Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

YRKKH 11th Nov 09 - Written Update

Payal25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
Thank you for the comments! I am feeling better now 😳
so much homework *sigh*

UPDATE

Naitik and Akshara come home. Akshara tells Naitik to talk to Dadaji. Naitik says okay. They go inside.

Akshara and Naitik come inside. Bhabhi ma and Gayatri are sitting on the coach. Gayatri looks cross. Bhabhi ma tells Naitik that Dadaji is waiting for him in the room, he wants to talk to Naitik about something important. Naitik gives Akshara the bags and leaves. Akshara is smiling.

Naitik goes to Dadaji, smiling. Dadaji is standing in the room facing away from Naitik. Naitik tells Dadaji that everything is ready to go. Then tells Dadaji that he needs to talk to him. Dadaji turns around with the two plane tickets. Dadaji asks Naitik about the tickets. Naitik says that he wanted to tell Dadaji from yesterday and that he wanted to take Akshara. Dadaji looks angry. Naitik explains himself.

Akshara is sitting in the main room with Gayatri and Bhabhi ma. Akshara is excitedly telling Gayatri about everything she bought. Gayatri looks angry. Akshara notices something wrong. She leaves.

Dadaji asks Naitik if they are sending him to work or on a trip. Dadaji is angry at Naitik. Naitik tries to talk but Dadaji stops him and and lectures him angrily.

Akshara is packing in their room. Naitik comes and sits down sadly. Akshara excidely tells Naitik that she is done packing. Naitik looks sad. She excitedly tries on her hat. Naitik tells Akshara that they aren't going together. Akshara's face falls. Naitik says that Dadaji refused. They both look sad.

Rajshri is taking out some warm clothes for Akshara. Dhaniya is helping her. Daadi comes. Dhaniya and Rajshri explain that Akshara is going to Shimla. Rajshri says that she is happy that Naitik takes care of her. Daadi tells Rajshri to Ask Akshara if she needs all this, what if she bought some already. Rajshri says she will call. Dhaniya and Daadi leave.

Akshara is unpacking. Naitik looks upset, he says sorry. Akshara says that it isn't his fault, its hers, she should have said no in the beginning. Dadaji is right, work is work. Both are looking sad. Akshara has tears in her eyes. Akshara says that she should stay at home, even at her maayka, her mom never went with her dad. She goes on saying what she would do there anyways. Naitik comes and sits by Akshara and puts his hand on her shoulder. He says if only they could go together. Akshara tells Naitik to concentrate on his work there, its okay.

BREAK

Akshara's cell rings. Its Rajshri. Rajshri says that she found out that she is going to Shimla. Akshara says that she isn't. Rajshri says that Varsha told her, but its a good thing because all her warm clothes are there. Akshara wipes a tear. Akshara says that there is no need. Rajshri says that what if she gets a cold there. Akshara says that she isn't going. Rajshri is startled. Akshara says that Naitik is going for work and he won't have time. She would have gotten bored so she said no. Rajshri says okay. They put down the phone. Rajshri has a frown on her face.

Akshara wipes her tears. She sits down. Jadoo yeh kya (sad) tune plays in the background. Naitik leaves looking upset. Akshara says to herself "how will I be here when your not?"

Naitik goes to Gayatri. Gayatri sits down smiling. She tells Naitik to keep the thermos. Naitik gets up looking angry. He says that he never thought they would get so angry. Whats wrong with taking Akshara?! Why can't she come?! Gayatri tells Naitik that she should have asked first? Naitik asks if its a crime to take your wife? Gayatri says that the women of the house have never went. Gayatri tells Naitik that he is going for business, you won't have time for roming with your wife. Gayatri tells Naitik that the duty of a wife is to look after the home. We do our work, you do yours. Naitik says that the generation has changed. Naitik gets angry. Naitik says "now you all are happy right? I told Akshara she isn't coming" He leaves.

Rajshri and Choti ma are talking. Rajshri says that she is worried, Akshara sounded Sad. Choti ma says that after Naitik leaves, she will be very lonely. Rajshri agrees. Choti ma tells Rajshri that they should call Akshara over. Rajshri says "what will Naitik's sasural wale think?" Choti ma says that they won't say anything. Rajshri says that if Akshara comes she will call Varsha over too. Shaurya hears this and smiles. Rajshri says that both girls will like that. Shaurya does a smily thing and says "me too". Rajshri heres this and says "what?" Shaurya looks at his mother and says "did you say something mom?" Rajshri says no. Rajshri and Choti ma tease Shaurya.

BREAK

Rajshri and Choti ma tease Shaurya saying they shouldn't call Varsha anymore. Shaurya says "NO!" Rajshri pulls Shaurya's ear. And smacks him. Shaurya laughs. He goes happily. Rajshri laughs. She says that it will be so lively with both girls.

Naitik goes downstairs with his bags. Nandini is sitting there. Naitik tells Nandini to take care of Akshara, Rashmi comes and says the same. Mohit comes. He says "Hi Sweetheart" to Nandini. Nandini blushes and smies. Mohit looks at Naitik and comments on his sad face. Naitik says that Akshara isn't going because Dadaji didn't give them permission. Gayatri comes with food. Akshara comes. Gayatri tells Naitik to take care. Gayatri then tells Naitik to leave the matters, leave happy. Naitik looks at AKshara. She has tears in her eyes. Naitik looks sad.

PRECAP

Gayatri is yelling at Akshara for giving Naitik dry food.

Edited by Payal25 - 14 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks payal, i'm glad ur feeling better now
Saydie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the update payal....mannnnnn what is gayatris problem!!!!
oh my god, i hate her..this show is becoming a saas bahu thing..i dont like it one bit
bookbrain007 thumbnail
thanks

god have they never heard of a honeymoon.
aewa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks, wow gayatri mom turned out to be a super mean!!!
sankadevi30 thumbnail
thanks for the update

i must say this serial is realistic
zooni.blue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
wow so another show down drain is ti
thanx 4 d awesum upd8 yaar!!!
RAGHVANI thumbnail
wow naitiks mom doesnt know or what that in a plane its better to eat dry food.
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks a lot for the wonderful update

gayatri is a typical other-in-law!