•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago

Hi friends, thought of writing ff about arman so came up with this idea, hope u all like it….

Till now both manav & archana are divorced, archu has lots of misunderstanding……. All the track till now is the same as shown in the show…………..

Now the story moves further.

Archu starts working with satish, she decides to become something in life…………… she now hates manav…

Manav doesn't hate archu, but now starts feeling that archu could have saved this relationship… then his friend tarun tells him to move forward in life as his family members are hurt seeing him like this… manav thinks tarun is right.. & decides to start life a fresh…..

A new entry…..

Meher (played by vaishali sachdev; she is currently playing the role of meher in kdmhmd)(she is a daughter of a rich businessman, she is very modern, well educated, but very rude, she has absolute no friends, or can say she thinks that all like her because of her money & not for the person she is, she has particularly developed hatred towards world. She hates her stepmom a lot. She is only attached to the car that her mother used, & that car is the only memory of her mother left with her….)

Satish & meher studied in the same college & satish had hots for her but could never confess it to her. & meher didn't even give him a glance.

Friends, what do u think, I should continue with this ff further.

Plz comment……   

excellent work!!!!!! ofcourse u should continue further.. u do better job den PR creatives....
taniya !! u r here too !! welcome welcome !!

*reserved* as usually 😆
oooh great.. I lyk the sound of meher... she seems lyk a nice person at heart..!
Make her fall for Manav please....!!!
Yes even I liked the twist. Please continue.
do continue...now at least we have got something to look forward to