Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hapinezz13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
**SCENES WRITTEN BY HAPINEZZ13**
SCENE 5

I wrote this scene for Prithvi-Damini but thought that it would go well On my favorite AN too. So, have modified it to suit them.....hope you all enjoy it.
Ivy....this is a good idea.

It's a lazy Sunday morning and Abhi is fast asleep, sprawled comfortably. Nikki walks out of the bathroom, her hair wet and her eyes fall on the sleeping form of her husband and a contented smile graces her beautiful face."Abhi, My Husband"she speaks to herself smilingly, enjoying the sound of it. Sound asleep looking like an angel; she admires him for a bit when a crazy idea to tease him awake springs in her mind. She slowly walks near him and places a soft kiss on his cheek. Her wet hair tickles him and he moves to take them off his face. Nikki can hardly control her laughter at the cute expression which flits across his face. "You always tease me Abhi. Aaj tumhari baari hai" she thinks with an impish smile.

She climbs on the bed and goes near him again and blows softly into his ear. "Humph" he moves to turn away taking the covers with him. Nikki tries to hold on to the covers but she rolls with them and bumps into the sleeping Abhi. She stills herself immediately so as not to wake him. He stirs a little, breathing a soft "Nikki" and feels for her next to him. Nikki lays still but his hand finds her and he rolls in to snuggle with her. Nikki controls her laughter with effort, at the same time enjoying the feeling of being in his arms. When he settles back into sleep, she blows softly on his face and teases his face with by lightly touching it. "Mmmm" he rubs his face and turns away. Nikki gets up on her knees and starts planting feather light kisses on his neck while her hair teases his face. The water droplets from her hair and the wonderful sensations wake Abhimanyu and he goes very still. Nikki is having way too much fun to realize that her husband is awake. She continues her loving assault on him.

Suddenly Abhimanyu turns and traps Nikki under him. "Good morning" says a giggling Nikki.

"Good Morning biwi" he replies in a sleep laced voice and bends to kiss her neck.

"Noooooo.....Abhi.... don't please.....you know it tickles" she struggles beneath him.

"You started it sweety .....I think two can play the game" he kisses her neck and she bursts into fits of laughter.

"Sorry .....sorry.... sorry.....tum....please Abhi....chodo mujhe....tum bahut pyaare lag rahe the na soote hue.....plzzz  Abhi stop" she giggles at the same time struggling  to get out of his loving assault.

"Really....you look pyaari to me right now ....because you teased me awake this is your punishment." He holds her closer and tighter.

She looks at him in mock anger, "Leave me.....I have to go......I have work you know unlike some who only think about sleeping late"

"Aww....work my love.....really? Kaam chodo aaj pati ki seva karo.....uss se bada koi kaam nahi hota patniji" he baits a struggling Nikkii.

"Pati seva? Meri seva kaun karega?" she jumps to the bait going still in his arms.

"Mai...kya hukam hai bolo" he whispers in her ear kissing it softly and Nikki blushes to her roots.

"Abhi ... .please leave me na baba...jaane do na....I have to go to the hospital " she resumes her attempt to get out of his strong hold.

"Hmmmmm....Sunday ko bhi aapka boss kaam karvata hai.....bahut khadoos....nahi aap kya kehti hain...Sadoo hai....aaj chutti hai biwi....pati ki seva karo" he replies naughtily.

"Sadoo....hmmm.....dekhiye....you can't abuse my boss...I really like him." She smiles at him

"You do? Only like?" he pouts

"Ok baba...Love him....thik hai...please jaane do na ab "she tries to sweetly cajole him to let go.

"Oh you love him?....He doesn't think so....you will have to prove it." He counters back not letting her go and kissing her neck.

"Abhi....stop....prove....Accha....woh kaise?" Nikki decides to humor him.

"One good morning kiss ....bas" he says.

"Only one?" she asks

"Haan" he smiles naughtily.

"Ok ....close your eyes" she smiles sweetly at him.

Happily Abhi closes his eyes. Nikki frees her hand from his grip and starts tickling him. "Nikki" Abhi shouts jumping off off her not able to take the tickling. Nikki gets up from the bed and Abhi looking hurt tells her "Not fair Nikki".

