Celebrity Fan Clubs

.:Diva of the Week:.

the_charm thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hello my dear CFC-ians!

Well it's time for the Diva of the week and she is none other than the very gorgeous Katrina Kaif!👏👏

Katrina Kaif

File:Katrina-Kaif.jpg

Facts about Katrina -

• Has 7 sisters.
  • Was born in Hong Kong and then moved to Hawaii till she was about 14, then she moved to London. Presently, she lives in Mumbai.
  • Unlike other artistes from foreign lands, Katrina did not experience any difficulties in getting a visa nor of getting it extended in India.
  • She was discovered at age 14 as a model for a jewelry campaign.
  • She is very particular about her clothes which she wears a bold outfit on screen or for ads, but she feels more comfortable in not-so-revealing clothes in personal life. And the one thing she hates is make up.
  • She refuses to speak about her personal life in the media.
  • Besides walking the ramp for several top designers and being on magazine covers, Katrina has also been the stunning face of Estelle jewelery, Lakme, Pantene, Veet, Kodak cameras, L'Oreal, Samsung, LG etc.
  • She doesn't do ramp shows anymore.
  • She was chosen as the face of the year for the Lakme India Fashion Week (2005).
  • Her favorite Indian designers are Rina Dhaka, Tarun Tahiliani, Rocky S.
  • Her favorite international designers are Armani, Miu Miu, Prada, Versace.
Personal Quotes:

It's not my style to either wear minimum clothes, to strip or to even be comfortable with a sex-symbol label. I just want to do good work instead of sporting such meaningless tags. Sex sells, but to a small extent, not always. And this is what filmmakers have to accept. The exposure has to be relevant to the film and its characters and not forced for the sake of titillation. On the contrary, some of the greatest Indian films have been devoid of all these sexual trappings. I know my comfort zone in today's Indian culture and society.

Every one has her own love life. Every one has a dream to get a perfect life partner. But this is not so easy in real life. In fact, one doesn't love, it happens. As far as I am concerned, I love a boy who is linked with the film industry. However, I shall not name him. You never know what may happen in future.

--------------------------------------------

So all the Katrina fans out there, this week is dedicated to you all. You all are going to be grilled. So everyone please join in grilling the fans of Katrina :)

Some questions from my side -
  1. What is the best thing you like about Katrina?
  2. How would you rate her beauty and her acting skills? (on 10)
  3. Which one is your fav. Katrina movie and why??
---CFC Dev Team---

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aish_punk thumbnail
congo kat..!..n kat-ians..she def deserves it..!

1. What is the best thing you like about Katrina? hmm her acting, the way she maintains herself.
  2. How would you rate her beauty and her acting skills? (on 10) 10 on 10!
  3. Which one is your fav. Katrina movie and why?? hmm i cant choose one , it'll be all those i've seen because i loved her and each every one!

-aish

mimi0295 thumbnail
Awesome post Ghungroo! =D
Well, I certainly found out some things! I never knew she was born in Hong Kong😲

What is the best thing you like about Katrina?
She's gorgeous, and to a certain extent, I do see her as a role model =) I love how she adjusted to the Indian lifestlye...even though she's from a foreign country. Living in Canada all my life, I can only imagine how difficult that must have been for her. I also love the way she presents herself.😳
    How would you rate her beauty and her acting skills? (on 10) beauty: 9, acting: 7
  1. Which one is your fav. Katrina movie and why?? New York, hands down! I just loved how she was portrayed in that movie. I felt she grew a lot as an actress.
karansprincess thumbnail
awwwwww..........angel is the diva of the weeek......she reallly deserves it..........congo to all katalious.......
  1. What is the best thing you like about Katrina? hmmmm......she just toooo cute......and i like the innocence on her face.........she just perfect in every possible way........!!!!!!!!!
  2. How would you rate her beauty and her acting skills? (on 10) beauty is just 10/10 and acting9/10
  3. Which one is your fav. Katrina movie and why?? its very difficult to choose one.......but i'll chooose two......humko deewana kar gaye and ajab pren ki gazaj kahani.......i just luved her in these two.....she was just superb.....=)

Girlabouttown thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
            Thanks for such a wonderful topic..........
Congatulations to Katrina.She is my favourite...........

1.What is the best thing you like about Katrina?
This one is difficult coz i l ike everything about Katrina......
But if i have to choose one then it would be her smile..........

2.How would you rate her beauty and her acting skills? (on 10)

10/10 in  both........

3.Which one is your fav. Katrina movie and why??

Ajab prem ki Ghazab kahani......
Coz it Katrina & Ranbir look too cute together.
Katrina had acted very well in that movie and most of all she was looking drop dead gorgeous in each and every scene of the movie.......

awww thank u soo much dear for this wonderful and lovely topic!    Congooooo to my Katrina and to all the lovely and wonderful Katrinalicious❤️  ❤️ 

1.  What is the best thing you like about Katrina?

this one is very hard to answer because there isnt a single thing that i dislike about her i love everyhting about her and everything about her is the best be it her gorgeous and perfect smile, her beautiful personality, the way she laughs, the way she talks, the way she is infront of the media, her honesty, never talks bad about others, the way she acts, the way she dances, her beauty, her fashion style, the love she have for her family, friends, cinema etc.. she is a true inspiration and she inspires me a lot when i see her everytime she inspires me to do even more better in life and give more love to the once we adore she is really a sweet heart love evrything about her!

2. How would you rate her beauty and her acting skills? (on 10)

Beauty: 10 and acting: 10

3. Which one is your fav. Katrina movie and why??  

I have 3 favourite Katrina movies not one and they are Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani, Namastey London & New York

Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani: I love her acting sooo much in this movie i was shocked when i watched it her comic timing was perfect and she played the role of Jenny so well she simply rocked and the emtional scenes woooow i was speachless she was amazing in the emtional scenes her expresions was to die for and when she was crying it looked so real she simply rocked and she danced fantastic in the music videos of the movie she was awesome in this movie and her chemistry with Ranbir simply rocked they are soo cute and so sweet and really adorable they was sizzling hot.

Namstey London: I can watch this movie again and again i cant get enough of it! this movie is too good the story is one of the best stories ever and Katrina's acting in this movie is awesome and so amazing she simply rocks in this movie no one could have played her role as perfect as Kat did her acting is very veyr nice in this movie and her chemistry with akki is just out of this world they simply rocks in this movie i really enjoy watching this movie a lot.

New York: This movie means a lot for me again i can watch this movie again and again and i cant stop wathcing it everytime i watch it i cry soo much and gets soo sad because of Katrina's powerful performance in this movie she have acted too good in this movie i was shocked when i wacthed it first she simply rocks in the emotional scenes and the climax is just the best climax ever in a movie her chemistry with John is sizzling hot there is no couple like them they perfect to together and she is sooo cute with neil they make an adorable pair love this movie a lot cant even describe hwo much i love this movie!
Rafa.LunaPotter thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
    What is the best thing you like about Katrina? Her attitude, her style and her pretty face! How would you rate her beauty and her acting skills? (on 10) Beauty wisde I think she deserves 8...and acting maybe a 6.5.....
  1. Which one is your fav. Katrina movie and why?? I have two favs...Namastey london and then New York!.....NY coz she was superb in her acting...esp the parts where with joh n she had to console him.....and Namstey London coz she was aamzing in it...excellent dialouge delivery and attitude...it fit her extremely well!