SHREE in Guiness book of records

Posted: 14 years ago
i just read an article where it is said that shree which is the super natural thriller is the only tele serials which was going on 4 days a week whereas this type of serials are telecasted only once a week so it may go in record book of guiness.
yes I read the articel,and i'm really proud

Guinness record nominations for Shree

Shree which is aired on Zee TV which has recently gone off air seems to had left its mark on this television industry. The super natural daily soap which puts more light on black magic, superstition and spirits has proved it's self to be special.

"Shree had been nominations for Guinness World Records as the 'Longest miracle and supernatural thriller' in the television industry because Shree is the serial which is based on supernatural powers like any other horror show but aired on week days like a daily soap."

"The serial differs from other horror shows which airs only at week ends. The cast and crew is very much feeling glad for the nominations," adds the source.

Well that's great, we hope that the show gets the expected fruit from the Guinness World Records.

-Tejashree Bhopatkar/ Sampurn Media

Read more: http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal/entertainment/guinness-record-nominations-for-shree_100275556.html#ixzz0X4GSHn9p
wow thats some piece of news...hope it gets in
yeah i also do hope it gets in
Wow, this is truly a pleasantly surprising news.
Wow that's great news, I hope they get in!
really i always like this show but unfortunately it was not so long but as long to have been chosen for the guiness book records that's a miracle congrats.
Great news! Hope it gets in too.
I hope it is over now. It seems it was a happy ending. All of a sudden I saw it today.