Written Update for 8th Nov

PCRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
  • Naitik is having stomach problem so he is walking in the room. Akshra tells him that after having Dinner, walking in the room like that won't help to reduce weight. He needs to go for a walk in the morning. He says no I have so many other things to do. She tells him to go to sleep as he must be tired and if he doesn't go to sleep early then he may gets sick as he wakes up early too. He says I am already feeling sick quietly.
  • Akshra hugs him from behind (puts her hand on his stomach, he kind a feel irritated as he has eat a lot today) and says good night. He puts her on a sleep.
  • Naitik finds her notes and reads them.
  • Akshra wakes up in the morning and finds that someone has edited her notes. She read that and it says that "first thing you have to do is to wake up your husband with so much pyar'she kisses him on his forehead and wakes him up and he was like what?? She says ab to maine apne pati ko pyar je jagaya hai abto din ke suruaat aachi hogi na?? and Daddaji knocks on the door and Naitik says see my day has started..
  • Naitik tease Aksha that now you have all responsibilities about house I should book hotel room as I will get my morning breakfast in the evening, Khichdi for dinner and all that'. She throws pillow on him and tells him that I'll do my job very well. She also tells him that now we will see who does their job better and Naitik says of course I will. She says we will see.
  •  Finally Varsha is left for her maayka.
  • Bhabhi ma tells Maharajji and Gulabo that from now on Akshra will handle everything so now they have to ask her about everything. Both are not very happy. Akshra is very nervous so Gayatri tells her that if she need any help or have any question she can ask them as they are here for her.  
  • Gayatri gives money to Akshra for house expense.
  • Aksha is very nervous so Gayatri tells her that she doesn't have to worry about it as everyone learns like that.
  • Shava has really cute convo
  • Rashmi is putting Nandni's stuff on it's place and finds one poem and she asks her for whom she has wrote this?? She says poet never write about his/her personal life. Rashmi tells her that I don't understand your big thought. Then she says agar mein vo sar phire Mohit ko nahi janti to ye frame karvane pe mujhe sak jarur hota. (If I have not known Mohit from long time, then I might have thought something else) she says there is something going on.
  •  Mohit comes to their house.
  • Akshra gives some money to Maharjji to buy some vegetable and fruits and tells him to give her hisaab.. Gulabo taunts him. Gulabo badmouth about Akshra.
  • Naitik and Mohit are looking for hotel. Akshra comes there with Tea. He tells her to pack her bags. She tells him that she doesn't understand what he is talking about. Naitik tells her that they are going to Shimla for a week.

Precape: finally that purple or pink night gown is out from cupboard. She is wearing that and Naitik is standing in his room with close eyes.

over all it was a nice episode i would rate 9/10.
one point for Daddaji for disturbing Naksh. if they don't drag it then tomorrow's episode will be must watch. 
Edited by PCRocks - 14 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Varsha-01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update......
desi_baby07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update. :)
Seems like a nice epi.

-aisha
PCRocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: desi_baby07

Thanks for the update. :)

Seems like a nice epi.

-aisha

yep it was a nice episode
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks a lot for the update

do we have a new updater? In that case, job well done! keep it up!
.Sunshine. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

thnx 4 d update.....

it was an amazin epi.....must watch.....
PCRocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanw

thanks a lot for the update

do we have a new updater? In that case, job well done! keep it up!

yep I am a new updater sorry for any mistakes
Saydie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice.....finallly the nightgown comes..also what is gulabos deal!
Malajiji thumbnail
Thanks soo much for the update