Interesting Facts

Angelic_J thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I came across these really random facts and I though I should share😆

Interesting Facts

For Your Warehouse of Useless Knowledge

1,525,000,000 miles of telephone wire a strung across the U.S. 101 Dalmatians and Peter Pan (Wendy) are the only two Disney cartoon features with both parents that are present and don't die throughout the movie. 111,111,111 x 111,111,111 = 12,345,678,987,654,321 12 newborns will be given to the wrong parents daily. Yoooooo this is CREEPY. What if I was given to the wrong parents?😆 123,000,000 cars are being driven down the U.S's highways. No wonder so much pollution😆 160 cars can drive side by side on the Monumental Axis in Brazil, the world's widest road. WOAHHHHHH😲  166,875,000,000 pieces of mail are delivered each year in the U.S. 27% of U.S. male college students believe life is "A meaningless existential hell." HAHA I agree with them even though I am not male😆 315 entries in Webster's Dictionary will be misspelled. They are still better at it than me😆 5% of Canadians don't know the first 7 words of the Canadian anthem, but know the first 9 of the American anthem. That's a LIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE😲 We Canadians are PROUD of CANADA hmph 56,000,000 people go to Major League baseball each year. 7% of Americans don't know the first 9 words of the American anthem, but know the first 7 of the Canadian anthem. HAAAAAAAAA atleast the Canadians are better at it coz they are only at 5%😆 85,000,000 tons of paper are used each year in the U.S. 99% of the solar systems mass is concentrated in the sun. A 10-gallon hat barely holds 6 pints. A cat has 32 muscles in each ear. In par with The Rock😛 A cockroach can live several weeks with its head cut off. Ewwwwwwwww I DO NOT want to headless cockroaches🤢 A company in Taiwan makes dinnerware out of wheat, so you can eat your plate. OMG every company should do that😲 It will save our environment from the extra garbage😲 A cow produces 200 times more gas a day than a person. Errrr NO COMMENTS😆 A dime has 118 ridges around the edge. Now if only each ridge was worth a dollar atleast. I would open a new business venture😆 A dragonfly has a lifespan of 24 hours. Why wasn't I a dragonfly?🤔🤔 A fully loaded supertanker travelling at normal speed takes a least twenty minutes to stop. A giraffe can clean its ears with its 21-inch tongue. Ewww didn't his mother teach him some hygiene manners?😡 A giraffe can go without water longer than a camel can. A goldfish has a memory span of three seconds. How do they even know this?😕 As far as I know humans cannot communicate with fishes😆 A hard working adult sweats up to 4 gallons per day. Most of the sweat evaporates before a person realizes it's there. A hedgehog's heart beats 300 times a minute on average. A hippo can open its mouth wide enough to fit a 4 foot tall child inside. What if its a hippo child? You know one of those really obese ones whos parents feed them chips for breakfast, lunch and dinner?😳 A hummingbird weighs less than a penny.
  1. A jellyfish is 95 percent water.
More can be found here:- http://www.tealdragon.net/humor/facts/facts.htm 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I can never tire of reading trivia facts!! Thanks for posting! =)

And, I don't think ,12 babies are given to wrong parents daily, apart from some random known cases. lol How could one estimate that really...? These cases would have been officially reported otherwise. :S
honeydaisy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
A cow produces 200 times more gas a day than a person. Errrr NO COMMENTS how they know it?🤣 thanks for sharing...
-CaughtYou- thumbnail
🤣 They are so hilarious, some of them 🤣