Frequent Posters

fahi91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Congrats on new thread!!! πŸ₯³Gr8 job Ivy!! πŸ‘
fahi91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
IVY.... i love it... loved the Prida 1.... love this 1!!! thanks 4 fixing it up 4 AN!! πŸ€—

With a smile she fixed his jacket collar and smoothed out the front for him before patting him on the chest and backing away. "Sorry, it was distracting me."
🀣

it wass hilarious..... his UBS r very distracting.... dnt blame Nikki!!!

gr8 work!!! πŸ‘ plzzzz write mor soon... otherwise i will harrass u with pms like u hav been doing 2 a certain some1 πŸ˜†
anotheranfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ivy...
thats called cheating πŸ˜‰  I have already read your prida version ... πŸ˜ƒ

But apart from that I loved the way you adapted this... it perfectly suites the way AN were before panchagani scenes.. it took me back to those small yet cute scenes we use to get ...  wonder if we would ever get any of happy scenes any more in serial..
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the link Ivy I will come here often!!!
trina_saras thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Ivyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy   that was awesome hon!!  πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thanks for the link.   I will be joining everyone and coming here often myself.   New section for me.  

Ditto100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congrats on the new thread everyone! πŸ₯³

@ Ivy - Thanks for all the hard work you have put into this thread. And nice scene btw! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜³

"You were ranting." Niki deadpanned πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ€£
Ivy9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Fahi-thanks so much! I'm glad u enjoyed it!! harrass me with pms...maybe i should start harrassing u for scenes now too!!πŸ˜†

@Priyanka-It is not cheating....its called being resourceful and improvising!πŸ˜‰ And yup Priyanka I miss those days too and hope we get these cute lighthearted moments back...DMG just isn't what it used to be and the AN storyline is just too 🀒 these days....

@Shanti-Thanks!!! Do come often and enjoy urself!

@Trinzy- Trinzy! my sis!!! Im glad u enjoyed it!!! I was thinking of u even when I originally wrote it for Prida and when I changed it up for AN I knew u'd enjoy it!!! And please do come join us often!!! We'll have a blast!

@Ditto-Thanks so much! And I'm glad u enjoyed the scene!
mich09 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey Ivy,

Congrats for this new Fiction thread for AN.... Its really well done....

Thanks for the PM....Because of my shifting homes, I am unable to catch up with the posts on the forum and FC these days....

Very Happy to see this new thread and looking forward to reading many creative work of our members.

Also a big thank you for the awesome first scene of the thread....Right through I had a smile on my face and had a hearty laugh when she buttons the shirt saying "Sorry its distracting" Superb Job Ivy...Keep it UP.

hapinezz13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Great job on the thread IVY....it looks fab!!

I love the adaptation!! "You were RANTING"🀣 ...Oh i love this Nikki!!
Ivy9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Mich-Thanks so much!! I'm glad u like the thread and enjoyed the scene so much!! Good luck with ur moving and I can't wait till u've settled in so that u can start churning up some more of ur magnificant scenes as well!!!πŸ˜ƒ

@Honey-thanks! i'm glad u liked the AN version as well...and just so u know I'm expecting ur update now that we are on the new thread and there are a ton of pages for people to comment on for u!πŸ˜‰ Friday is too far away and as u know Patience is not my middle name!πŸ˜†