Celebrity Fan Clubs

::Harshad Chopda FC: Perspective::

-Payal- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

...to the 46th FC of...

Sidrah decided to do something different for the FC this time...she's always coming up with off the wall but brilliant ideas.  The last few FCs have lacked fan interaction, so Sidrah thought it'd be a good idea to pull them back into this FC so that they could connect/interact with HC on a different level.  This FC is all about fan dedications, with a few personal experiences and some suggestions.  This FC hopes to convey to HC just how much his fans adore him, and give him insight into just how big of an impact he has had on all our lives. 

Fans from this FC and the KDM forum were asked to answer 6 questions (granted they felt comfortable answering them)...the responses are wonderful for they allow insight into the unique qualities and personalities of the fans.

Fans were given the following questionnaire:
        1)  If you could dedicate a song to HC, which would it be, and why?
        2)  If you could dedicate a quote to HC, which would it be, and why?
        3)  Do you have a moment of your life that you would like to dedicate to HC?  Why?
        4)  Has HC made an impact on your life in any way?  If so, how and why?
        5)  If you could recommend a book to HC, what would it be, and why?
        6)  Do you have a memorable moment as an HC fan that you'd like to share?

The fans came up with dedications that were very characteristic of and apt for HC; they also shared personal stories, and let their personalities shine through'so without further ado, on with the responses...

~*~Sidrah: -Sidrah-~*~

Q: If you could dedicate a song to HC, which would it be, and why?
Harshad ko song??...hmmm chanda mamaa sou gaye sooraj chachooo jagey??...bwahaha ..okay kidding.

But to be in sync with this question, I am dedicating
"mein kya hoon" by Love Aaaj Kal....Somehow the lyrics of the song epitomize Harshad's struggle and success for me...They talk about eventual success, accomplishments, commitment to work, fulfillment of one's own promises and victory. That song is Harshad, Harshad is that song.😛

They go ..."Khwabbooon ki dehleezein kadmon ko ab merey choomti ..ahaaaa haaaaaaannnn.....pehley tha mein peechey ye duniya ab peechey hai ghoomtiiiii ahaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

*DRUM ROLLS*

Q: If you could dedicate a quote to HC, which would it be, and why?

Not really a quote but this is one of his own beliefs which for me, got translated into a quote in its own right.. ..." there is no looking back. You just cant look back..its about passion"..

Q: Has HC made an impact on your life in any way?  If so, how and why?

In alot of ways but that's nothing, I would want to discuss on a public forum.

Q: If you could recommend a book to HC, what would it be, and why?

, i  will probably recommend a book on dogs, diet, acting to him...LOL He'd know why.

Q: Do you have a memorable moment as an HC fan that you'd like to share?

There are a lot of them. Some of them directly related to him and some of them related to my friends (both forum friends and a non-forum friend). But given the fact, that this is a public forum, if I had to share a memorable moment, it would be the madness we (Daisy, Payal, Raksha, Zainab di, Yasmin di and Misty) indulged in the FCs...THOSE were the days...Never am I to forget that.

~*~Anonymous~*~

Bole toh...bole toh...bindaas actor...bole toh ...bole toh...bindaas performer... sorry lines bhool gayee...

Ok, jokes apart, the song I would like to dedicate to Harshad is "Yeh Honsla" as it is a song on survival and persevearance. 

"Dreams are illustrations from the book your soul is writing about you. A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him."
I dont need to specify why I am dedicating this quote - do I?

Q: Do you have a moment of your life that you would like to dedicate to HC?  Why?

My life is nothing worth talking about as I just a commoner out there. However, life is made of moments...little moments - moments of joy, moments of smiles, moments of happiness, sad moments, joyous moments, tearful moments, moments of fight and then patching up. It is said that its the little moments in life which make you smile, which makes life worthwhile. It is these moments wherein I have been able to bring a smile on to others face that I would like to dedicate to Harshad.

Q: Has HC made an impact on your life in any way?  If so, how and why?

In life, we are all bound by a connection and a bond and impact each others life in some way. So, obviously Harshad has impacted my life in some way..his struggle and the way he has overcome all odds is something to look up to and learn from.

Q: If you could recommend a book to HC, what would it be, and why?

Fountain Head - for the character of Howard Roak who reminds me of Prem and Harshad. Roak is an individualistic young architect who chooses to struggle in obscurity rather than compromise his artistic and personal vision. He is the embodiment of the human spirit and his struggle represents the triumph of individualism over collectivism.

Alchemist - as it is a book on believing in  your dreams and finding them

Screen Acting by Allan Lovell : It explores the relationship between script and performance, and drawing out the individual elements of performance, such as the awareness of the frame, and the use of voice and physique to embody a character, Screen Acting reveals the centrality of the actor's performance to a film's impact and offers new directions for the study of performance on film. The book also discusses the acting styles of different stars, including Bette Davis, James Mason, Susan Sarandon and Morgan Freeman.

The most funniest and memoreable moments has been with Sidrah. Oh, how can I forget this one...the star parivar awards 2009. I had a dinner to attended which I didnt go for as I was not well. I was bored as spa was boring and I was on skype...my tv was on mute all through out except for Harshad's - Additi's performance, red carpet and award speech. The laptop was put on (chori se - boredom sata rahee thi so i went on skype), speakers were put near the tv, bean bag went right in front of the TV, Room lights were switched off and thats how Sidrah and I saw/heard the jodi award!!! The other memoreable moment has been when I insisted Sidrah was Harshad's sister and should tie him a rakhi and how I pulled her leg for a long time to come over that...
I can never get over those days where we have laughed and cried, joked and teared our hair apart. Thank You Harshad. May you find your place in the sun. Wishing you luck, peace and happiness always.

Edited by -Payal- - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Payal- thumbnail

~*~Yasmin Di: HarshadianNo1~*~

I would definitely like to dedicate the song "Tum Se Hi" from Jab We Met...I love that song and it has always reminded me of HC..."Main kahi bhi jaati hu tumse hi mil jaati hu"...
😃

I would like to dedicate the quote "When work, commitment, and pleasure all become one and you reach that deep well where passion lives, nothing is impossible"
HC is the one person I have seen who has worked so hard in his life ,he has fully committed his life to his job and that's all becoz he loves his work so much...he has this passion for it and becoz of that nothing is impossible for him...His hard work his passion for it and his simplicity has made him what he is today. You Are A Winner Man!!! ⭐️

Q: Do you have a moment of your life that you would like to dedicate to HC? Why?

