Yahan Mein Ghar Ghar Kheli Article Archive

Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
Please Post All Articles Related to the show here

Please Post Links to Articles as well

This topic is not for discussions, and only for Archiving articles. So please do not Comment here.

You are free to post articles as separate topic, but please post it in here as well, for future needs.

Edited by Gur.N.cool - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gur.N.cool thumbnail

Archived Tell Buzz Articles

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alok Nath in Rajshri's new show on Zee TV...

Rajshri Productions will soon be coming up with a show on Zee TV, tentatively titled 'Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli'...
http://india-forums.com/tellybuzz/article.asp?id=5417

Shishir Sharma in Zee's Yahaan Mein Ghar Ghar Kheli..

Along with veterans Alok Nath and Smita Jaykar will be seen Shishir Sharma in Zee TV and Rajshhri Production's upcoming show Yahaan Mein Ghar Ghar Kheli..
http://india-forums.com/tellybuzz/article.asp?id=5637

Rajshri builds biggest set in tellydom

Rajshri Productions' Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli has the biggest set in Indian television Industry...

http://india-forums.com/tellybuzz/article.asp?id=5794

Edited by Gur.N.cool - 14 years ago
Gur.N.cool thumbnail

"I knew about my selection"- Suhasi Dhami

Suhasi Dhami, who is making a come back with Rajshri Production's Yahan Mein Ghar Ghar Kheli, which will be soon aired on Zee TV from 17th November exclusively talks to Telly Cafe about her career, marriage and many more things.

Tell us about your character in the serial?

Well, I am just like a princess in the show who is not bother about any circumstances coming in her life. She is "ladli' in the family and is allowed to do her own "manmani' all the time. But on other hand my on screen mom always forces me to do all the household works as according to her any situation can come and we need to be prepared for it. Actually she is making me self sufficient so that I don't need to be dependent on anyone in future.

Apart from reel life, how is Suhasi in real life?

Suhasi is actually somewhere in middle of my on screen character as I am the youngest child in the family and also pampered a lot. I hate taking responsibility, it can be said that I am the naughtiest person in my family who is least bothered about her responsibility.

What is more near and dear to you, your school or college days?

I was very busy during my college days with all my curricular activities, (mera college life kaha gaya pata nahi), I don't know where my college life flew away. But yes, my school life was very much near to heart as I was studying in a girl's school and being there, I have done everything which a naughty girl could do. Right from bunking schools till teasing our teachers. It was really very memorable for me.

What are your likes and dislikes?

If I say about my likes and dislike taking my food into considerations than let me tell you that I am a big foodie. I like to munch on chocolates, sweets and whatever sweet I can get. You can call me "sweety' as I just love to hog on sweets. I just get angry when I don't get my food on time or when I am hungry. Otherwise I am never angry on any one but always happy.

How has been your journey to success?

Well it was not how exactly I have thought of but still I have enjoyed whatever has come to me. I am happy with what I have and hope it will be better hence forth. As I knew before that I will be definitely getting a role in Yahan Mein Ghar Ghar Kheli as I had met Kavita Barjatya before. But the actual time or pariksha will start when the show will go on air. So now I am just waiting for public response.

Any plans to get married?

Please I will be happy if you do not ask me on this issue. I would not like to comment on this question. But just want to say that I am happy.

-Tejashree Bhopatkar/ Sampurn Media

Read more: http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal/entertainment/i-knew-about-my-selection-suhasi-dhami_100275445.html#ixzz0X466kbOW
CrazzyBusy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Edited by mariam14 - 14 years ago
-Afeelicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Suhasi Goradia on her new show
Suhasi Goradia claim to fame with her first show Aek Chhabi Hai Padoss Main, is back on television with Rajshree Production's new show

Yahaan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli.She spoke to us about her show and a break
which she took after first show.

From nearly one year Suhasi was away from television." I did not think
much about it and I think a one year break is not too long. It was
not like that I did not work in this duration at all. I did one
Kannada movie in between and then I was busy doing commercials."

Suhasi was offered a different show by the same production house before,"
It did not work out for the first time so they called me back for this
show and I was finalised for it. There was no second thought in my
mind at all before singing this show as it is a very big production
house. In television, especially in daily soap, you never get to play a
very different character, but it is completely dependant on the way
you portray it."

Swarn Abha is kind of a spoilt daughter of the house," She is the youngest
daughter of the family ,she has been loved and pampered by the entire
family but a certain incident takes place in her life ,and she has to
take responsibility of the family. It is a normal story but we have
added lots of entertainment."

An actress thinks that this break was necessary for her." Everyone
cannot become Smriti Irani, so when you do dailies, it becomes
monotonous and I decided to take this break, I wanted to have an
experience of a movie, which I got in South and it was good."

