Fan Fictions

~*~AN Fiction Thread 2~*~ - Page 7

Ivy9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Lovely scene Honey!!! It was really cute with Prida and even cuter with AN! Honestly I think it suits AN more though!!! Loved the changes u made up! My favorite part was when abhi wakes up and pins her to the bed and the part where they're arguing about Niki's "boss." Keep it up!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hapinezz13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Pri....thank u ....hmmm adoption...really?..... disease....interesting...am glad that I made u think...πŸ˜†...n I love all ur ideas!!!mabbe they all can be used sooner or later!!πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks for liking the scene 2...thot a little hapiness was in order....Jiah....shooooooo

@ Sanju my sweety.....thank u 4 ur bful comments.....miss u!!....arre mujhe bhi Abhi ki har baat romantic lagti hai!!....U r not alone there.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....yeah ur fav line is my most fav line 2....glad u got wat I was hinting at!!!....mujhe bahut acha laga ki tumhe padne mein utna mazaa aaya jitna mujhe likhne mein aaya!!

Scene 2 pasand karne ke liye bhi tons of thanks!!!....I wanna see all this not that Jiah thing!!!

@Shachee....thank u for enjoying the scene.....continuation....hmmm...lemme think wat Abhi can do to get bak at her!!

@Annu.....awwww u don't have to thank me!! I love the name 2 but I did use it esp 4 u coz I love ur comments n u 2!!πŸ˜ƒ....well I like leaving u guys in suspense make u crave more n me to write better!!!

Am so glad u enjoyed the second scene!!...Nikki will make him do a lotta seva n after wat they r going thru....they shud do each others seva alot!!😊

@Ditto....how i look fwd 2 hearing from u!!!...u piked up on the most perfect parts i must sayπŸ‘.....the words were a delibrate choice n am so glad u understood where I was going with them....πŸ€—...its a pleasure to write for U ALL!!

Thank u for liking my other scene 2!!!

@Clars....thank u dear

@Shanti....thank u so much dear....yeah how nikki turns the tables on him.....I loved that n agree ....sunday shud be declared patni seva diwas!!

@Ivy....Thanks Doc.....see I gave u 2 scenes.....ab complains nahi hai na?...LOL...I know ur answer though...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...yes I agree with u ...this scenes felt better on AN...but doesn't everything?...i really love this couple!!

Edited by hapinezz13 - 14 years ago
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

double treat from u today, honey, thank u

can't wait to find out about more about tia and whether she is really his daughter

loved the 2nd scene, abhi-nikki married, it was soo romantic i wish we get to see something like this soon on screen
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Aha! I knew it. It wasn't going to be his own daughter. *smug smile* πŸ˜›

So, Nurse Nikki makes a comeback and Abhi is as batty as ever πŸ˜† Life's good. Gotta tell you, Honey...compared to the first two parts of this series, the second two went through the roof in how well they were done. The characterization certainly moved up to spot-on.

Loved Abhi's lack of guilt on having a 'daughter' and giving it back to Nikki as good as it gets. While there is the cranky side of Abhi on one hand, the soft one seems to be waiting on the other side with Tia. Makes for an interesting contrast, huh? (: Looking forward to the next part!
Ivy9 thumbnail
Note to the viewers:

Hey guys! I just updated my captions story! Please check it out and tell me what u think!
The Rishta Series

khushboo16 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ok so that is not abhi's little girl omg this just getts better i love ur story plzz keep on writting i love it and plzz update as soon as u can i ccant wiat for the next part
hapinezz13 thumbnail
@ Paramjit....thank u 4 liking both my scenes....my pleasure....yeah mystery will be soon unraveled!!

@ Fati....smug smile????hmmmm really???...lets see!!!...thanks for ur appreciation.....I try my best and  am happy they fit their characters....Abhi's trademark battiness will be lifelong!!! Hez born with that defect!!

@Khushboo....thank u dear...will update soon.....not Abhi's girl?...hmmm she is entirely his!!!πŸ˜†
Edited by hapinezz13 - 14 years ago
fahi91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Honey: ok so i guess ur upset with me 4 replyin so late.. so i have some making up 2 do.....

Ok now the scenes!!

Update:
Love it!! My fave:

"Tia" he smiles softly to himself thinking of his beautiful angel.

awwww.... πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

"How does my having a daughter change how you feel about me Dr. Nikita? You never felt anything for me then...... Nor do you now....so nothing's changed." He fights back.

love the way he is digging for answers!! πŸ‘

"Daughter." He says softly which Nikki ignores and walks out.

he's angry with her.. but still cares enuf 2 let her kno.. aww!! πŸ˜ƒ

"Sadu.....he has locked his cabinets....chor hain kya yahan.....koi talaashi lega kya uske cabin ki?"

haha.. he knew u would come looking!! πŸ˜†

already told u my thoughts on the rest in pm.... but ur changes made it even better!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
love love love Abhi's anger.. love the stuff he come out with!!! keep it up!! πŸ‘πŸΌ

awsome.. plz update soon... otherwise u wnt just hav Ivy but also me on ya back!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Scene 5:
Ok, seriously WOW!!!

this scene was sooooooooo cute!!!!! πŸ˜ƒ
It was sooooo good on PriDa and on AN..... well i was just blown away!!! They sooo suit this... and the changes made it sooo much better... especially on them... everything comes out great on AN!!! πŸ˜†

"Abhi, My Husband"- I soooo want 2 hear her say this on the show.... and also wanna hear this... "Good Morning biwi" he replies in a sleep laced voice and bends to kiss her neck.

"You started it sweety .....I think two can play the game" he kisses her neck and she bursts into fits of laughter.
Yeah Abhi.. u tell her!!

And the talk about the sadu boss!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Loved it!!! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Seriously... this had cuteness and sweetness written all over it!! Ur cutest 1 yet... great job!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Was this just a one-shot??

Edited by pagli91 - 14 years ago
Ivy9 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pagli91

awsome.. plz update soon... otherwise u wnt just hav Ivy but also me onya back!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

u tell her Fahi! actually i've given up pming her like crazy for updates...i've found a better much more satisfying to me at least way of getting back....the silent treatment! I hope ur reading this Honey....I refuse to chat with u until I get an update!πŸ˜†
hapinezz13 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Erutan99

u tell her Fahi! actually i've given up pming her like crazy for updates...i've found a better much more satisfying to me at least way of getting back....the silent treatment! I hope ur reading this Honey....I refuse to chat with u until I get an update!πŸ˜†

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£πŸ€£ Oh My God......r u seriuous doc.....u won't talk to me.....no fair....me no likes!!!😭...aren't the updates good.....takes time......I am making all this up!!!!gimme a break.....ok forget it....Chocolates anyone....ummm....want some Ives?