I never knew what a "siggy" was but I learned to make it so that I could express in my creations what I think about him 😳....so here I would so much wanna dedicate the moment when I first made my siggy coz that moment was just becoz of him and for him. 😳

Q: Has HC made an impact on your life in any way? If so, how and why?

Haila, not just impact but a very HUGEE IMPACT I must say...When I started watching Kis Desh I was going thru lot of personal stuff...it was only HC who used to bring a smile on my face...his smile is contagious you know...I was a bit arrogant and rude ....but when I saw his SBS interviews, I was like Oh My God he is such a big star yet so simple and humble yaar....so slowly slowly I tried to be like him and I am proud to say that I have changed a lot which is a big thing for me and that's just becoz of Him....Harshad You made me smile ..You taught me humbleness...You taught me how to never give up....Thanks for everything.

I would recommend a Instant Vegetarian Snacks Recipe book for him ....😆... coz I know he is a foodie and I wish that he could make and eat whatever he wants and whenever he wants....😆

Being a member of the Harshad Chopda Fan Club since last 16 months, my each and every moment spend on FC discussing about him is a memorable moment...My each and every moment spent in making his Siggy or his VM is and will be memorable for me. Though I haven't met him, but would love to meet him someday and I guess that would the most memorable moment of my entire life.

~*~Zainab Di: Faith~*~

''Yeh Ladka haye Allah kaisa hai deewana...Kitna mushkil hai dekho iss ko samjhana...kay dheere dheere dil beqarar hota hai...'' okay if I go on with the lyrics or start to answer the why...The hint will definitely not remain very subtle 😆

''Keep your feet on the ground and keep reaching for the stars'' Cliched as it may seem its apt and true and I guess pretty much what HC seems to follow!

Foremost, he has helped me find some gem of friends(sisters) at the forum and the FC. Always would be thankful to him for that. =)
Plus he has re-affirmed my faith and belief in the fact that if you wholeheartedly pursue your dreams and work with complete dedication and team it with humility, respect for elders, for yourself, and your dreams and prayers, you can conquer the whole world!

101 Recipes: Quick Munch Snacks! LOL Enough said...I don't think the 'why' needs an explanation...😆

Well I guess there have been plenty.. Both the SPAs probably, after they won and also during the campaigning for votes....the way everyone was so involved and the partying and praying!
But more than that what I personally found really over whelming was during the MB time the article that was published which had enraged all the HC fans and everyone stood up for him! That was quite amazing!

~*~Sarah: SRK/Harshad_Hot~*~

Tujh Mein Rab Dekhta Hai...I think the title says it all :D
and Main Prem Ki Deewani Hoon! :P I still sing that every day dancing around :)

When you love someone, all your saved-up wishes start coming out. -- Elizabeth Bowen
(I completely love Harshad! :D and when I got introduced and became an HC fan I always started to wish that I got to meet or even just to talk to him one day....in fact I'm still wishing)

Q: Do you have a moment of your life that you would like to dedicate to HC? Why?

Probably my 16th birthday party. I had it in a hall and I did a dance to the songs harshad has danced too and he was on my birthday cake! :D

Of course he has! When I was down he made me laugh, when I was all alone I would sit there and watch him and it would make me feel like I had someone; and he is just such an amazing human being who taught me so much. Plus all I did for a year was watch, talk about, draw, etc. Harshad

A Walk to Remember - Just like the couple in the book Harshad motivated and inspired me to fulfill my dreams and hopes even when life wasn't looking so great. He got me through all my obstacles and never once made me feel like I should give up

Undoubtedly, my 16th Birthday.  Also, when I made my first drawing of Harshad! But literally everyday ever since I've been a Harshad fan has been memorable and unforgettable.
(Sarah - I edited this answer for you...you were supposed to send me an edited answer, but I never received it...feel free to still edit and PM me and I will change this response...I just couldn't include the original b/c as we discussed, I didn't want it to compromise anyone...)

~*~Nandini: -Nansy-~*~

Hmm...der's no songs for brothers...is dere?
🤔 (i like "Phoolon Ka Taaron Ka" from Hare Raama Hare Krishna for him, but its for sisters 😆)...chalo, I go for dis..."Jaane Kyun" from Dostana

Mere bhaiya mere chanda
Mere anamol ratan
tere badale main zamaane ki
Koi cheez na lu

Hard work has made it easy. That is my secret. That is why I win.

Yes...The day I spent to make a bday card for him...I wud always want to dedicate all those hours I spent on making it without even moving from my place and fully focused in finishing it. Bcos, that was the least i could do for him as a fan.

Well in a lot ways but mainly by the simplicity and humbleness. Coz I see that being like also never changes life how it is going. But it gives self satisfaction that yes, I know I am like dis.

Hmmm.....maybe he has already read it. Love Story. Coz the story simply touched me in many ways.

The acknowledgment he gave on SBS for the gifts he got. I was elated and nearly had tears in eyes that i was one amongst those lucky fans who made him feel special for his bday

~*~Priya: Belle4U~*~

Hhmm...it will be "Bachna-e-Haseeno Lo Mein Aa Gaya" cause every time he comes on screen his mere presence, his excellent performances, perfect dialogue delivery, n his wonderful way of potraying all emotions through the eyes 👏 brings the screen to life 😃

"It is not your aptitude, but your attitude, that determines your altitude."
 - Zig Ziglar
I have seen Harshad's journey from beginning n the way he traveled it with attitude that has given him this altitude that he has reached today 😃

"Ability may get you to the top, but it takes character to keep you there."
 - John Wooden
Very prefect n apt quote that describes Harshad 👏👏; its his ability n talent that helped him reach the top but its his perfect character which has kept him there 👏👏

