Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

4th Nov written update..

roku_huseinfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey guys i don't know whether u will forgive me or not...but i'm extremlyyyy sorry for not posting the update on time..but i'm posting now...

Akshara enters into a jewelry shop with her mother and varsha …Akshara asks the maker to make a necklace just like her for varsha. varsha like that necklace so now Rajshri want to make one for her…Akshara shows the maker tht necklace design.. The maker says its very old now this types of designs are not available.. Rajshri insist him to make the necklace. She will pay more then its real price.. The maker agrees to make it by tomorrow..
Akshara Rajshri n varsha was abt to leave but thy see gayatri n bhabhi ma there…. gayatri asks Akshara y she is here this time…she says she came here for shopping…. gayatri then asks abt the necklace she gave…Rajshri says she asked Akshara to keep tht at home.. Bhabhi ma then asks Akshara she is coming or not today…Akshara says she will come…
At Nath house… varsha asks Akshara y she said she will return today…Akshara says she was very scared so she did not know what to reply? Shuriya says u should have told thm Akshara want to stay today becz tomorrow is bhaidoj… just thn naitik comes …dadi tells Naitik that today Akshara won't go becz tomorrow is bhaidoj n she want to celebrate it with her brother…natik becomes upset…he says he don't know anything…she should asks this to bhabhi ma… dadi calls gayatri n asks her whether Akshara can stay a day or not? Gayatri says actually dada ji will become angry not to see bahu at home.. dadi request her…gayatri thn says she can asks bhabhi ma abt this…dadi asks bhabhi ma…bhabhi ma first disagrees…after then she agrees but she was upset… dadi becomes very happy tht Akshara can stay home today… Naitik thn says he will leave now…Rajshri asks him to go after having dinner but he says gayatri ma must   b waiting for him…he leaves..
Vish returns home.. he sees Akshara sitting quietly…he goes unto her n hugs her…he says  he is very happy that Akshara is not going home today… vish notices Akshara is a bit upset…he asks the reason…Akshara asks him she should tell this to gayatri or not? Just thn Rajshri comes with a glass of water for wish… after drinking the water vish asks Akshara what? What she should tell gayatri? Rajshri asks Akshara not to tell anything… Rajshri says aree actually I want to present her a necklace so she want to ask her mother in low whether she can take this gift or not? Vish laughs…he says Akshara u don't have to ask this thing to ur mother in low..
At singhaniya house… dada ji returns home…gayatri and bhabhi ma is really worried …thy were thinning wht to say to dada ji.. Dada ji sits for dinner. just then Naitik arrives.. dada ji asks Naitik abt Akshara …he replies she has not returned  home today.. dada ji gets angry…Naitik thn says Akshara has asked abt this to bhabhi ma.. Dada ji then says with an angry face Naitik pls bring her tomorrow. And I hope this types of mistake won't happen ever.. gayatri is very upset n angry…

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago
thanx 4 d upd8 anyways... =)