Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Arjun_Meena

Shree,

Siru thattezhuthu pizhai nerndhu vittadhu... Mannikavum...

"Bulb madhiri pottunu poidadhinga.. " Usually bulb dhane adikadi fuse pogum adhan....

99% confirm panni vachurundhen idhuvadhaan irukkum nu...irundhalum meena solla maatangannu 1% nambinen...😭  

Meena.IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Achacho, Shree
Nan ungala bulb nu sollala....  Ila.. Apadi ellam edhuvum ila... ninga thapa purinjudel...

Naan bulb madhiri AV kulla vandhavudane  poidama, konjam stay panunga nu sonen...

FB, TM ilai endral AV thavithu poividum ilaya... Venumna namma Kavidhanjaliya kettu parunga...
raaspach thumbnail

Nandringa....ungala naan nambaren..

unga kavidhanjaliya neengadhaan mechukanum..
konjam imsai makkal pakkam poi paarunga...Tm and Fb aa enna padu paduthudhu unga kavidhanjali nnu....yaararu mela kovama enga 2 peraiyum varuthu edukaranga...neenga sherry nanban ngara muraiyila thadhi galukku support panna koodatha?
raaspach thumbnail

Thanks for the update anj.

aiyo waterfall ,pls come to conclusion soon...who is ur original lover?ethanai nalikku ya kozhappuva?😡

devi's behaviour is irritating😡....tea kadakarar rombha paavam..😆😆

nethu TM and FB mediator velai nallavae parthanga..1 cup coffee yum ,1 plate briyaniyum potta nalla pesuvaanga pola irukku rendum...😕

yappa maama thaadi..onnu costume change pannu,or atleast change ur veshti,shirt and thundu's colour...adhuvum mudiyalanna....chicken saapitten..mutton muzhunginennu pesamayadvadhu iru...😡

anjkhoney thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hmmm andha bayam irukkattum...

Mdear aka Sherry sir dont believe TM and gang's words..

Chumma oru chinna ponnu nu kooda paakkame they were teasing me a lot.. En friend adhaan avanga thala is also not yet here so enakku support naane thaan..

Overa thullavendam nu kenjaatha koraya solli paathein. 2 nanbargalum kekala appo vera vazhi illa😡😡😡.. Unga mandela masala aracha thaan undu😡😡..

Idhu verum sample thaan😉. Idhu pudhu Sandhya Thaadi Maamoy
😉😆

AV le Thaadi Mama and FB evalo support pannaranga Sandhyakku even though she is the one who is to be a barrier for their Thalai's love

Inge enakkum TM and FB nu irukkangale.. Chance kadaicha miss pannave maattanga enna support panna ille, Enna kindal panna , to pull my legs..

Paavam ME😭

@ shreeyakkoy oru warning kudunga😳..

Its Malai season now and wht they show via TM is not at all good..
I wonder why still people have not raised voice against that.. He can wear black but need not put this saami vesham and do all the other stuffs..

creatives better change his costume.. look all be the same but the swami getup is too much.....
anjkhoney thumbnail
Today 17/11/09

They show Jeeva with Masterji after a long gap.. Masterji talks to Jeeva about the Dhadapudal arrangements for his darling daughter Sandhya's Marriage..
Music Dir Deva's Katcheri, Special Menu for the marriage feast, Sivakkasi Vedi and wht not..
Jeeva also gives counter to his talks.. After sometime Sandhya appears and hears Masterji who is still planning about the new new arrangements for her marriage..

Sandhya tells her father that she would marry on in a simple way, In a small temple without much celebrations etc. Masterji tries to convince her but she refuses to accept his wish. She requests him to consider her one request or else to forget the marriage...Masterji agrees to her wishes..

Sandhya is standing in her terrace thinking and her appa comes with the marriage invitation. He talks about the purchase of Thaali, Gold and Saree for her but she refuses to go for the purchase and tells that she would be happy with anything her appa selects for her..

Masterji finds her worried expression and asks about making Sakthi as their Veettodu Maapila and Sandhya with tears nods her head.. He tries to talk but finds her not to be interested in anything.
He tries to move from there. But he comes back for something and finds his daughter in tears.. He tries to go near her but decided to leave her alone.. Sandhya cried her heart out because she was unaware of the fact that her appa was standing behind her and watching her..

BIG FM Cafe..

We see the Rj and Priya discussing and Jeeva comes there. Jeeva and the Rj talks a bit.. She calls herself Imsai Arasi ( Ennathu Imsai ya? I had a shock to hear that word from her😕..).He compliments her for her Imsais and she leaves the love birds alone..

Priya out of her fear and insecurity talks about marrying Jeeva the very next day itself.. She talks about the same feel which of something bad happening,which she had b4 her sister's marriage and all that happened after that.. She repeats that she was afraid to lose Jeeva or to think about Sandhya doing something to herself, at a point of time she even talks about herself who would do something if she lost him.
Jeeva promises her that they would get married soon and he would not let anything happen to her or anyone..