I remember 2 October 2008; I cried whole day like anything 'cause Harshad abb won't be seen on screen and I remember FC bhi itna udas udas tha but then Daisy brought in Harshad's message which made us feel better but still we all were sad...
17 December 2008 Harshad's re-entry in Kis Des; though had seen the promo, but then seeing Harshad on screen, I went fully out of control and started jumping worse then a gorilla n ended up spraining my neck so badly literally my neck was looking crooked 😳😆

Harshad is my "IDEAL"; ur nature, ur passion for ur work, ur personality, ur perspective, ur patience, ur witty side, everything has taught me something or the other. 😊  Harshad is still the same person he was during LRL days (mentioning LRL cause from here Harshad got his much deserved success n recognition) till today he is still the same "Down to earth, Simple, Sweet, Caring, Determined, Thorough Professional n Perfectionist" ⭐️

Tough Times Never Last But Tough People Do
by Richard H. Schuller; 😊 thoda pakao lagta hai but very persuasive, inspiring book hai 😊

Every day that I spend at FC is memorable, I remember the day Prem had died, the whole FC had died, everyone was sad, but Harshad's one message brought back life to the FC 😊

-Payal- thumbnail

~*~Alina: Alina_Zaidi~*~

I would really like to dedicate "Tu Jane Na" from Movie Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani  Firstly because I really love this song and then the lyrics just suit my situation!! I mean I'm really a big fan of HC...and through his Acting skills and the way he is, though I hardly to know him through SBS and from few friends, that makes him the one of those best people who I know!!!! I really want to say "Kaise Baataye kyun tuhj ko chahey Yaara bata na paye...."

Well...every moment which I spend over here at HC FC is really so damn memorable for me!!!!! I still remember when we all were fighting against those people who had published those awful articles regarding HC.  We were posting comments all day, signing petitionsto for thousand times....finally we were able to make them listen to us!! Same thing also happened at the time of Prem's death....I still remember how we have handled that situation....Finally it feels great to see HC back in Show!!!!! Harshad Chopda you Rock Big Time!!!!

My day is incomplete without watching a glimpse of HC!!!!! The impact which Harshad have left on me is that he is really a sensible person and he did have seen so many ups and downs in his life but still he struggled and finally he was able to achieve his goal. So like his desire of winning his goal has inspired me and now I really believe that If, like HC, I also do some hard work, I can also achieve my goal!!

The love and affection which Harshad shows toward his fans is just outstanding...I mean there was a SBS segment on HC's fan interaction, where they showed that HC's fans have gifted him a whole book which consists of there wishes for him...the way Harshad reacted to it was wonderful...I haven't seen an actor who is so much devoted towards his fans .....after that scene, I really have started to respect him more and more!!!!!

I still remember I was watching SBS, where they showed HC's birthday segment...at the same time my brother was telling me something really important...but as I was so much involved in watching that part...I was not able to hear a single word....and then my brother finished up his story and was waiting for my answer....I was all like "Bhaiya....You were talking to Me??".....Since that day...whenever my brother or anyone see me watching Kis Desh or anything related to HC, they waits until I'm free because they all know how big Fan of HC I am!!!!
In the end I would just want to say: Harshad, please don't change yourself....we all love you the way you are. I really wish all your wishes and dreams come True...and May you Live a Happy, Long and a prosperous life, Amen

~*~ Anusha: Anusha10~*~

I would like to dedicate " Maula mere " from Anwar movie to him...Even though a guy sung for her lover still I love the awesome lines which describe his affection for her. The lyrics are perfect for HC describing his eyes, talks, smile. Even HC has that everlasting smile on his face which makes anyone go crazy about him...I am one of the crazy fans of HC...Especially I love and adore one line:
" aankhein teri , kitni haseen
ki inkaa aashiq, mein ban gayaa hoon "

"If I could reach up and hold a star for every time you've made me smile, the entire evening sky would be in the palm of my hand."
Your one smile makes my day more brighter than ever before. So many situations in my life describe when your smile influenced me; even I get scoldings from my mom or I loose something more important...your everlasting smile always makes my day.

The hours I spent writing messages for him. Even I don't know how to convey my feelings so it takes me so much time to put up my feelings towards him. The days I spent voting for HC and fighting for him to get back into the show. Once I worked up to 2 AM in the morning without a proper sleep and made myself busy in sending mails to BT for bringing HC back to the show. Now after seeing HC back in the show...I almost cried when HC re-entered the show and made his loyal fans forget all their sorrows. The memorable days or months I spent chit chatting with my sister drooling over his action and his lovely expressions in the show...I would like to dedicate all those memorable moments which made me fight, drool for HC.

I can still remember that day where my brother irritates me to give the remote to tune my favorite show for HC. That day was HC re-entry day which every fan was waiting eagerly for. My brother was unwilling to give the remote to me as he don't even like watching TV shows and even he will not allow me to watch the shows. I shouted at him and almost burst out into tears, pissed off, fighting with him...At the moment he saw my tears, he gave me remote and said "Tu toh paagal hogaye hain iss show ke liye" I happily took remote and tears of happiness flowed from my eyes watching HC's re-entry. Now my brother doesn't irritate me to give TV remote to tune my favorite show. He politely says "Wait for a minute..I will pass on the remote whenever your show starts" I will smile inside and take remote from him...
Another small incident, that day I lost my Visa for the second time and all my hopes to study in US have been shattered at that moment...I have been crying bitterly for nearly one hour. But watching the show and your awesome action made me forget all the sorrows at least for 30 minutes

The love and affection he has shown towards his fans in the SBS touched me a lot. All the way he was saying and praising about the gifts he got...I was really jumping in joy watching that segment. After that moment I respect and love him more than before.
Even his acting made me cry bitterly in one scene. When Prem met with bomb blast and gave up saving himself...I can still remember that day in my life. I was crying like a hell watching him suffering in that fire and crying like a adorable baby...Even to cover my tears in front of my parents, I rushed towards my wash room and wept so badly for nearly 15 minutes and came back wearing a pale smile on my face...I am so much touched by HC's action in that scene.

