudichutu sonna ungala yaaru nambuvanga...
Kudicha ellame sari aiduma.. Ninga ilane unga ponna enna aava... avalukku yaaru irukkanu yosichu pathingala...

Don't worry guys, nothing will happen to Master ji.. I think he may ask Sandy to marry Sakthi....
I pray for Master ji...

Aadhi - Idhellam sari paatu varuma? Paathu panunga....
Jana and Devi - wru?
raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Masteji kku onnum aaga koodadhu..

Oru appa ponnu kitta ippadi kenjaaru...ponnu kku ava life dhaan mukkiyama padhudhu..........kalikaalam

muttai dosai suda pora aalu..ok dad,dosai eduthuttu varen nnu sollittu poirundha????

Aadhi--unga idea  

TM and FB--  

anjkhoney thumbnail
Today i got to see the promo.. Masterji again promises Sakthi about the wedding and we get to see a happy Sakthi.. Jeeva kitta Sandhya talks something and Jeeva is serious... Masterji talks about the invitations printed and Sandhya also tells someone like ' Idhu thaan ellorkum nallathu' etc...

Today 03/11/09

Masterji is safe and sound on his bed. Jeeva and Sandhya next to him.. Sandhya is still in the same mood. Not talking angry upset etc.. Jeeva tries to take the chance to talk and fill the scene. Sandhya gives the lemon juice to Jeeva and leaves. After a lot of pressure from Jeeva Masterji tells him about the way Sandhya was silent towards him...He consoles Masterji telling that he would talk to Sandhya

He goes to Sandhya and asks her wht the problem was . She gives a ettikku potti badhil and he get wild.. He scolds her for her carelesness. Yesterday naan sonna mathiri he also told.Kooda irukkara varaikum oruthanga anbu, mathippu ellam puriyathu aana
avanga pona aapram azhuthuttu proyojanam ille..He advices her a lot and leaves telling not to be so rude and careless to her father..She doesnt speak a word to him..

TM and FB anna with Thala ( Appa vandhutangayya echus vandhutaangayya...)

TM and FB goes for a pattimadram on the triangular love story. FB anna supports for Sandhya and TMama supports Priya (Thaadi Mama yaaru .. I knw he will do tht only).. FB anna discusses indirectly about the wish of the viewers to see Sandhya and Jeeva together.. He tells everyone votes for Sandhya and not Priya. (Kandippa rendu per andha list le irukkamaataanga...)They play with the same track for sometime confusing Jeeva
Jeeva also gives us an idea about his intention. He likes Sandhya a lot and wants to see her happy but Love nu vandha he can think of Priya only not Sandhya..(Paavam now he is going to be in trouble)

Jana and Devi

Devi comes near Bhai kada and this time Jana avoids her and goes inside.. She sees this and thinks about this strange behavior from him..
He goes to a small Sandhu and there he meets Devi also. They both talk a lot and Jana talks about him pain in seeing himself as a helpless person.. He asks her either to come with him or to leave him alone..She talks about sacrifice and his happiness and others.. (Love nu vandhaale indha stage thaandiye aaganum. No one can escape this phase)
..HE asks her just one question 'Love pannarthuku munnadiye idhellam therinju edhirpaatha vishayam thaane?' but she was not able to give an answer.. He leaves telling this and Devi cries..

Masterji lies on his bed with his face covered with a towel. Sandhya comes there and slowly with a small hesitation calls her appa. Masterji ponnu appa nu kooptta santhosham avar mogathule therinjuthu.. He pampers her like a baby and she cries out apologising and talks about leaving Jeeva for his good future .. Finally she tells she realised that real love is in seeing the person happy and to give up anything for his happiness. She also tells that her father was most imp to her.. She got scared seeing him without any movement after he fell down from stairs and she blames her for everything.

Masterji as usual tries to console his darling daughter putting the blame on himself for everything. He blames himself for not taking care of his sweet daughter and confesses the way he saw his Amma in his daughter ( wow super appa ivaru.. Masterji hats off)..She also gets convinced and his happy.. She tells that she could live without anyone but not her father. She wanted her father and when he fell down from the stairs she was so scared and thats when she realised how much she loved him... (hope she doesnt change her mind.. according to the promo she is going to obey her father to see him and Jeeva happy.. Lets see wht happens.)

