Uravugal

Uravugal Nov 16 - 20 Updates in Pg1 & Discussions

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I was moved when AM was taken away..😭😭😭  I felt as if my family member was lost.. πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ Kudos to the Uravugal team for the brilliant episode.. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Though the performance was excellent.. I did not like the storyline..

Firstly, now josiyam has come true.. this is sending wrong signals to many people.. 🀒🀒 Secondly, How will Ranjini accept that baby.. every time she says the baby.. kutra unarchy will kill her.. She will not be able to give a mother's love completely.. I pity her and that poor baby.. 😭😭

They could have moved the story with AM alive.. Krish rising to heights with Gaya's support.. Mugs learns a lesson the hard way and realises his mistake and the family unites again..
Edited by nithyamkv - 14 years ago
Meena.IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nithya thanks for the suda suda updates...

The acting and episode was so good... 
AM should have been alive to teach Mugs a padam... I feel pity for his family...
amara_50 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have asked Sree @ krish to join the forum.  He has promised to do so.  He has asked me to convey his regards to all the people who are actively involved in this forum.

D.Amarasigamani
raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update Nithya.
once again a wonderful episode.
completely agree with nithya and meena...AM sir should not have died....😭😭

AZ starts beating himself..
completely unexpected..but correct step..mugs maadhiri oru paiyana petha parents avanga dhaan thandanai anubavikanum😑😑
AZ says Krishna my brother could not tolerate the fact that this family will spilt.. that is the reason he lost his life.. Please come in.. lets u all live under one roof.. Please bring my Anna in..
😭
AZ sir....nijama azhudheengala??😭😭so real...πŸ‘πŸ‘

Ranjani,when she was running crying appa,appa 😭😭 πŸ‘πŸ‘good acting by sivakavitha madam..

Aiyo..iam so much worried about that baby...hope ranjani and parvathy amma dont hate the child..becoz that was also one of the ,infact main wish of AM sir....

and also krish's acting at the endπŸ‘

overall very touching episode....
this is for the whole uravugal team...

Edited by shreenithi - 14 years ago
raaspach thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-amara_50

I have asked Sree @ krish to join the forum.  He has promised to do so.  He has asked me to convey his regards to all the people who are actively involved in this forum.

D.Amarasigamani

Edited by shreenithi - 14 years ago
newt2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the update.

brilliant performance by uravugal team.

wondering where is Gaya. is she still running?
Meena.IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-amara_50

D.Amarasigamani

Thanks a lot sir... I'm so happy about this...

Aiya jolly jolly.. My bro kish @ Shree is gonna join here.... Nect time i il send rakhi...
raaspach thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-newt2007

thanks for the update.

brilliant performance by uravugal team.

wondering where is Gaya. is she still running?

gayu  reached the spot last week itself ...
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update Nithya. Another emotional episode - again I was crying the whole time. I felt silly after wards though. Good acting by everyone especially Ranjani.  The sad song is wonderful as well.

I too agree with all of you that AM should not have died. I was hoping by leaving the house his Dosham is mitigated or what ever. But that didn't happen.

Now questions are what will happen to the family? Where will Krish & family live? What will happen to the baby - will Ranjani be able to take care of it? Let's see.

😭
😭