Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ifyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: Taify

I think she is the best dancer among the current leading ladies..

Katrina, Priyanka, Bipasha and Deepika..

really😲 i like to think that deepika is the best among the current ladies followed by priyanka and katrina/kareena...bipasha is quite average but has improved since when she first appeared..
Taify thumbnail
Originally posted by: ifyaa

really😲 i like to think that deepika is the best among the current ladies followed by priyanka and katrina/kareena...bipasha is quite average but has improved since when she first appeared..

I think Deepika is good but it looks very raw to me!
All the other ladies have improved tremendously as Kat was amazing in Khawab Dekha... I don't have any PCs dance number in mind =S
Deepika is a much better dancer than Kareena. She is extremely graceful. If I were to rank them I would say its Deepika, then Priyanka, Kareena and Katrina.

Katrina looks the least graceful of them all and very awkward in her dance numbers.
Taify thumbnail
Deepika is good but she is boring on stage of what I remember her performing and she looks Raw to me =S

Dance and Priyanka... remind me a dance number? =S Desi Gal ? =S
PC in Desi Girl was really good. Also her Rajiv Gandhi Award performance looked great as well.

Deepika's dancing doesn't seem raw to me at all. Look at her stage performance for Star Screen 2008 or Dhoom Tana or Aahun Aahun.

Anushka is a good dancer as well.
Edited by -bluemoon- - 14 years ago
Taify thumbnail
I hope no one bashes me =P

It normally gets dirty here when the comparison start =D
friends_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Taify

Deepika is good but she is boring on stage of what I remember her performing and she looks Raw to me =S

Dance and Priyanka... remind me a dance number? =S Desi Gal ? =S

yes mada ladla and DTN at RGA..😳

and i agree with Geet- (being unbaised) deepika is  a very good and gracefull dancer!!

Edited by friends_rock - 14 years ago
fizzles thumbnail

In terms of dancing, I would rate Deepika much higher than Kareena. whether it was OSO or the dance number in LAK, we got to see that the girl sure can move and I think she's quite graceful. Priyanka is also a very good dancer. She has what they call, "lachak."

Edited by fizzles - 14 years ago
Taify thumbnail
Originally posted by: -bluemoon-

PC in Desi Girl was really good. Also her Rajiv Gandhi Award performance looked great as well.

Deepika's dancing doesn't seem raw to me at all. Look at her stage performance for Star Screen 2008 or Dhoom Tana or Aahun Aahun.

Anushka is a good dancer as well.

Anushka is good I think.

PC didnt get a chance to dance in Desi Gal.. just one step and walking around 😆 looked good!

I didn't like Deepikas Star Screen performance... Found it raw, badly choreographed =S

Solo stage performances are very hard to pull off.
ifyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i love watchin deepika and priyanka perform..😛