~*~Vandana (Vandy): Riks1~*~

If I could dedicate a song to HC, it would be "Tu Muskura" from Yuvraaj.
His smile makes my day...whenever I'm gloomy or nothing seems to go right, I just watch his scenes where he has smiled...and yo! My day is made!

A quote for HC....
"Set aside a fraction of your time to carry out your dreams and ambitions; not for any grand cause, necessarily, but for something that tugs at your heart, something that's your aspiration, something that's your dream."

Yes...there have been many such moments......
One being the time of this years SPA voting. I mean we worked day and night! All of us had just one goal: HC should win! It was a matter of life and death for us...a person like me whose policy is 'no internet' on weekends and after 8 pm, had worked nights in creating new ids to keep voting!
I had just excused myself from all leisurely activities during weekends to keep on voting! That was fun as it left me satisfied...okay I'm doing something for a person whom i adore!

An impact! He has made a very big impact on my life! He has taught me to be patient...which I never was, but I still recall the times wen I waited for Prem's comeback patiently...that was a lesson for me!     
He has taught me to be positive towards life...to keep smiling no matter what. I see him in SBS and wonder at times: 'how can one be so happy in such adverse schedules...no proper sleep....no set routine'; but whenever i see HC, I always tell myself: 'if he can, y not me'!

Book...hehe...I would recommend him a romantic novel...maybe Paradise by Judith McNaught coz I had seen most books that he reads are on pets and what not! He should read romantic books!

Many, many! The way his life is like an open book to us! I mean he never forgets to share his joy and sorrow with us, be it whatever! And to tell the truth, I'm proud to be an HC fan...the way he cares for us, nobody else can. There have been so many incidents when he has just gone beyond his means to make us feel very special...be it in a word or a phrase...he is a real gem of a person.....nobody can be like him!

~*~Iqra: Karoni~*~

"Merey bhaiya, merey chanda, merey anmol ratan"...I think this is best song dedication to brother from sister....

"Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success."
If you love what you are doing, you will be successful...so always be happy...

Yet to come...but when ever I will meet him, that particular moment which I will spend with him, I would like to dedicate him...

Y he has made an impact in my life in many ways...he is very calm and down to earth...a loving person who loves his family a lot.

Love Story.....I recommend it because its all about love...

Every moment which I have seen HC on television like in kis desh, SBS or in anyother show is very memorable to me......and i hope there are many more to come

~*~Khushi: Khushix~*~

"Ahun Ahun" and "Twist" -- coz these two songs remind me of HC...😆

"Success doesn't come to you'you go to it."

Yes, almost everyday. I would dedicate all days, hours, minutes and seconds I have spent making all my creations, hoping one day he can see all of them. 😳 I guess that's the least I can do as a fan.

HC is like a role model to me. I like how he appreciates & loves his fans, his work, and everything. Despite of being busy, he still knows how to have fun. He always brings a smile on everyone's face. 😃

I always wanted HC to see my creations (siggies). During the SBS bday episode, I remember seeing my creation in his "Bible" (which fans gave for his bday), and I got so excited and happy knowing that HC saw it.

~*~Ashu: -Sidd-~*~

"Dhan Te Naaaaa"!!! Mainly because when he comes on screen, I feel I can just hear..."DHAN TE NAAAAAAAAAAA"! 😎🤣

Two Quotes:
1) "I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody." - Bill Cosby
Great words and its the plain truth!! Why I love this quote so much!

2) "Never Lie, Cheat, or Steal, if you must lie, lie for someone you love, if you must steal, steal the moments that take your breath away, and if you must cheat, cheat death." Hitch
Nice philosophy in life and a beautiful quote to live by! For u HC! 😉

Q: Do you have a moment of your life that you would like to dedicate to HC?  Why?

The moment is still to come...but I hope the moment in the future when I do visit india, I get the chance to meet Harshad! 😳

Q: Has HC made an impact on your life in any way?  If so, how and why?

I like how Harshad is so down to earth no matter how famous he is. I love his personality, his love for his sister, its beautiful! And his passion for his work. I heard he likes to do everything perfect and that makes me respect him so much, but at the same time he's no bore, he goofs off too and loves to eat. If anything he showed me that u can be professional but have fun at the same time in what you love, and never lose yourself to fame. Thanks Harshad for being the way u are.

Q: If you could recommend a book to HC, what would it be, and why?

A Walk to Remember! One of my favorite books; very short, but powerful book about sacrifice, love, commitment, and character. Or Bourne Identity, if u're into mystery and suspense; that's one book I loved and recommend.

Q: Do you have a memorable moment as an HC fan that you'd like to share?

Every day is pretty much memorable, watching Harshad on tv 5 days a week is a huge treat, and I love it!!! I loved the things we did on India-Forums for him: the petitions, birthday messages, his fan club, and I love the SBS moments we see of him because it shows us a different side of Harshad, and I love watching that. Every day I get more and more fond of him, and I hope more memories come soon!

~*~Nadia: Soaps1~*~

Q: If you could dedicate a song to HC, which would it be, and why?

Hammerfall - "Last Man Standing" because I want to see him on top, I want him to be the last man standing and achieve the greater heights in acting he so rightly deserves.

Q: If you could dedicate a quote to HC, which would it be, and why?

"Now this is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." - Sir Winston Churchill
Because Prem shouldn't be the end for him but only a beginning. 

A night few days ago when a mob attacked my hotel room ... do i really have to tell why? 😆

Q: Has HC made an impact on your life in any way? If so, how and why?

He has turned it upside down; now I spend all my free time and sometimes even more than free time 😆 fighting for one thing or the other for his sake 

Lessons on Life ... Jim Rohn and God of Small Things

Q: Do you have a memorable moment as an HC fan that you'd like to share?

SPA night 2009 ... I will remember it both for good and bad reasons: good because he won the most prestigious 'Best Jodi' award; bad because he was deprived of at least 2 other awards he so rightly deserved.

-Payal- thumbnail

~*~Meera: IndianDoll89~*~

It'd probably be "Crazy Kiya Re", because some of the lyrics in the song really suit what I feel: 'na uska pata, na uski khata, main uspe margayi, zara usko bata...' I just feel really connected to that song when I think of Harshad.

