Chellameh Nov 16-20 Updates in Pg1 & Discussions - Page 3

Posted: 14 years ago
so mohini is thavasi daughter? is vadai trying to take adhi's place in shouting? (sorry, vadai u cant take that place,its always belong to adhi..😡) aiyoo...why everyone singing cm puranam? cant digest it anymore..🤢I consider my akka a shade better than God...so I promise on her.."
pity bell, give up his gf,😭 cm should do somehing to him, not to  be selfish and dance for amutha's tune..
thanks for updates...why thavasi have to wait until 12 years?

Hmm...so they have changed the story back to its original.  For many weeks ago, it was written on muthusaram, Thavasi had a son who wanted to marry CM but Cm got married to Vadai, so now he want to take revenge by separating CM from Vadai and get her married to his son and in between Kadakarai will be killed and blame will fall on Vadai.😕

Anyway, I am happy they wont kill Kadakarai.😊 CM should feel bad her brother is willing to forget the girl he loves for her sake...its her time to do something good for him, but then again he is a coward who couldnt fight for his love..he doesnt deserve both girls😆 I have a feeling CM will get him married to Kavi at the end and this will create the big right between both families, Vadai will runs to Gomz arms and kick CM out as the whole family will hate her and finally Thavasi daughter will return back to India😉

Thanks for the updates Roja akka and Nithya👍🏼
Thanks for the updates Roja..

So.. thavasi's secret is out..
Thanks Roja.

Enna storypa idhu. Indha Bell enna ippadi sthira budhiye illama irukkan?I agree you have to pay due respect to elders. But when it comes to ones marriage should the person be not given the right to choose his/her life partner. I cannot accept elders thrusting their choice in the name of family prestige. Radhika madam we are in 21st century , not in stone age.

12 varushama Thavasi plan pannindirukkara kudumbathil kozhapam undakka.....mmmm mega serial madhiri mega  planning thavasi mama. Thavasi ponnu Vadaiya virumbinaLa... appo ava name chatneyo sambaragavothan irukkanum
Thanks Roja, Mels and Nithya for the updates😊
First I felt sorry for Bell - CM and bros were unreasonable. Like Srima said, if you really love your child/sibling, you should let them choose their partner and support them in their choice.
Now I can't stand Bell. What a spineless creature, showing he's a typical man, changing his mind like he changes his clothes😡 He's the one who gave Kavi the idea to elope. Now she's fighting for her life, he's decided he wants his family after all,eh...these people make me sick....
Thanks Roja akka for the lovely update. Ithu ellam orru kudumbam. grrrr

Mani i told u not to elope but to fight for ur love... Ennada panra... Omni solldradha kettena unakkum prob than varum.. Better be a villan so that u il be defeated only at the last and until then u can be happy...

That too if u reform at the last, its enough for ut obe happy always....