Taify thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Bebo who is my favourite 😳 has already proven her critics wrong and came out as a great actress but She doesn't have a lot of dance numbers to her credits like Aish or Madhuri.

From what I have seen of Bebo's dancing I think she has the potential to be a great dancer but not tapped yet.

Her best dances were Yeh Mera Dil(DON), Yeh Ishq Haye(JWM), You Are My Sonia(K3G) and a few more here and there.

Bebo can emote
How about her doing a full fledged dance number like

Krazzy Kya Re ;)

or maybe a Mujra =D
Ahhh! I'll love to see it...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Naww taify, kareena's actually a very limited dancer, lol.
I mean she manages with her confidence and sensuality and yeah she can defintely pull off basic steps, but I dont think she can manage hardcore dance moves.
Infact, even if you watch her stage performances, she's mostly just grinninga and prancing around and making do wtih her expressiosn
ifyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: desigal90

I mean she manages with her confidence and sensuality and yeah she can defintely pull off basic steps, but I dont think she can manage hardcore dance moves.
Infact, even if you watch her stage performances, she's mostly just grinninga and prancing around and making do wtih her expressiosn

omg..i totally agree with u 😆 its funny when i hear about kareena being a great dancer...she boreds me when she is onstage,
In most of the dances she has done the camera seems to focus on her face. I agree with Desu she is a limited dancer who has improved over the years but she doesn't have the grace that Madhuri and Aish do and so if you were to actually focus on her steps they don't look that good - but she makes up for it partly with her expressions, though not completely.

So she shouldn't try to do a full fledged dance number because that would probably expose her weeknesses as a dancer.

I found her dancing in Bole Chudiya and You Are My Sonia to be quite inelegant and gaudy. Compared to that she was better in Mauja and Yeh Ishq Hai.
fizzles thumbnail
I personally wouldn't rate Kareena highly as a dancer. At the same time, she's by no means a non-dancer. But her dancing ability is quite limited. If I'm not wrong, Kareen herself has admitted that she is not a very good dancer. In comparison, I think her sister was a fantabulous dancer.

And even if Kareena does get songs like Madhuri or Ash, I highly doubt that she will be appreciated the way they were. And I don't believe Kareena can carry off dancer songs with ease, the way Mads and Ash can.
Taify thumbnail

I think she has the grace...!
My opinion and I am mostly always biased when it comes to Bebo! 😆

on stage... who doesn't bore you?
even SHahids performances get a thumbs down.

I don't think she can handle a Mujra but I wanna see her do a hardcore dance number!

Taify thumbnail
Originally posted by: -bluemoon-

In most of the dances she has done the camera seems to focus on her face. I agree with Desu she is a limited dancer who has improved over the years but she doesn't have the grace that Madhuri and Aish do and so if you were to actually focus on her steps they don't look that good - but she makes up for it partly with her expressions, though not completely.

So she shouldn't try to do a full fledged dance number because that would probably expose her weeknesses as a dancer.

I found her dancing in Bole Chudiya and You Are My Sonia to be quite inelegant and gaudy. Compared to that she was better in Mauja and Yeh Ishq Hai.

Yeh Ishq Haye..
yeah I know the steps were very basics but there was amazing grace....!

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Kareena doesnt bore me, I enjoy her expressions and whatever she manages to put on, lol!
But yaar taify, she's not a great dancer, lol. LOVE HER! But she's pretty limited, lol
Its ok, that's why she and saif are soulmates. She cant dance well enough to put on a hardcore dance number, and he cant dance to save his life. Yayyyyyy! 😆

Edited by desigal90 - 14 years ago
Taify thumbnail

Kareena doesnt bore me, I enjoy her expressions and whatever she manages to put on, lol!

But yaar taify, she's not a great dancer, lol. LOVE HER! But she's pretty limited, lol
Its ok, that's why she and saif are soulmates. She cant dance well enough to put on a hardcore dance number, and he cant dance to save his life. Yayyyyyy! 😆

Oooo yeah
Saif can't dance 😆 bad examples!

Wasn't she WOW in Yeh Mera Dil? 😉 she make my heart goooo booooooom!!!!!!!

Her expressions are over =P
I try to imagine how she'll pull off a mujra 😆
Taify thumbnail

I think she is the best dancer among the current leading ladies..

Katrina, Priyanka, Bipasha and Deepika..