"Kuch kuch hota hain...tum nahin samjoge."

Such a moment has not arrived in my life yet. 😳

Immensely 😛; I have to come to IF everyday and check out the updates, and watch the show as much as possible. 😆

Probably...The Kite Runner, if he hasn't read it yet, I just feel that for someone like him for whom emotions matter...the emotions that flow through the book would be nice to feel.

When I first started watching Kis Desh, I got hooked almost instantly because of the way he just silently conveyed his emotions through the tv that impacted almost every viewer I'm sure.

~*~Jyoti: Jyotix~*~

Really bad in songs, but I would dedicate his fav song "Aahun Aahun" to him, bec I feel so energetic when I see HC performing. lol

"All the so-called 'secrets of success' will not work unless you do."
I always find HC very +ive and working hard . God bless him

I would like to sit and ask him all the secrets to maintain a good body I am very health conscious, so we will discuss...

Yes, bec of him and AG I start watching Indian shows. My mum is so happy and glad that I am sitting with her now 😆

Hmmmm don't know what he likes to read

Q: Do you have a memorable moment as an HC fan that you'd like to share.

Ya, I called my freind Prem at work, and I was so embrassed and he was white guy 😆

~*~Shivani: -Shivani-~*~

It would be "Twist" and "Ahun Ahun" for sure...coz they remind me of HC coz he performed on them on Khelo Jeeto Jiyo and Perfect Bride...and Ahun Ahun is also one of HC's favourite songs. 😃
And even "Ishq Hua"...or like HC says..."Hulchul hui" 🤣 ...because HC performed on that song the day he won his first award and it was his birthday too 😳

'I live for the moment, and don't believe in dreams' - Harshad Chopda
This quote was said by HC himself...after winning his 1st award, and this quote sounds so true. You might not know if your dreams will come true...so one just has to live for the moment and see what happens next.
This quote is very true and meaningful...even one of my favorite quotes. :)

That moment is yet to come...😳

Yes, in many ways. I love the fact about HC that he is so down to earth although he's so famous and all. How he loves and cares about his family so much, how he is so dedicated to his work and does everything so perfectly.
He shows me that no matter how much fame you get, you should always be who you are...always love your loved ones, and if you work hard, you always get your goal.
Thank You HC for being what you are, and showing us the right way. 😊

I would love to dedicate a book to HC, but I haven't really come across any book that would be good enough to recommend HC....and plus, I don't read much 😆...I'm only 13 😆 😆

Yes, there is one memorable moment: when it was HC's birthday and India-Forums.com had made a post for him. I was so happy that I was one of the fans who could wish him for his birthday. I know it wasn't a really big thing...but i was on cloud nine that day...was really very happy that I could wish HC on his birthday. 😳

~*~Ayushi: -Ayushi-~*~

I'd say "Tum mile toh jaadu cha gaya tum mile"...Because if sumone sees him then no one cud ever forget him. He's the best. If a second song then "Dhan Te Na" 😆 coz he sets the screen on fire whenever he's there on screen. He just rocks the screen.

"Do your best and leave the rest."
Because I feel HC does the same.He is always does his best. 😊

Yes, a very special moment when HC had returned in KDMHMD. I was very very happy that our fight and all our hard work had showed up and mine was also a little contribution in that. That was happiest moment in my life.

Yes, definitely mainly by his simplicity and kindness. I've never met him but like to one day for sure. He makes many drool over him.

The Alchemist because his hard work cud be seen in the result. The book is simply great like HC. 👏

Yes when he was there on Indya chat, I was there during the chat and was happy to be there. Many SBS segments also specially Harshiti one where they had to answer ques. about each other. One moment was when HC had to leave KDMHMD in October; that was my worst moment in life. I cried a lot and especially wid all that on tv, dat fire scene and all. Not remembering that like mentioned in ques 3 when HC returned that was happiest moment in my life.

~*~Cutegirl94~*~

"Mere Bhaiya Anmol"...I think from a sister to brother its the best song...

"Life's real failure is when u do not realize how close u were to success when u gave up."
...so never give up...

It has yet to cum...

Yes...he is so down to earth and he is a hardworking person and the love he shares with her sister...

Love Story cuz its abt love...😉

Every moment when we are watching him is a memorable moment.

~*~Aishwarya: AishwaryaGayen~*~

"Tu Jane Na" from Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani

"My true love hath my heart and I have his,
By just exchange one for the other given,
I hold his dear, and mine he cannot miss,
There never was a better bargain driven."

Well, I would like to share a moment when in class i got appreciated for being first.  I would like to share it as I too like Harshad to be appreciated in every field.

Well, yes because of him I am now a writer as because of him I joined IF to know him better and here I am writing fanfics and poems on him.

I would like him to read Arundhati Roy's God of Small Things because it is a lifetime book to read and is the best.

Ya I did actually: in orkut I got about 6 accounts named on HC; I know they were fake but still I repeated mailing them like mad in a hope that maybe he would reply by chance and one of his accounts be true.

~*~Aditi: MysticGoryFilms~*~

Hmm...well, I guess it would be "Aahun Aahun" -- yes i am very serious about this song...not only because it is your current favorite, but it has a 'fun' feel to it. Something that gets you energetic, and i really think of you as a fun & carefree person. This song suits you perfectly; you always like to have fun Harshad, and thus, I would definitely dedicate this song to you...

So...this quote may or may not make sense you as much as it did to me, but I truly think this about you, and so, the quote is, "You are what you eat", and I guess you know the reasons why, Harshad...lol...

Hmm...not really, but I will say one thing, don't know if it will answer your question, but here it is: my mom has finally found her first crush on an actor, after 22 years of marriage...i guess there is something really charming about your Harshad...

Hmm....he did teach me how to look at life in a fun way. Now maybe HC didn't say anything about it, but seeing him do all the masti mazak in interviews and with AG, it just showed me how life can also be filled with fun & happiness. Seeing a smile on your face automatically brings one on mine...thank you HC...truly...i hope you continue to enjoy life like this...

Hmm...yeah! I would recommend Fahrenheit 451. It is a very futuristic type of novel...something to enjoy and keep you turning the page. Its very action-packed, and..it's about burning books.

