Anbe Vaa Nov Discussions - Innum Varum - Page 4

Posted: 14 years ago
Thank God Finally Aadhi is back.. It was so good to hear him talk like that after a long time.. Sounded like my old Anna is back๐Ÿ˜ณ

Sandhya's confessions were heart touching but her ILU was sounding a bit odd as it was given at the vry wrong time.. But better late that never..Atleast she will get some relief of throwing all wht was there in her heart for the past ten years...

Edited by anjkhoney - 14 years ago
Anjali ma u always voice out my thoughts..naan vera edhuku comemtns post pannanum...

Thanks for the updates...

Aadhi apadi paathadila romba sansdhosham.... Nalla advice.. Jaana podhum unga lost face... be brave and prove that u r innocent...

TM Thaadi mama, konjma advice pannalam ila... (Shree ungala thaan.. Romba nallaike apuram vandhu irukinga.. great... konja naal irunga.. buld madhiri pottunu poidadhinga..)

Sandhya it is good to pour ur herat though the siutation is not so good.. atleast u will have relief and u can change ur mind to forget Jeeva to some extent.. (Jeeva mansau maralena)
Jeeva priya ku vakku kudutha kaapathvingala...
Jeeva Priya sandhya pathiye eppavum yosikireengale, Janaa adhi poi visit panna maatingala...

Janaa's dad advied him well... but janaa in no mood to listen.. Atelast for ur parents u should be brave...

thanks for the update anju

be brave janaa be brave...kadhalnalae problem dhaanae..urs is konjam big...that's all..Aadhi sir is there na to find out the kolaigaaran..edhavadhu thuppu kandupidichiduvaar avaru...andha angel paappa vandhu naduvula ...vaa..churchla kalyanam pannikalamnu...disturb pannama irukanum....

jeeva and sandhya.....konjam seekiram confirm pannunga yaaru yaaar daavadikaradhunnu..aama..whats the use telling now sandu??

inspector saab..good way to thorathufy devi and co...kathi eduthavanukku kathiyiladhaan saavu...devi kku 1% kooda nambikkai illaiya jana would have never done anything like that nu????๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•

vazhga kaadhal
vazhga kaadhalargal oruthar mel oruthar vaikkum nambikkai.

@Meena

TM ingadhaan irukken...indha MOTW nnu oru kolai veri thakudhal nadakkudhu illa,adhula answer pannikittu irukken...

BTW adhu enna "BULD maadhiri pottunu poidatheenga"?

Edited by shreenithi - 14 years ago
hi everyone,,,and thanks for the moderator for letting me know about November update i thought it was closed,,anyways,,๐Ÿ˜Š
even after getting so much of "DOSE" jeeva's mom didn't even realize instead she is planning for a revenge ๐Ÿคข.
sandya's confession was too good,but  she revealed it in a wrong time,
Priya is good, but i would be happy if jeeva marries sandya,, atleast for the long term love she had on him,,paavam pa,and i feel she deserves it,,,๐Ÿ˜ƒ
take care frnds...!
๐Ÿฅฑ

Even though I know Priya and Jeeva are good together I feel pavam for Sandy.  Don't kow what they have in store for us next week.
Shree,
Siru thattezhuthu pizhai nerndhu vittadhu... Mannikavum...

"Bulb madhiri pottunu poidadhinga.. " Usually bulb dhane adikadi fuse pogum adhan....

Hi Sindhu,

Welcome to IF and AV... Very happy to have u hear...

Keep posting ur comments...  Sure, u will have a nice stay here...

Thanks for ur time to post...
Shocking Yet Confusing Promo

Kannaal Paarpathum Poi

Someone is sitting and hugging Sandhya and Sandhya is standing confused๐Ÿ˜•
( So it could be Jeeva)

Kaathal Ketpathum Poi

Jana and Devi is shown happy with Kalyana Maalai and Aarthi is taken...

Another flash shows Devi with that Accused Kumar.. Devi is all full of anger, ego and in Thirst of Ego  when shown with him....