After her first show wrapped up she got married a few months back," My
husband is not from the industry and when I took a break he was the
one who was encouraging me to sign on something, I am really blessed
with a supportive family, they are happy and proud of me. In fact I will
consider my marriage very lucky for me and it has brought very
positive changes in my life."

Suhasi feels that working with a big banner is a big responsibility, but
they never pressurised any actor and made everyone comfortable on the
sets. Meanwhile, tonight she is planning to watch the first episode of the
show with her family and informs that she is scared as well as excited
to know everyone's reaction.
http://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2009/November/News_20091117_77
Edited by juhuti - 14 years ago
CrazzyBusy thumbnail

All that glitters

Kshama Rao Posted: Nov 20, 2009 at 1530 hrs IST
PrintEmailNewsletterRSS
Rajshri Productions have teamed up with Zee TV for the first time with their show Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli that has ostentatious sets, expensive jewellery and costumes Barjatya style
As the title suggests, it is about a girl who has fond memories of her growing-up years in her house, correction, a huge kothi made of gold.

Set in one of the mansions of Ujjain (where the makers say, royalty and huge kothis still exist), it's about Swarn Abha and her family, which prides itself on being one of the few khandaani families where money flows like water." While the patriarch (Alok Nath) revels in his Swarn Bhavan, doling out gold coins to the poor and the needy, his wife (Smita Jaykar) is the practical one, who believes that days are never the same. The aan, baan and shaan may not last forever so one has to always be prepared for a rainy day.

The mansion is an eyeful, looking like a huge gift wrapped in gold paper, almost blinding. Designed by Chandravadan More, the set at Film City is so massive that it can house a cricket match. The painstaking effort definitely shows — not surprising considering TV these days is about grand sets and all things nice — also in the costume and jewellery departments. Will the story match up? "Oh, yes, story is always primary. It is the important aspect of our productions," says Sooraj Barjatya, adding, "The rest just follows. There has to be a story."

While the makers are tightlipped about the story, what we gathered is here is a family which has seen a golden period in their lives, where the patriarch believes that he's not at the mercy of time but time is his mautaaj. And so naturally they fall on hard times. Is it inspired by the B.R.Chopra film Waqt? "No. It's about the cycle of life, what goes up must come down, so this family too has its ups and downs," says Sooraj.

Interestingly, Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli has a full- fledged music score. Why did they decide to have new songs for the show when they could have, like other producers, used film songs as background score? "The story is about a house, Swarn Abha's childhood memories spent in that house. Every wall has a story to tell, as though they know what each of the family members are feeling, going through. All that couldn't have been captured in any film song. It demanded a music score of its own," smiles Sooraj. Written by Irshad Kamil, who claimed to be more nervous than he was when his work in Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani released, the title song has been sung by Shreya Ghoshal.

While Alok Nath is a regular in Barjatya productions, it's Smita Jaykar's presence that surprises us considering she doesn't do too many Hindi serials. "I am scared to do them because the work-pace is too much for me to handle. I would rather do a cameo in a show or do films. I made an exception for this show because of the Barjatyas, they are good people to work with, easygoing and flexible. My role is interesting too. She is aware of her lineage and the traditions of the family she is married into but she's also aware of the changing times and how one needs to be practical, which is why she teaches her younger daughter, Swarn Abha, to be an independent girl and learn the nitty gritties of day-to-day living and not just rest on the family comforts."

The show stars Suhaasi Dhami in the lead. She was earlier seen in Ek Chaabi Pados Mein. "We didn't cast a fresh face because Swarn Abha is not just about looking pretty. The role required some good acting too. A newcomer takes time to learn the ropes of a TV serial, the daily shooting etc but Suhaasi knows what it takes. Besides, she does look like a princess, delicate yet strong."
A Barjatya production is always a wholesome family treat. Nitin Vaidya, COO, Zee says that it is the very nature of Barjatya shows that made it easier for the channel to collaborate with them. "Their shows cut across all age groups. The entire family can watch it without a twinge of embarassment," says Vaidya. Aren't they worried about huge expectations then to deliver, especially in today's times when it's no longer one channel versus another but one show pitted against another?
"Yes, I feel it's like my first show. I am very nervous because the expectations are huge and the competition is stiff. Today, you don't wait for an entire month to know how your show has done. It's all there in one segment of the show. The viewers just switch over if you fail to engage them," says Kavita Barjatya. Her anxiety is palpable but so is her confidence in her product.
Well, here's hoping all that glitters is indeed gold.

http://www.screenindia.com/news/All-that-glitters/542745/

CrazzyBusy thumbnail
Yahaan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

Pavitra Rishta

Telecast date: Monday, 16th Nov at 9pm

Manav finally tells Varsha that Ashwin is cheating on her and the fact that he is a married guy. Varsha is totally shattered and heartbroken. Manav tells her go back home and make peace with her family. Varsha finally agrees to do so and decides to go back home.

