Uravugal Nov 9 - 13 Updates in Pg1 & Discussions

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for the updates Nithya.

Mugs and Senthil makes me just 🤢
Meena.IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
NIthya ma, thanks da kanna for the updates...
AM is upto something.. he is gonna teach Mugs a lesson...
Ranjaniku ipadi aanadha pathi manasala Senthil and Mugs never worried.. Enna manushnaga... Ranjani is Mugs sister only na...

Amma Gayathri enna decide panni irukinga.. Paperla sign panni unga life a thirumba waste pannama, poi Krish kitta sorry kekalame..
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates Nithya and Shreenthi.

Tuesday's episode is very fast. I can't wait to see tomorrow. Devi coming, Ranjani having a baby and Gayu coming all happening at the same time. Don't know what is going to happen.

Also Ranjani is going to have a baby soon. I don't know what will be the fate of AM. I have a feeling AM's maranayogam will be mitigated by him leaving the house. Let's see. I don't want hime to die and leave the serial now.
Meena.IF thumbnail
Shree and nithya thanks for the updates....
Parvathy - i hate u.. y r u so adamant.. cha.... grr....
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates shree..

Thanks for the pictures atina..

Vow.. gayu reformed.. 🥳 She could have called krishna and told I want to meet you and then come runnign na..

Waiting for today's episode.. so many questions to be answered in single episode.. nail biting..
Edited by nithyamkv - 14 years ago
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Thank you for the kalakkal updates Nithya and Sumi Akka 👏👏👏.... Thank you for the pics atinamma 👏👏👏

Intha Mugunthan Senthil kku koncham koodam manasaatchi nnu onnu irukaa?  Even after seeing Ranjini in pain and realized the complicated position of the baby.... Senthil is still keen on continuing his sagunu velai along with Mugunthan 😡 .. Ippadhi sothu sothu nnu alaintha oru naal ille oru naal... yaaravathu ivanga rendu perukkum naaman pottitu kaakaa thokindu pona madhiri sothai yellam parichittu poyiduvaanga 😕...

Aww.. it is nice of AZ to tell Devi the truth.. as the daughter she deserves to know the truth.. now wonder how this Mugunthan will react seeing Devi inside the house? 

AAhaa.. Finally Gayu has realized 👏.. and Krish will not let her go this time 😉.. yay.. naanga ketta Krish - Gayu sweet scenes koodiya seekirom paarkalaam naama....

The story is moving fast........ I think everyone will get to know the truth about Devi... and the baby may be born.. ?? But AM...?? I hope nothing happens to him 😭😭
raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

This parvathy amma is too much...day by day she is turning so selfish...as a mother,she should listen to her son.only AM sir should stop this paro lady.😡😡

Mugs😡 the scene b/w AZ and devi was so touching...the duo's acting was also very good.👏
Meena.IF thumbnail
Nothing should happen to AM...
raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Today's episode was just superb...
comments later