Written Update of Nov 11th

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
Anu tells bhabhi no she can not dance but meera says the last time I checked dadi was not doing so well if you dont believe me go check and anu runs to see and dadi is not well but anu's conscious talk and say she should dance to save dadi's life and the other say no you should not your whole life is turn into joke dont do this dance and anu looks at dadi and says I dont care I will fight to save my family does not matter what I have to do when evil cows announce anu to dance daksh tires to go talk to her but dhanajai tells him one phone call will finish the work and dakhs stop and so anu dances to the song Jab Tak Hai Saans (form Sholey) some of the men try touching her and daksh clenches his hand in to fist and anu still dance at the end everyone claps and anu runs away form there and goes to kali maa and says I can not do this, why was I not dead. Then after the party, anu goes to meera and asks for the medication and meera says I change my mind and anu says you promised but meera says too bad and tells her to clean up the place with the help of her husband and leaves form there and dkash comes and anu tells daksh what happen and they hug as daksh and anu clean the place eshaan comes home with a girl and meera and dhananjai tells him to go show the girl out and go to bed and eshaan is so drunk and his gf says is this why you called me to get insulated and he grabs her and says she is not going anywhere and the evil cows are shocked and eshaan goes with his gf to his room in the morning dadi is feeling better after anu made some home medication (could of done that before) and Danu apologies to dadi for getting her in this mess and dadi says dont be silly you are my son and daughter and don't worry these black clouds will leave form our head soon and w see eshaan walking with his gf and the evil cows telling him to behave and let the girl go and eshaan says I can do whatever I want dont tell me and dhananjai says talk with respect and eshaan says you dont give any to dadi or chachi and chacha then what are you telling me I learn allths lies and things form you and he leaves. Dadi says I told you its not too long for our days to get back filled with happiness. Meera and dhanajai are upset with eshaans behavior and take anger on each other. Anu goes to meera's room to clean and sees the cabinet door open and decides to find the files but dhananjai comes and sees her so he gets a whip out and hits anu and tells her that if she tries again he will hurt her children and anu ask for sorry an he pushes her our the room and show ends on anu.
Edited by ziddiladki - 14 years ago
Um ... where is Ridhima? I thought Eshaan was married to Anu's sister?  And now, he has a gf?
are they ending in this show or not the way it is going i dony think it will have a proper and happy ending????