Jeeva meets Masterji again in his room. Masterji is all worried about Sandhya's mindset and her tears which burns his own conscious of enforcing something on Sandhya which she never wished for.. He talks to Jeeva about Sandhya who was ready to marry Sakthi only to see her dad happy.. He indirectly hints about her love who never loved her back.. Jeeva hears this and is shocked but never shows he knew the matter.

Jeeva finally asks his Masterji on wht he should do to help master and Sandhya from such a situation.. He justs asks him to tell frankly and assures him that his wish would be done..
Masterji expresses his fear of hurting one more person by making them to do something which they never even dreamt of doing.. He says that he wants atleast his Jeeva to be happy and asks him to get the address book to write the invitations.

Jeeva leaves and Master is alone and tensed ( OMG , tomo could be the hanging scene..Oh God😲😭)

Innum Varum
anjkhoney thumbnail

Originally posted by: sindhuspice

hi everyone,,,and thanks for the moderator for letting me know about November update i thought it was closed,,anyways,,😊
even after getting so much of "DOSE" jeeva's mom didn't even realize instead she is planning for a revenge 🤢.
sandya's confession was too good,but  she revealed it in a wrong time,
Priya is good, but i would be happy if jeeva marries sandya,, atleast for the long term love she had on him,,paavam pa,and i feel she deserves it,,,😃
take care frnds...!
🥱

Welcome back Sindhu😊..really happy to see u back...

As per the promo and the episodes Sandhya Jeeva pair is going to last long I think..
But its not right to hurt Priya also.. Summa irundha Sanga oodhi kedutha mathiri.. Aasaya kuduthu ippo Sandhya ve kalyanam panna adhuvum nyaayam ille..

Lets wait and see 😊

We have a new thread for AV every month..Please do join us regularly 😳...

Tk cr

reenap75 thumbnail
When I saw the promo it is very confusing to me.  I am eagerly waiting to see what would happen to all of them.  Someone is going to end up getting hurt I think and it is sad that it has to be that way.  But the serial is definitely my best so far it is very interesting to watch and so much better than all the other tear jerks.
Meena.IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Anjali ma,

thanks a lot for the updates da,... I have stopped watching TV da.. Not even AV...  i am bindin gon ur updates da... thanks so much..

I am not able to participate actively inmany threads, one of which is Imsia arasigal.. Sure I will look into that soon...

I am hooked up with my work... so have to thyagam pannufy certain matters...
Shree and Anj make this thread so active along with other  members.. Thanks to all...

Sure Sherry will be back.. Actually I am in my honeymoon trip with Kavya.. So i want to keep away from you guys so that I will not be deviated from Kavya..  ;).. Sari dhane Sandhyanjli and TM...  TM ninga Sandhya mela oru _____ create panniduvinga apuram, i ofrget kavya fall for Sandhya.. So better to restrict myself...
Just kidding..

Hope nothing happens to Master ji...
raaspach thumbnail
[QUOTE=anjkhoney]Hmmm andha bayam irukkattum...

Mdear aka Sherry sir dont believe TM and gang's words..

Yeh paapa..TM gang aa?enna ma ..engala oru kollaikara gumbal range kku koopidara..call us dejendly..ECHUKUTTIES..OK😡😡

Chumma oru chinna ponnu nu kooda paakkame they were teasing me a lot.. En friend adhaan avanga thala is also not yet here so enakku support naane thaan..
chinna ponna ..who??you??😡yenna oru 1 1/2 vayasu irukkuma?thala,vaalu yaaru irundhalum echukutties vaaykku closing ceromony nadakadhu kannu😆

Overa thullavendam nu kenjaatha koraya solli paathein. 2 nanbargalum kekala appo vera vazhi illa😡😡😡.. Unga mandela masala aracha thaan undu😡😡..
in our head u araching masala??no way kannu.go to park mama's (TMS) head😆

Idhu verum sample thaan😉. Idhu pudhu Sandhya Thaadi Maamoy😉😆
aamapaa aama..rombha pudhusu..indha sandu dhaan engalukku pidichu irukku..😉

AV le Thaadi Mama and FB evalo support pannaranga Sandhyakku even though she is the one who is to be a barrier for their Thalai's love
those two were dummy pieces😡
Inge enakkum TM and FB nu irukkangale.. Chance kadaicha miss pannave maattanga enna support panna ille, Enna kindal panna , to pull my legs..
These two are original piece😎😎
Paavam ME😭
🥳

@Anj

me too thinking abt the same thing anj..indha AV forumla 2 members veetula aiyappan viradham irukkom...indha kodumaiya ellam parka vendi irukku...😡😡

eppadiyavadu we should let them know our objection for this...not only us,iam sure many ppl will have the same thought..but don't know how😕😕...edhavadhu idea kudunga pa...