Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
Anj, Laksh sis and Migan...thanks for the wonderful updates guys👍🏼  
I think Ila's plan will fail this time too and SKs mother for once may change her heart and agree for the wedding cause I have a feeling Ganga will back out and explain SK her dilema which may melt SKs mothers heart and Ilas plan flops😆
lakshmy2406 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Can someone please post the Friday's episode?  I'm waiting anxiously.
anjkhoney thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meli

Anj, Laksh sis and Migan...thanks for the wonderful updates guys👍🏼  

I think Ila's plan will fail this time too and SKs mother for once may change her heart and agree for the wedding cause I have a feeling Ganga will back out and explain SK her dilema which may melt SKs mothers heart and Ilas plan flops😆

Appa finally I got to see u😊...

Thank you ma😳..

Adheppidi😕, namma ore mathiri yosikkarom😉?

Ille, after i saw the 'thodarum' as soon was she was given the Garland, I felt that Ganga will be giving a lecture to him which will make both the side parents to be very proud of her....

Illena even if she is not willing to marry, someone would barge in shouting 'Niruthunga' and put the blame on Ganga..

Karpagamma should have heard wht her son told le ? He never mentioned anything which showed as if he was pulled to the temple by Ganga.. Appo koodava avangalku theriyathu that Ila was fooling her nu..

Edhu venum naalum nadakkalaam. But I feel Ganga will be raised to the top most position by making her good in front of others;

anjkhoney thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

lakshmy2406 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank you a lot Anj.  I hope both Ayya and Karpagam amma will realise that Illa is the culprit.  I can't wait for that day.  Hope it will not be not too long.
anjkhoney thumbnail
Wow Lovely...... lifeissymbol👏👏

That was absolutely awesome👏..
Enakku appidiye serial paatha mathiriye irundhuchu😳.. scene by scene...

Thank you so much for such a detailed update😊...

migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thank you lifeissymbol for the wonderful detailed Friday update.
I don't know what will happen now. I only hope Anj's predictions come true that Ganga lectures to the Collector and she is raised to the top. Also I remember seeing her in Garland in Lavender color pattu Saree, not black Saree. So hoping for the best.

Phone is off the hook means did Ayya hear Subbu's conversation with Charu?

Alternatively Ayya's family can become angry with Subbu and her whole family and Ganga has to take care of them and prove their innocence. But I like the first one.

Let's see on Monday.
Edited by migan - 14 years ago
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the detailed updates lifeissymbol..

Looking at ganga's expression.. I feel she will give a mini lecture and refuse to marry..
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks Ganga for the wonderful update👍🏼

Looks like Ganga is gonna give a big lecture to collector and make her parents proud, Ilas nose will break😆

@Anj - sorry ma..couldnt come before now da🤗 we thinks a like cause we are "SANJEV" (Sandya-Jeeva) ella😉
smlaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Anj , Migan & Lifeissymbol for the wonderful updates 👏 ....

Whoa whoa , Ganga has eloped .. Couldn't believe my eyes .. Well the gr8 saint , will start lecturing abt how to be loyal to parents to SK in monday's episode ...

Ila 😡 ...