Written Update of Nov 12th

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
Dhanajai is waiting for meera and convinces merra to forgive him for his behavior and then tells her the big news how anu come in the room and he whipped her and then tells her to forget about them and gives her the gift she always wanted a necklace and then daksh sees anu crying and marks on her and and he asks what happen she tells and daksh gets all angry young man and gets up to go take care of it but anu tells him not to since they have their kids with them and dadi convinces him too that we have to be very patient. Meera and dhananjai are waiting for eshaan and he comes with his new gf and both evil talk nice to eshaan and he wonders what going on and danu is watching them and the two evil cows apologize to eshaan and tells them to join with coffee (I thought eshaan is married) and the gf says no and eshaan takes her to the side and ask why and she tells him that she want the necklace that his mom is wearing where he gave her such low quality necklace he tells his mom to take it out and meera says no your dad gave it to me and eshaan says just take it out and dhananjai gets mad and they get into an argument and he slaps eshaan and eshan grabs his collar and dhananjai is in shock and so is meera and gives him the necklace the girl wears it and they both go in his room. Danu are just watching all this and in the room the evil cows are upset on hat happen and meers asks dhananjai that the curse dadi gave I hopt its not coming true and dhananjai gets mad and leaves meera sees dadi laughing at her and when she throws the cup she found out she was imagining her. Eshaan and is gf are talking and anu overhears eshaan saying I am gone make this whole property in my name just wait in morning anu wonders if she should tell the evil cows or not but decides to tell daksh (good) but as she turns meera bumps into her and she slaps anu (dont you take your anger out on her for your stupid dumb idiot son) and she ask her what was so hurry and anu tells her what she heard and meera does not believe her and tells her if this is your plan, then its not working just admit you lost now get lost and anu bumps into daksh and tells him and he is happy that his son will teach them the lesson but anu says but we also have to think of our kids we have to be aware because eshaan will do something and we see eshaan holding gun and says now I am just waiting till the morning and show ends on him.( how will they end the whole show tomorrow)
Edited by ziddiladki - 14 years ago
Posted: 14 years ago
thanks

tomorrow is the last dsk? no way :)