Well...my parents keep talking about how they will get me married to you...I guess they know how much of a HC fan i am, and thus, leaves no chance to bug me about marrying you...

Our heartiest thanks to all the fans who took the time out to answer the questionnaire.  I think my personal favorite answers were all those where you guys immediately associated food with HC.  😆 
Harshad ji, after reading what your fans had to say, there should be no question in your mind as to the impact you have on all our lives.  Thank you, for being, as many said,  an inspiration,
a role model that we can all look up to.
I would like to take this opportunity to say that despite what happened at ITA today, you are, and always will be a star in our eyes...you deserve all the very best in life and though the world is not a fair place, I am sure you will get your due one day...its just a matter of time...til then, Keep Shining, Keep Smiling...and never doubt for a second that you are, as many of your fans would say - "a rockstar"!
May you continue to achieve greater milestones and prove to the ones who doubt that you are indeed, "The World's Greatest".
Wishing you and your family much happiness and prosperity...
God Bless You...
With Love,
Your Fans at I-F.com

-Payal- thumbnail

Dear Harshad,

May This Diwali be as bright as ever.
May this Diwali bring joy, health and wealth to you.
May the festival of lights brighten up you and your near and dear ones lives.
May this Diwali bring in you the most brightest and choicest happiness and love you have ever Wished for.
May this Diwali bring you the utmost in peace and prosperity.
May lights triumph over darkness.
May peace transcend the earth.
May the spirit of light illuminate the world.
May the light that we celebrate at Diwali show us the way and lead us together on the path of peace and social harmony
"WISH U A VERY HAPPY DIWALI"
Priya

~Dearest Harshad~

Wish You A Happy And a Prosperous Diwali
Hope this Diwali brings Loads and Loads of Happiness in your Life
Hope this Diwali brings Health, Wealth and Joy For You
Wish You a Very Happy Diwali
Luv Alina

Dear Harshad,
wishing you a very happy and prosperous Diwali.
May this Diwali bring in u the most brightest and choicest happiness and love you have ever Wished for.
May the light that we celebrate at Diwali show us the way and lead us together on the path of peace and social harmony
Vandana

Dear Harshad

May this Diwali bring in u the most brightest and choicest happiness and love you have ever Wished for.
Thanks for giving us Prem, All the best

Jyoti🥳

Dear Harshad,

Wishing each one of you a very happy and prosperous deepawali. May this year brings you lots and lots of happiness in life and fulfill all your dreams.

May the joy, cheer,
Mirth and merriment
Of this divine festival
Surround you forever.
May the happiness,
That this season brings
Brighten your life
And, hope the year
Brings you luck and
Fulfills all your dearest dreams!
Happy Diwali Harshad

Love, Anusha

Hey Harshad

Here is wishing you a wonderful and prosperous Diwali.
Hope this festival of lights, brings you every joy and happiness.
Hope this festival of lights enlightens your home and heart with peace and serenity.
May the lamps of joy, illuminate your life and fill your days with the bright sparkles of peace, mirth and goodwill, because you are someone who deserves life's best and so much more.  
With these blessings sending my warm wishes to you on Diwali and always.

Here is a small poem for you...its copied though 😳😆.......but it says exactly what I want for you this diwali and always

As the candlelight flame,Your life may always be happiness' claim;
As the mountain high,You move without sigh;
Like the white linen flair,Purity is always an affair;
As sunshine creates morning glory,fragrance fills years as flory;
With the immaculate eternal smile,attached to You mile after mile;
All darkness is far away,As light is on its way;
Wish you a very happy diwali.Now and Always...

********Yasmin*********

This autograph was signed by Harshad for all his fans when a friend of mine (who doesnt wish her name to be divulged for personal reasons) visited him.

This message goes out to all the FC memebers who are disheartened with the news of their Prem going away

The Message Dated :- 27.09.2008

''Please give my message to all my fans...

Say them that everything happens for a reason...

There might be something nice hidden in this too...You never know...

And You guys are my strength and support...

I can't see u guys crying like this and I can't see you shattered...

This is a phase and it will go away...

I can't thank you guys enough for all the love and support that you guys have showered on me since the past few days...

Its overwhelming...

Had it not been for you guys...I would not have been here...

You are the ones who help me to carry on, and please do not be disheartened as you are the ones who have to stand by me...

And together we will come out of it''

Hello friends...Harshad has send this message for all of us as a token of love and appreciation and has said that each and every message here means a lot to him..

He was too overwhelmed and thus wants to thank everyone...

HERE GOES THE MESSAGE (Dated:- 18.08.08)😆

I am what I am, but the person you guys like is not who

I actually am.

I am a simple guy like any other guy walking down the

road or like any one you see around.

There is nothing special, different or extraordinary

about me.

What makes me special, what makes me different ,what

makes me what I am, is your thinking.

You think I am cute I become cute , you think I am hot I

become hot ,irrespective of whether I am or not.

So its not what I actually am which makes me , its what

you guys think I am which makes me.

If today I am somebody that is because I have people

like you behind me , who think the way you think, who

believe in me the way you guys believe...

Thank you for the belief...Thank you for making me what

I am

I know I can't thank enough but still trying...

All of you have always been very kind and sweet to me,

hope I am always this lucky.

Thanking all of you for giving me reasons to smile,

Take good care,

God bless,

HARSHAD.

Heylloo Gurls and Only Gurls..😳😆

I have a Very Special message by Harsh...the Man himself for all U FC members..😳

Now without boring u all more will proceed to the truth now..😆

"I Still remember the days when I used to think I have no fans and now the 17th FC has started...

I went through ups and downs and was off air also...

They say Out of sight is Out of Mind...

But U guys kept me alive and didn't let me die...

I don't know what  exactly to say and what the connection is but you guys have always been kind to me...

Just want to say thank you very much..."

Just wanna let him know we'll be there for him always..

In good times and bad times (hoping he doesnt have bad times ever in his life)...

