YRKKH 13th Nov Written Update

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
it was a good episode overall...

Short update:

Naitik n Akshara had a good phone convo which lasted the whole night 😃 (dono alag alag hi theek hai) bec. of which Aksh couldn't wake up on time for pooja..G ma did the honours..subh subah daant...

Mohit sent Nandini's poem for the competition and she won the prize ..Nandini scolded Mohit for doing so..Bhabhi ma is 😲 when she heard tht nandini did something other than sitting on the bed the whole day .how dare she 😡

Rajshri called back Varsha but Varsha is unhappy..Dadi understood n she made Rajshri realize her mistake...Rajshri is apologetic

In the end, Aksh called up Naitik , he's in a meeting (luking abs handsome n honeylicious) but still he answered her call ..She asked him the permission to go her maayka..Naitik says she must go...Aksh asks Gayitri whether she can go to maayka for a day..Gayitri makes her trademark face

Precap - Daddaji saw Akshara with Shaurya and Varsha, she was having golgappe and playing around with them

Detailed update:

Akshara is in her room, trying to call Naitik but his phone is coming busy..There Naitik is trying Akshara's number..Both are trying at the same time and hence couldn't get through..finally naitik gets fed up and throws his cell on the bed..just then he gets Akshara's call..Naitik picks up the phone and says "i'm trying your number from so long" and there Aksh says "who were u talking to?" , then both of them realized they were dialing the number at the same time...Naitik says i'm missing you a lot..please say that you're missing me..Akshara says ok "you are missing me" 😃 Naitik asks her to say i love you to him..Akshara doesn't say it..Naitik and Akshara play a small game..Naitik asks her to describe her feelings in one word when she hears the word "Naitik".....they go on for a while n Akshara says "I love you " to Naitik..they both are happy talking to each other and their convo goes on till 5 am in the morning...

Next scene, Rashmi is passing by Akshara's room and realized she has not woken up..Rashmi knocks on the door but Akshara is in deep sleep...Gayitri is upset that Akshara hasn't come for the pooja..Rashmi tells her that may be Akshara is still sleeping..Gayitri woke up Akshara and asks her to get ready..

Akshara is supervising the cleaning of drawing room n scolds Gulabo for overlooking dirty cushions...Mohit comes with sweets and tells everybody that Nandini has won the poetry competition..Bhabhi ma and Gayitri are not happy to hear this while Rashmi and Akshara were overjoyed..Nandini scolded Mohit for sending her poem without her permission..Mohit feels sad

Varsha's mom is unwell and Varsha is nursing her...Just then Shaurya comes and tells Varsha that since Akshara is coming , Rajshri has called her back home..Varsha is sad but she agrees...Varsha comes back and takes everybody blessings...Dadi asks her why is she looking so upset? Varsha tells them that her mom has fever...Rajshri and everybody is surprised to hear this..even Shaurya didn't know..Dadi is not happy with Rajshri for calling Varsha back only bec. her own daughter is coming to meet her..she tells Rajshri that she should have talked to Varsha first whether she wants to come back or no..instead she sent Shaurya to her house...Rajshri is apologetic for overlooking Varsha's wish to stay with her mom...

Akshara is trying Naitik's number but couldn't get through ..after trying many times, she got his number..Naitik is in a meeting with clients..he takes up Aksh's call and tells her tht he'll call in sometime since he's busy...Aksh tells him she's trying his number frm long, she's missing him and she wants to ask something..Naitik asks her what does she wanna talk? Akshara says she wants to go to her mom's place for a day..Naitik says she must go..she'll feel happy...Akshara is happy to get the permission..Gayitri comes to Akshara's room ..Akshara asks her the permission to go to maayka...

Edited by _charu_ - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angel-A thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
dis gay3 is showing her real colours to akshara after da son is gone...
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Angel-A

dis gay3 is showing her real colours to akshara after da son is gone...<br>

i hate her..........not 4 a moment she is allowing Akshara to be without her tent........ufff....... 😡 😡
_Dipsi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
loved dadi today.............the way she told rajshri abt how she is wrong in calling varsha back becz akshi is coming finally rajshri ko bataya that varsha is not just there to entertain her daughter
ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
ohh didnt see ur thread yaar....yahan par hi tak tak karenge...
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I felt dadi was back to normal after a very long time. She spoke sensibly.
_Nancy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Precap is shocking.This time Akshara will have big trouble.charu di how come you did'nt write about precap. Now they will never allow Akshara to go her mom house. Edited by Nancy Jr - 14 years ago
Saydie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i hate the singhanias..this is ridiculous...i mean come on man!
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks, i wish G would be more understanding
Twitz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thnks for the quick update :-)