Masterji is shown as if trying to hang himself ..(OMG is he going to commit suicide?)

Thiraiyil Paarpathey Mei

Sandhya is all in tears with Thaali and Jeeva is seen next to her..

again Sandhya is seen without expression with Thaali and this time its Sakthi next to her..

God enna thaan nadakka poguthu? This week one marriage nu paatha They are showing two marriages that too in a Triangular way..

Devi either with Jana or Kumar?๐Ÿ˜•

Sandhya either with Jeeva or Sakthi?
๐Ÿ˜•
Today 16/11/09

Jeeva talks to both Thaadi Mama and FB anna about Sandhya's confession but he finds out that both the echus were so cool about all that happened..

Both of them blame Jeeva to be the reason for everything.. Jeeva being ignorant of all her feelings was his way of escapism
and Sandhya cant be blamed for having such a feeling for him...
Jeeva is all confused and sorry for all his past actions..

Jana comes to his Naina and doubtfully asks him about Baskar's death.. Jana first tells blindly that it could be only two people who would kill Bhaskar which is either Jana or his Naina.. Jana tells that it was not him who did it so the next name could be only his naina..

Jana's appa makes his point very clear that he would never do such a thing as Bhaskar was still his friend inside his heart and it was he who gave the Thaali to Baskar for his Marriage and he was not a stone hearted person to play with the same thaali (to see his friend's wife as a widow)
He also tells that even if he had to kill Bhaskar he would never do it from behind, 
but do it in front of everyone that too with his knwledge only.

Jana cries for the fact that Devi was not believing him.. His appa consoles him and tells to wait for the truth.

Jana is seen having tea from Bhai's tea shop and there comes our Phoolan Devi with a sombu to have milk.. She as usual starts her music. Fully accusing Jana and talking very cheaply about him..Jana silently hears al this and bears all wht she says..
Bhai himself was getting irritated by her behaviour and talks.. She throws the milk on the ground and asks for more.. Bhai gets wild and talks to Devi but she shouts at him and tells that she would throw the milk even 1000 times on the ground but he would be paid for the loss.

She continues talking about Jana's family and appa also.. Jana talks back and this time he tells that he cried for her and still loved her.. He says that the day the truth comes out she would have to repent for all the speech she gave...

TM and FB anna goes to Priya's place.. FB anna draws cross and TM prays before talking to Priya (Ada paavigala are u going to confuse her or talk about Sandhya's love for Jeeva?)
Priya asks about Jeeva and they start stammering.. After a big build up we get to knw about the
fact that Jeeva had send them to pick up Priya..

Priya again gets wild and asks if he was with Sandhya.. TM and FB with all the nervousness tells that he was with her to get all the Podava Naga etc for Sandhya Sakthi Marriage

Priya asks the echus to tell frankly about Jeeva's affection and concern for both her and Sandhya..

They tell her that it was true that Sandhya cared a lot for Jeeva but Jeeva loved and cared for Priya the most..

TM and FB starts to tell the whole story in a summary.About the way he was clean bold seeing
Priya for the first time. The way he kissed Manager thinking it to be Priya๐Ÿ˜† ( Haha FB anna solluveengalo nu nenachain๐Ÿ˜ณ ..Naan manasile nenachathum, neenga solliteengale?๐Ÿ˜† )
The Anjali oops Anjale song getup  of thala (where he gets slapped by Aadhi)

Priya hears everything and smiles.. They beg her not to doubt his love for her.. She apologises and tells she would be ready in 5 mins and leaves..

She looks into the mirror and thinks about the Kavitai he wrote and we hear the same Kavitai in his voice. Priya blushes and smiles...
(She looked cute )

Innum Varum
I too saw the  promo any guesses.........  I agree it is kozhapifying.  But at least all this guessing will be hopefully over this week so few more days we will all know the results.
Anjali ma,
thanks for the promo and the updates...

So i ahven't missed anything except for the TM and FB anne kalakkal pechu in the first scene...

Enna pa, Aadhi and Angel marraige pathi edhuvume sollala....