He says he is very happy and wanted to celebrate ( adhe kudi thaan). He sees his ponnoda expression and asks her to find out from the non alcoholic people the method to celebrate happiness and he would do tht from now on.. (Hope he stops his drinking habit for his daughter)

Freeze

reenap75 thumbnail
Today the episode was really senti.  I liked Sandya and her dad scene so much.  Now only she is like old Sandya.  I too saw the promo like she is ready to marry Sakthi so I guess it is going to be over soon so we will all find out whats going to happen to all of them.
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks da Ani for the updates....i am glad Sandy have slowly changed her mind😛
anjkhoney thumbnail
Thank you so much Melly Chellam🤗🤗🤗..

Hmmm Sandhya AV le thaan manasa Maathina IF Sandhya Manassu appidiye thaan irukku..😉

Today 04/11/2009

Priya in BIG FM studio(I missed her.)She is all disturbed thinking about Sandhya's words but ends her show very well. She sits in the cafe drinking her coffee.. (Summa solla koodathu BIG FM set awesome.. Cafe pramaadham.) Her collegue talks about her selection of love failure songs in her show today.(Manasu eppidi irukko appidi patta mood songs thaane poda varum..)

Jeeva comes there to meet her and talks about her missd call and asks her the reason. Paavam rendu perum vishayatha solli tension etha vendam nu maraikka romba kashtapadaranga.
Jeeva tells he was tensed about Sakthi's issue and Priya tells she was in the same situation thinking about Sandhya's Appa.

Angel and Aadhi talks about their marriage and life after marriage.I really like the practical talks of Angel , questioning Aadhi how would he take care of her after marriage, as he is a person who is not interested in money and She is a gal who lived in luxury and also a student...(Good Angel I liked ur frank approach)

Thaadi Mama,FB Anna (enna idhu? en kannu ennai emathudha illa unmayave FB anna French Beard kaanoma?). They wait with Thala in the beach for Sandhya. Jeeva says it was Masterji who asked him to pick her up. He also tells his echukutties that he was feeling for Sandhya after knwing this truth but its not love. They also discuss about our Masterji and his greatness in hiding his feeling about his daughter's life and supporting Jeeva and Priya's Love.

Sandhya comes there and they talk for sometime. She goes to the beach and asks if Thala was willing to join her (After a long gap we get to see a Smiling Sandy)... They both walk but Jeeva is full of pain and feelings as he is not able to accept her love at the same time he is not able to be free with her , onnume nadakkale nu nadikkavum mudiyama he struggles a lot in his moments with Sandhya.. (Dharma Sangattamana Nelama thaan)

Master with his glass aana they dont show the warning about drinking (Did i miss to see it or did the channel forget to put it?)Sandhya talks happily teasing her appa. Both father and daughter talk for a long time happily (Santhoshama irundhathu indha scene paakka)

Masterji asks about her plan and she tells that she wished to see her appa happy and healthy, she wanted to go somewhere else far from Jeeva and Priya as she doesnt want anyone to feel guitly seeing her life like this..

Masterji talks about securing her life and forgetting Jeeva forever by letting someone else into her life. She asks him time to get out of the pain she is going thru now. He allows her but asks her to consider Sakthi as he also is in the same position as Sandhya. One Side Blind Love for Sandhya.. Sandhya after a long hesitation agrees to her appa's wish to consider Sakthi

Freeze

Meena.IF thumbnail
Anjali ma,
thanks for the updates...
Tm and FB anne vandhu kalakittanga.. Chance ila...
Sandy romba nallaiku apuram nallapadiya pesaringa...
I think Big FM is not set.. They are Vijay TV radio partners right... So may be it is the FM office itself...

And, MAsterji kudichadhu apple juice... Adhunala than no warning...

reenap75 thumbnail
It all ended well today.  Hopefully they stay that way.  Sakthi 100 thadavai jeeva vantha mara matiye matiye kekumpothe yetho kuzhappam varumnu thonuthu.  Can't wait for next week.
Meena.IF thumbnail
I too think, there are gonna be more confussion... jeeva kitta sandhya enna pesa po*naga? Yaaru invitation pathi masterji pesararu...
Poor Sakthi evlao times cofirm pannikararu..

Priya and Sandy scene as so nice... Nalla friendship.. Sandy ipo than nalla ponna lakshanam nadandhukuringa.. Don't worry, ungalukku nalladhe nadakkum..