We'll always lovee you and support u whenever u need us or even if u don't need us...😆😆

-Payal- thumbnail

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=353517&T PN=1

( Link of FC # 1)

(Link of FC # 2)

(Link of FC # 3)

(Akki, We miss you : Link of FC # 4)

(The News Letter : Link of FC # 5)

(Caption Contest Results : Link of FC # 6)

(A new beginning : Link of FC # 7)

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=841791&TPN=1&#14200199

(Harsh is Back : Link of FC # 8)

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=888239&TPN=1

(Jab We Met : Link of FC # 9)

(Rock On : Link of FC # 10)

(Is Pal Ko Jee Le : Link of FC # 12)

(Rise To Stardom : Link Of FC # 16)

(Master of our Hearts : Link of FC # 17)

(Monsoon Hungama : Link of FC # 19)

(A walk down Memory Lane : Link of FC # 20)

(Rains and Awards Season : Link of FC # 21)

(Live it up : Link of FC # 22)

(Expressions : Link of FC # 23)

(In Appreciation : Link of FC # 24)

(Silver Jubilee Bash : Link of FC # 25)

(Smiles Galore-1 : Link of FC # 26)

(Smiles Galore-2 : Link of FC # 27)

(Simplicity and Humility : Link of FC # 28)

(Hands to die for : Link of FC # 29)

(It's in your eyes : Link of FC # 30)

(Cuteness Personifed : Link of FC # 31)

(You are a Winner : Link of FC # 32)

(Journey of Prem - 1 : Link of FC # 33)

(An ode to Prem's love Journey : Link of FC # 34)

(Prem- The journey continues : Link of FC # 35)

(Thanking You : Link of FC # 36)

(Prem - The Journey Continues : Link of FC #37)

https:// www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1107147

(Tara Zameen Par: Link of FC # 38)

https:// www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1125118

(Telly Screen's Badshah : Link of FC # 39)

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1116298

(Curtain Raiser : FC # 40)

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1183178

(Fan Interactive Special: FC # 41)

(True Colors: FC # 42)

(Prem's Avatar as Papa: FC # 43)

(Prem's Avatar as Papa: FC # 44)

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1272052

(Winter Wonderland: FC # 45)

NEW RULES OF THE FC

1. This FC is like our second home and is dedicated to Harshad, so please treat it with love and care.

2. We should though be careful in not going overboard with our frustrations related to the any other character of the show. We are bound to talk about the show and other characters as he is related to it..but please talk Only about Harshad here and please limit the conversations to other characters in the show. In case if you want to vent out your frustration, please do so in the following link: (criticism link:
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1132786)

3. Do not make requests for personal info of the star like email id's and contact numbers. Also, Their personal life is none of our concern and it shouldn't matter to us what they do or who they are with off screen.

4. Please don't spam the FC...I hope we dont get to see posts which are frivolous and contribute to spamm. No One Liners and Hi Byes'

5. Do not make too long quotes...Though I know you guys don't...But this makes the FC look very untidy...

6. Please maintain a peaceful environment like we always had...No Fighting Please. You have a problem with any member, there is a PM Service for that. Harsh FC has always been known to be one of the most calm and the best place to be...So I hope u guys maintain that .....

7. We encourage open dialogue here. So, more the thoughts flowing, more the ideas evolving and more we learn from each other. No Washing dirty linen here though

8. New Members, please introduce yourself giving us your names and telling us what is it about harshad and the show that you like the best. How did you learn about FC?

9. Old/Active Members : It is your responsibility to keep the FC rolling with your effervereance so that it encourages inactive members to come back and post.

10. At the end of the day, It is your FC. So it is your responsibility as much as it any one else, to ensure that this FC is up to its standards and rocking.

-Payal- thumbnail

Links of all videos of LRL, Amber Dhara (Featuring Harshad) Articles on him, links of the various comments on his characters and video remixes..

Vocal Interview: Harshad aka Cadet Ali on I-F Radio
https://www.india-forums.com/podcast/podcast.asp?id=274

https://podcast.india-forums.com/harshad_chopra22052007.mp3

Download Link

(Right-Click and 'Save Target/Link As')

Harshad Returns to Kis Desh

https://www.tellychakkar.com/y2k8/dec/8dec/news_harshad.php
(Harshad re-enters Kis desh,TC,8th Dec 2008)

https://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2008/December/News_20081209_52

(Prem returns to save Heer, Indya.Com)

(Harshad back in kis desh?26 nov,TB)

(HC return)

(Harshad joins Kis Desh)

https://www.bollywoodblog.com/category/TV/Harshad-Chopra-returns-to-Balaji-with-Kis-Desh-Mein-Hain-Mera-Dil/

(Harshad returns to Balaji with Kis Desh)

Talaash - E Baliye 

(Nach Baliye ' Harshad In, Aditya /out)

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1057017&TPN=125

(Harshad in Nach Baliye, Mumbai Mirror) 

(Harshad in Nach Baliye)

(Talash Ae Baliye)

(Harshad in Calcutta for Talash E Baliye)

(Harshad in Nach Baliye, 2nd Nov, TB)

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1057017&TPN=125

(News of Harsh being in NB...MM)

On Prems Death

https://www.tellychakkar.com/y2k8/sep/30sep/news_harshad.php

(Harshad upsets his fans)

https://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2008/September/News_20080926_132

(Harshad talks about his exit from Kis Desh..Indya.com)

(On Prems  death)

https://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2008/September/News_20080926_132

(Harshad talks on his exit from Kis Desh)

Harshad Chopra aka Prem of Kis Desh Main Hai Meraa Dil, is busy preparing for a tough stunt which will mark the end of ...(Telly Buzz)

(Harsh to do a dare devil stunt, 30th Sep, TB)

(TB article, Prem leaving Kis Desh, 24th Sep)

Kaise Yeh Mohabhat Hai

(Harshad in new show Kaise Mohabbat Hai)

(Harshad in Kaise Yeh Mohabbat Hai)

https://www.thearynews.com/english/newsdetail.asp?nid=13859

(Harshad to play the lead in Star Plus Serial)

(Reports of Harsh in a new show...TB..10th October, 08)

Kahani Hamari Mahabharat Ki

https://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2008/June/News_20080611_96

(HC in race for arjun character in MB)

