*Uravugal November 2009 Archives

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
                  TUESDAY,NOVEMBER 3,EPISODE-109

scene-1
Sogamae uruvaana Gayu sitting in the beach.With a terror BGM someone is nearing.There stands a Thaadi Maama..sorry thaadi pitchai kaaran..begging for money,not like a beggar but like a policeman.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Gayu tells him to go..pitchai miratting again..give me money..Gayu starts running..pitchai viratting her..running..viratting..gayu shouting and getting up from the bed(chee ....kanavu...๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก)
gayu's sis asking"akka,what happened?"..hearing the noise gayu's dad wakes  his wife saying,"come lets go and see whay gayu is shouting?".mummy says"may be some ketta kanavu kandu iruppa,ivalavu peru thookatha keduthuttu eppadi thoonga mudiyum,inimelavadhu thappa unarndhu thirundhina sari.pesama padunga".he too goes back to sleep.
(enna kodumanga idhu...appa sir..mummy valanna enna..neenga poi ketka vendiyadhudhaanae...veetu plan marandhu pocha?vazhi theriyadho??๐Ÿ˜•)
Gayu's sister says"may be some dream..don't panic..drink some water and go back to sleep".Gayu gets up from the bed and walking..in some deep thoughts..

next day...
gayu waking up from sleep..bed coffee waiting for her..she takes the coffee and comes down..her sister getting ready for college..gayu wishes her good morning...sister ignores her..tells her bye "amma,collegukku poren".Amma says"After college come back home directly..don't oorsuthufy with ur friends.akka maadhiri neeyum kettu poidadhey"...no reaction from gayu(strange..oru adhirchi look kooda illai๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•?)she enters the kitchen and ask her mummy for some hot coffee....Amma silent..gayu says.."naanae pottukaren.."searches for milk..no milk anywhere..asks mummy"no milk?"..mummy says"edhuvumae time kku vandhadhaan kidaikkum..this applicable for both life and food"...gayu sad hearing this...๐Ÿ˜ญ

scene-2
Vandhuttaru senthil๐Ÿ˜†.....standing infront of a house..searching for devi's house..enters and press the calling bell..devi opens the door and very happily she welcomes senthil,she refers him as maama..senthils surprised hearing this..he asks"u know me?"devi says"not only u..i know everyone in ur home.pls come in..i'll explain"(sariyaana otta vayi ponnu๐Ÿ˜ก).senthil gets in..devi takes a photo and shows it to senthil..Its the family photo of AM...she introduces everyone with correct relationship to senthil...senthil applaudes her...She says"AM appa has told abt everyone in our family..and appa enakku endha koraiyum vatchadillai"..senthil looks around and asks "why r u alone?where is ur mom?out of station?are u from andhra?u have brother's sisters?"...Devi laughs and ask him "mama u want coffee or tea"..Senthil says"answer my questions first"..devi says"Mama..u will be here only na..medhuvaa pesikalaam..now tell.what do u want..coffee or tea,or juice?"
senthil asks for juice and devi calls bhagyam..bhagyam comes out..senthil like a CID looks her..devi intoduces senthil to bhagyam and tells her to bring juice for him(rombha mukkiyam๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก)...bhgyam gaayab...devi tells..she is the servant maid...senthil visaruchufies devi"AM has deposited 10 lakhs in ur name,apat from that any other money,property etc.."...suddenly a voice"adha therinjukittu enna panna poreenga?"...
krish stands there...senthil ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ...he says"i came this way for some important work..appadiyae i came hee to meet devi..now i have to go"...sollittu escape...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
krish visarachig devi "how r u?"devi says"yes,appa told eveything abt u..he said krish annan dhaan unakku ellamae..he will take good care of u always"..krish rombha vetkapadararu hearing this..he says"i want to give something to u..but dont know what..u tell..do u want something?"...gayu says pointing the photo"look at the photo anna..everybody is present except me..i studied in a boarding school..even during vacation appa will send me to some tour..eveybody thought iam an orphan..but yesterday when kanakku pillai called me and told me to come home..i thought iam going to stay with u ppl forever.....but(crying)..veetula edhavadhu problem aayiducha anna?"

