Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi Guys - Finally today the serial moved a little bit by collector making a decision of doing Register marriage. Vayilla poochi Ganga didn't say anything about it.

Also I saw on the 100th day title they showed Ganga with Garland and Pattu pudavai. Both Selva and his mom and a whole lot of people are there. I also saw in promos that Ila and Manga schming about Collector and Ganga running away to get married. How they always know everything? Don't know what will happen -  Will ganga's wedding happen or not...
Renita571 thumbnail
feeling like slapping this ganga....she is trying to show us wat dat she is the best of everyting.

and how long this marriage thing going to drag

Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Migan for the update. Intha Ganga orru loose... ivangga ellam eppadi thaan collector aagi decision edukka poraangalo 😑
kuttyponnu thumbnail
These serials dont seem to do even basic research. Collector is one of the posts that an IAS person becomes. There is nothing like studying to become a collector.
By the way isnt Ganga's exams also on - why dont they show her as studying or at least with books n her hand. After clearing the IAS is really tough.

migan thumbnail
Hi All - the online stream stopped before the serial ended today(Wednesday Update). I later watched it on T.V and updated the rest. Please read rest of the update. Sorry about that.
Smily_Face thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks  a ton Migan for ur super update.

I hope Ganga and Collectors marriage happens tomorrow. I remember sometime back seeing  Ganga with garland or so....

Lets see what they have in store.
anjkhoney thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thank you so much Migan for the lovely updateπŸ‘πŸΌ..

Your prayers resulted ile? When i saw the episode itself I was like appa Migan will get to do a clean update without the Badies... of course KS was there but for a lil while..

En Nelamaya Paathiya. My day was with those Saguni's I got to see most of them today.. All my bad time

When will this Ila ever change? She is behaving as if she is going to take everything with her after she leaves the world
migan thumbnail
Hi Anj - Thank you for the wonderful Thursday update. Yeah you are right that my prayers were answered. I am sorry for your Kashtakalam. Yenna panrathu - Peikku vakka patta puliyamaram Yeeranumgara mathiri - you watch the serial and you can't avoid these scenes.

Today I will not watch on TV as  I don't like to watch scheming Ila and besides your update are wonderful as watching. πŸ˜‰

I don't think Ila will ever change until she personally suffers and in need of Ganga help.

As for Ganga/SK wedding - Idhu Nadakkuma Nadakkatha?..........

Any way all the people will assemble in temple - either they approve or Ganga will be cursed by everyone. Let's see.

Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Anj for the lovely update...
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for thr detailed updates migan and anjali..

Hope ila failes this time too πŸ˜›