(HC playing arjun)

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1032269&TPN=136

(Harshad's exit from MB...Mumbai Mirror, Post 2)

https://iluvdesi.com/kis-desh-mein-hai-mera-dil/topic8907.html

(Harshad to play Arjun)  

https://www.mumbaimirror.com/net/mmpaper.aspx?page=article&sectid=12&contentid=2008091720080917031502282d85bafd8

(Harshad on his exit from MB)

Kis Desh Main Hai Mera Dil

(Harshad Chopda, the new chocolate boy of Kis Desh Main Hai Mera Dil)

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=841791&T PN=121

(Harshad as Prem in ''Kis Desh Main Hai Meraa Dil''..Mumbai Mirror..12th March 2008)

(Harshad as Prem on TB..12TH March)

https://entertainment.urlremoved/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1387&Itemid=40

(Harshad the male lead in kis desh)

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=841791&T PN=130

(Harshad on Kis Desh Main....13th March)

Harshad Chopra bags an iconic role in Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil - Indian Television and Bollywood Entertainment News
(Harshad bags iconic role in Kis Desh)

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=888239&T PN=10

(Tribune India..Harshad in Chandigarh..15th March)

(Hindustan Times..Harsh in Chandigarh

https://entertainment.oneindia.in/television/top-stories/news /2008/harshad-chopra-kis-desh-mein-130308.html

(Article on Harshad on bagging Kis Desh Main Hai Meraa Dail)

Ambar Dhara

https://www.radiosargam.com/films/archives/8375/amber-dhara-a ctor-sacked-after-two-weeks.html  

(Article on Harshad about quitting AD..From Radio Sargam)

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=754888&TPN=97

(Mumbai Mirror Article)

(Amber Dhara)

Left Right Left

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/article.asp?id=1637

(Article on IF where cadets speak out..IF)

(Tony's article on cadets..IF)

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=822628&T PN=112

(Harsh leaving LRL..MM)

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=754888&TPN=11

(Mid Day Article, Tony Vents Out)

Grasim Mr India

(Grasim Mr India 2006 )

STAR PARIVAR AWARDS

SPA DOUBLE BONANZA

http://entertainment.oneindia.in/television/top-stories/news/2008/harshad-chopda-double-bonanza-210508.html

https://www.tellychakkar.com/y2k8/may/21may/snippets.php

https://www.expressindia.com/latest-news/chatter-box/314605/

All that SPA offered

https://www.starboxoffice.com/spa08/news/default.aspx?xfile=2008/June/spa_20080609_16

Harshad's double bonanza in SPA

Fresher's night out - HC winning Talent Hunt Award
https://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2008/December/News_20081209_52

Harshads Double Bonanza

https://entertainment.oneindia.in/television/top-stories/news/2008/harshad-chopda-double-bonanza-210508.html

Other Articles

https://www.tellychakkar.com/birthdays/may/harshad_chopra/biopg.php

(HC Biography)

(I am still waiting for a compliment from ekta ma'am)

(Harshad's article in GR8 magazine...November)

(Harshad's article in Showtime...November)

(Harshad's college life in Pune, Sep 16, 08)

(Harshad is cheerful)

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1032269&TPN=5

(The Gadgets interview..Sep, 2008)

(Harshad Chopra tells Sonal D'Silva that his dream of being in the limelight has come true)

(Dogged by controversaries)

(TB article on Harshad...18th June..2008)

(Innocence Unlimited)

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=754888&TPN=10

(Dainik Jagran Interview - I Believe in Hard Work)

(Article on Harshad)

(Old article from filmwalaexp.com

(About  Kis Des - HC mentioned)

(Showtime article..Harshad's name)

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=754888&TPN=18

(India-Forums Interview)

(New chocolate boy-Harshad Chopda)

(Paanchvi Paas)

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=754888&T PN=18

(India-Forum interview)

https://loctck01.indiantelevision.co.in/y2k8/nov/17nov/feature.php

(Where have all the telestars vanished)

(New article on Harshad after LRL...19th Jan 2008)

(Love for Gadgets)

(In Conversation with Harshad Chopda)

-Payal- thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

-Payal- thumbnail

Congratulations on the 46th FC!

Sooooooo Sorry for being tardy!  I was supposed to have it up and ready last week itself, but family showed up unexpectedly for the holidays on Wednesday, and so I couldn't get away to finish the FC.  Anyway, I guess it doesn't matter since you have all made yourselves at home here as it is.

I just want to take a moment to thank Harshad ji for introducing me to this FC, and thus all of the members.  I have spent many joyous, unforgettable moments here that will always stay with me.  To the members: all of you are so very dear to me.  We have laughed, cried, and acted like complete fools together...its been quite a journey, and though I may not always be able to be around (because life has a way of getting in the way of the things you'd rather be doing), I will always think of all of you and the moments we're shared on this FC fondly.
Thank you all for the love and support you continue to shower on HC - we've yet a long road ahead of us and much ground to cover as we attempt to make the world see HC through our eyes.  And so, no matter what happens in our personal lives, I am confident that this FC will not seize to exist, but continue to grow and prosper.  The one thing that will remain constant, is that our home will always be here for us to return to.

Though members have come and gone, a strength of this FC is that when it comes to the tough times, each and every single one of us makes it a point to be here...I hope this will continue in the future...

For now, I just want to say that I am ever grateful to those who are responsible for this FC being here, and to those who continue to nurture it every day.

I don't know where life will lead me over the next few months, but I hope to always find time to come back here and relive the moments.
Til then, take care...God Bless You All...
Love,
P

PS:  I-F hates me and won't let me edit the members list...shall keep trying...apologies.
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

congratulations

to all the members

on the 46th
HCFC

A very heartful thankyou to all the members till date who have kept the HCFC rocking and brought it this far......without the contribution of each one of you we would have never been able to get this far........

thanx a lot Harshad.....for being the person you are......for being the bond between all of us......if it wasn't for you none of us would have been here......thank you for being there for us.......😊
its been great knowing you....as an actor and as a wonderful human being....
god bless you always......
love always...

vandy
Edited by riks1 - 14 years ago