krish says"there was a problem..but it is solved..no body is angry with u now"...gayu says"then pls take me to our house anna"..krish feels bad..devi says "i wont come if any problem will arise because of my vist....but rombha aasaiya irukku...i just want to take a photo like this with u all"...
krish says ok i'll take u to our home...devi happy..๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

scene-3

mugu tensionaa walking infront of his home..senthil coming..mugs takes him to a separate place and ask him abt the devi matter....senthil says"that ponnu is intelligent..she didnt say anything abt her family..and when i was abt to ask the money matter..krish came there..vitta podhumu i ran out from there"...senthis asks mugs"what happened to parvathy amma thoondum matter?"...mugs replies.."ada neenga vera.....she started talking abt my vandavaalam indirectly...adhanaala i escaped from there"....both wonder how to start a problem in the house...
there comes krish and devi in a bike..2 dubakoor's shocked...krish goes inside and calls for his mom.....pavathy amma and eveyone else comes out and welcomes devi...all happy nalam visariching..krish says"she wants to be with u all"..everybody happily accepting.Mrs..AZ  says"ennadhaan irundhaalum namma kudumbathu athamaachey"(good good..unmai theriyumbodhu enna dialogue varumo theriyala๐Ÿ˜•")..krish tells his mummy to get a virundhu saapadu ready for devi...everybody happy...senthil and mugs watching all this and confused...devi says"i want to take a photo with u all"..krish brings a camera.
.mugs moraching..senthil muzhuching...kish takes photo..angry mugs comes interupts and shouting at krish"what r u thinking,iam not a maanam kettavan like u..edho appa vayasu kolarula chinna vayasula thappu panninadhunala porandha ponna ,namma familyla sethukka mudiyadhu"..everybody shocked..mugs continues"i have rosham,ill not allow this"...pavathy amma shouts"Mugundha....."..mugs shouts back.."neenga pesaadhinga"..pavathy amma gives a Badrakaali look........
scene freezes.......
Thodarum...

Edited by atina - 14 years ago
_Manpreet_ thumbnail

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Friday, Nov 6th- Episode 112
Update by meli
Pictures by atina: Credits to Viluthu.com

Doc scolds Senthil for being careless, ever since Ranjani got pregnant she have faced problems after problems. She is very weak and need to be kept on observation until the delivery cause of the babies position have changed. she further more says the delivery can happen anytime any minutes so she gives admission to them. Senthil tells Chitra she should have tried to calm down Ranjani when she in returns says he should have had patience. Chitra feel her mother should have kept her moth quit also.

Gayathiri arrives home late and sees her sister and father have a great time together by watching the TV. As soon as they sees her, both s faces become dull and start to show her cold shoulder. Sudha leaves to sleep, gay goes to her dad and explain why she came late but he is not in mood to hear or talk with her so he too leaves. Sudha comes back, pretend to talk with her friend on the phone and indirectly scold her sister. She says you should listen to your parents, they want the best for you. You thought you knows everything by being stubborn and now have to face the consequences.
There is a limit for everything, once we cross it, there is no way back, for how long will your family bear you. Gaya gets annoyed and scold her sister to think she is smart by scolding her indirectly, and cuts the phone. Sudha argues she only talked with her friend, Gaya warn her and tell her to stay without her limits, she was born after her and never to take her for granted. Their mother sends off Sudha to sleep instead of talking with random strangers. Gaya is hurt and ask whether she is now a stranger for her mother now? Mother ignores her and goes to sleep.

Next morning. Vishalachi want to see Ranjani at the hospitals he is worried about her. AZ cant drop her there cause he has something important at the mill and ask his loser son Mugs. Mugs at first says he cant but then agrees upon his dads request. They all are stunned to see Devi there with a brief case. She comes near Mugs and tell him to take the brief case, he just stares at her.
So she opens up and show it to them, it's the money AM had deposited under her name. She emotionally says she never had a chance to grow up with her family, she was always alone but when she heard about them, she badly wanted to meet them and become a member of their family but he misunderstood her for being after the money, that's why she cancelled the deposit account AM started for her, now its up to him to accept her as she have proved she is not after the money but only pasam. She will wait for that day, when he will accept her and leaves from there with tears in her eyes. AZ and Vishalachi seems feel bad for her but Mugs is happy he got the money back.
.(sigh..sucha jerk'I really HATE him. Cant wait for the day he come to know Devi is none other than his own sister..hahaha)

Paro and Gowri prays at the hospital when they bump into broker. He says he found a good doctor groom for Gowri but cause of their DIL, that alliance broke but now he has found another one. it's a daughter of a mill owner, they knows everything about AM's family, but it's a twist there. He doesn't want to talk further with Gowri standing there, Paro gets the hints and send away her daughter. He explains that mill owner has a mill which need to be taken care of by a person, so that's why they want to give away their daughter and get a daughter in law in return which means they want Krish as mappillai for their daughter and Gowri for the son. He cant talk about this to AM so that's why he want her to talk, Paro gives him green signal to talk further more about this alliance to that family while she will convince AM. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
 Paro sends Gowri back home as she has a errand to do. (oh oh..she will go to to Gaya..๐Ÿ˜ฒ)