"Awww pati dev.....kya hua.....uthiye and aaj Sunday ko aap apni patni ki seva kijeye...you can start with making breakfast for your queen" she blows a kiss at him and walks out of the bedroom leaving a gaping Abhi, plotting on how to get back at his biwi.

Edited by hapinezz13 - 14 years ago
sanjana38 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

@Honey

๐Ÿ˜ Honey kya dreamworld wala scene likha hai tumhne maja agaya padne mein maine 2times already pad liya ab din bhar mein pata nahi aur kitne bar padungi.....AN happily married wow ....mai to scene padte padte blush kar rahi thi ๐Ÿ˜ณ.

love u dear u r best ๐Ÿค—
ANfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Honey,This Bonanza is really awesome !โ˜บ๏ธn does he get to his wife back?wt plot will he make?๐Ÿ˜‰write more na,I want more cont it๐Ÿ˜›
Edited by ANfan - 14 years ago
ANfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Ivy, its really good n very hillarious too!๐Ÿ‘poor Nikki cant help frm  getting distracted hw can she when I cant ๐Ÿ˜‰ Its all Abhi's fault๐Ÿ˜† 
Sorry fr late comment on ur scene,I read nw!
anotheranfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Bonanza ๐Ÿฅณ
Nice one Honey... I miss this happy couple now.....  Jia go back.. and let us have some scenes like this :)
Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Honey i forgot to thank u since u used "Tia "๐Ÿ˜ณname for abhi's daughter .I like the name very much๐Ÿ˜ณ

I liked the scene but then again u left us in suspense now what did niki read in file ? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Is she abhi's sister's daughter or any friends daughter ?๐Ÿ˜•

I like the way niki is murming about tia and her mother and taunting abhi about it .๐Ÿ˜†

Hope to read the next part soon.๐Ÿ˜ณ
Bonanza scene:
Honey your bonanza scene was so awesome๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ I want AN in such scenes
๐Ÿ˜ณ
Married couples ๐Ÿ˜ณ I like the whole scene ๐Ÿ˜ณ Pati seva and patni seva was good ๐Ÿ˜†

Thanks honey for such a short and lovely scene โญ๏ธ

Edited by Annu13 - 14 years ago
Ditto100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ Honey - thank you for updating!!!! ๐Ÿ˜Š I have been eagerly awaiting the continuation to your scene - but now you have left another cliffhanger! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

"How does my having a daughter change how you feel about me Dr. Nikita? You never felt anything for me then...... Nor do you now....so nothing's changed." He fights back

Abhi reasons well here; I mean Nikki should (and I am sure does) love Abhi irrespective of his past. Looking at the situation from Nikki's persepective though I feel her reaction was justified as she feels betrayed.
*Sigh* Abhi, if only you knew how Nikki really feels about you. But that's half the fun ๐Ÿ˜‰

"Am sorry.....I didn't mean to hurt you" apologizes Nikki coldly.

"Do you ever?" he gasps and she looks away in anger.

Wow, got to admit, Abhi's retorts are so fitting - I can actually imagine Abhi in DMG saying it!

She could not believe what had happened today, the man she had fallen in love with did not exist.

I like your choice of words here; did not exist - really captures how Nikki believes she has been deceived, everything has been a complete fallacy.

Really liked how you worked in the piece of Nikki's jewellery. Looking forward to more. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by Ditto100 - 14 years ago
Ditto100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ Honey - what a treat - 2 scenes!

He stirs a little, breathing a soft "Nikki" and feels for her next to him.

LOVED this line. ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ 
clars thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh god i so want AN married now ๐Ÿ˜nice part honey
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Wow Honey These two married so sweet !! I liked the way  he traps her under him and says Good Morning and then this scene !!

Happily Abhi closes his eyes. Nikki frees her hand from his grip and starts tickling him. "Nikki" Abhi shouts jumping off her not being able to take the tickling. Nikki gets off from the bed and Abhi looking hurt tells her "Not fair Nikki". ๐Ÿ˜‰

"Awww pati dev.....kya hua.....uthiye and aaj Sunday ko aap apni patni ki seva kijeye...you can start with making breakfast for your queen" she blows a kiss at him and walks out of the bedroom leaving a gaping Abhi, plotting on how to get back at his biwi.

Please continue !!! Its soo romantic !!!!๐Ÿ˜

Previous
1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 116
Next