Sudha is about to leave to her big test when Paro arrives there, she greet her inside. Paro throws papers on the table, TM and his wife wonder what's is all about when Paro angrily say she want divorce from Gayo. For the first time, Gayo seems to be shocked hearing that from up stairs, Paro continues to say there is nothing left anymore so its best to break the relation. FREEZE
(hmm..i wonder whether gayo will be happy to get divorce or will she protest against it? lets see whether she have changed ๐Ÿ˜‰)
nithya_IF thumbnail

raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Tuesday November 10th Episode-114

starts with AM and Az deciding to take devi home.there outside devi's house mugs and senthil talking.senthil says"maapu..listen tome..standing here is like keeping sooniyam for ourself..now we will escape from here.we will come back when devi is alone".mugs tries to convince senthil but in vain..senthil gets in to an auto and escapes from there and mugs too goes away from that place.
Gayu's home:
gayu in deep thoughts.thinking abt krishnan..lot of flashback scenes......
flashback:

krish says
"after amma..needhaan enakku ellamayu will soon come to know how much i love u".gayu asks"how much anbu?"..krish replies"kadal alavu"..(adengappa kadal alavaannn๐Ÿ˜†)

krish tells gayu's father"let gayu live in whatever way she wants here,before marraige she is ur daughter,but now,she is my wife,i only have the rights to decide on her".

krish gives M.Phil application to gayu..he tells "u can study whatever u want..no need to get permission from my parents..i,as ur husband will help u in all ways".
krish says he is in love with gayu.in tutorial college,he says
"i love my wife very much.somehow i want to get this MA degree and i want to live my wife happily.."and also he says"gayu dhaan en wife..no place for anyone other than gayu in my heart"
and also she thinks abt the krishnan's words at the time of her suicide attempt.
present:
gayu remembers all those incidents.and she takes the divorce paper and cries..thinks abt parvathy amma saying that she had decided to perform a 2nd marraige for krishnan and krishnan saying"my gayu will defenitely come back to me".suddenly gayu divorce paper aa kizhichu pottutanga(OMG๐Ÿ˜ฒ) and says"iam sorry krishna,pls forgive me".(adhu sari...story ippadi pogudha???๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†)
 AM's house..phone ringing..visalam picking up..chitra at the caller's end..visalam visaruchifies abt ranjani..chitra says"ranjani is not fine from the morning,moreover doctor said that since the baby's position is changed,this delivery will be a risky one..and innaikke baby poakkalam"..hearing this visalam is tensed..she tells chitra to take care of ranjani and she will be there soon.
krishnan rombha kovama coming inside his house shouting amma,amma"..
parvathy amma and gowri are inside the room..krish come there and asks his mother"what is this amma?why did u do this?gayu chinna ponnu,thappu panra..neenga vayasula periyavunga..why r also doing the same?"gowri confused.asks her brother"appadi enna amma thappu pannittanga?"
krish replies"amma went to gayu's house and gave the divorce paper and also forced them to get that paper signed by gayu'.gowri and visalam shocked.parvathy amma says"andha gayu spoiled ur life and then also spoiled our gowri's life..idhukku melayum why should we wait for her?"...mugs comes..listen to this conversation..and goes inside his room...krish says"gayu is changing day by day..u r taking a wrong decision against her i have strong belief that i can change gayu..everybody had odhukkivachufy her,ippo poi neenga divorce pape kudutha evalavu kashtapaduvaanga?"..parvathy replies"what kashtam?what she will do?sethuruvaala?no..she will only kill us"..krish says"no ma..whatever u say,i will not accept,gayu is my wife and will always be.".paro says"mannangatti,iam telling..throw her out of ur mind,gayu's dad will defenitely get that paper signed by gayu,after this divorce iam planning a second marraige for u"..........
krish shocked..visalam,gowri all shocked..paro continues"oru periya family la panda maatru murai kind of marraige kku ready pannikittu irukken."krish replies that
this will never happen..now paro gives a big aappu saying"if u have madhippu and mariyadhai toward ms,if u have unmaiyana pasam towards me,u should accept
this"krish stunned...visalam enetes the scene..says"i heard ur conversation.is this a correct decision?"paro replies"yes it is..krishnanukuu rendavadhu kalyanam
nadakkum..i will not change my decision for anyone"..all r speechless...

gayu come running running
...(yenma avasaramnu theriyudhulla auto pidichu vara vendiyadhudhaana?๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก)

AM,AZ and devi gets out of the car andentes the
house..devi hesitates to enter the house..Am and Az tells her to come inside.AM says"devi,come in..this is ur house"...mugs morachufies hearing this....

To be continued.......

_Manpreet_ thumbnail

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

nithya_IF thumbnail