Yahaan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli (New series)

Telecast date: Tuesday, 17th Nov 09 at 8:30 pm

The Thakur family owns a palatial house in Ujjain and the head of the family, Thakur Uday Pratap Singh (played by veteran actor Alok Nath), is a proud man who believes in living a rich lifestyle and would under any circumstances, compromise on his pride and principles. His daughter, Swarn Abha (protagonist) has been brought up in a very comfortable environment and is closely attached to her family, especially her father. Swarn Abha is also deeply in awe of her father and nurtures her Dad's pride. Unfortunately, the family faces the unforeseen and is expected to live life of adjustments and struggle. What stays to be watched is whether Swarn Abha would be able to cope up with the circumstances, keeping her Dad's pride intact.

Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo

Telecast date: Wednesday, 18th Nov 09 at 9:30 pm

Shekhar knows that Laali's life is in danger. He gives her strict instructions not to leave the outhouse. Meanwhile, Ranvijay wants to kill Laali. Through Siddheshwari, he tries to lure Laali and get her out of the house. Siddheshwari, following Ranvijay's orders, goes to befriend Laali and get her out of the house.

http://www.prokerala.com/news/articles/a93048.html

CrazzyBusy thumbnail

Indiantelevision.com's News Releases

Rajshri Productions marks its grand debut on Zee TV

with 'Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli'

MUMBAI: In its first ever show on Zee TV, Rajshri Productions, depicts a beautiful saga of how the incredible memories of a person's growing up years accompany him all his life, no matter what circumstances he has been brought up in. The tender moments of love, compassion and emotions that one spends with his parents and siblings stay with us forever. Touching this sensitive concept is the show 'Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli' that narrates the story of the protagonists' (played by Suhasi Dhami) love for her house and the many such memories that she cherishes in her heart. The key differentiator of the show are the beautiful songs

written by Irshad Kamil (lyricist of movies like 'Jab We Met', 'Love Aaj Kal' and 'Ajab Prem Ki Gajab Khaani') who has also written the script. The title track by Shreya Ghoshal has already become a hit with the audiences. Another highlight of the show is the sheer lavishness and opulence depicted in the story.

Nitin Vaidya, COO, ZEEL and Business Head, Zee TV, said, "Zee TV has always narrated stories that have touched people's hearts. While 'Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli' is an extremely heart-touching story, what we really wanted our audience, not to miss are the beautiful songs in the show. We are very thankful to 'Rajshri Productions' & 'Universal music

' for the melodious compositions and helping them reach across the nation. We are awaiting our audiences' reactions as this is for the first time in the history of television that a show has taken music launch as its introductory route."

Sooraj Barjatya, Director, Rajshri Productions, said, "We are very excited with the episodes

and the show clearly would touch audiences' hearts as it has got a strong soul. I am very happy that its coming on Zee TV which is an Indian channel meant for family audiences, the exact kind of audience that we have been catering to all these years. The grandeur and richness of the show is breath taking and I am sure the show will attract huge response from across the regions."

Says Rajeeta Hemwani, Vice President, Content and A&R for Universal Music, "We have had a great association with Zee over the years, launching Aneek, the winner of SaReGaMaPa and more recently, the super success of 'SaReGaMaPa L'il Champs' in Marathi. In continuance in our endeavour to support and launch great music and take our association with Zee to greater heights, we now together launch the music of Rajshri Productions' 'Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli', the next super serial from Zee."

Starting November 17th, 'Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli' will telecast Monday - Friday, 8.30 p.m. The current 8.30 p.m. how Aap Ki Antara will telecast Monday - Thursday at 10.30 p.m. thereby replacing Shree which will go off air.

http://www.indiantelevision.com/release/y2k9/nov/novrel28.php

JawSoumya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Rajashree Production's T.v.serial 'Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli' is aired on ZEE TV channel from Monday to Friday at 8:30 PM. The Show revolves around a rich family. With its beautiful set and star cast it has become the most popular show on the TV.
Namrata Thapa is playing the character of Swarn Lata in Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli. She is married daughter of Thakur played by Aloknath. In the serial she plays a traditional woman who regrets about her low education but supports her sister and brother.

Having graduated from Delhi University, she did a lot of modeling and fashion shows there. But Mumbai was her dream station, where she did quite a few hit serials like 'Kya Hadsa Kya Haqiqat', 'Vaidhehi', 'CID', 'Ravan', "Jane kya Baat hue' 'Nagin' and 'Mahim Shani Dev Ki' before she got the plum role in the mega serial 'Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli'.

Excerpts:

What's your role in Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli ?
I am playing Aloknath's married elder daughter. Smita Jayker is my mother. Ours is a traditional family and our father has named all his sons and daughter starting with a Swarna. We live in Swarn Bhanvan.

My husband business is not going well and we ask my father (Aloknath) for Rs 25 lakhs. Later, I find that my father himself is under heavy debt. Now I what I do that is the central part of my character. I love both my father and my husband a lot.

You have played Rani Madan lekha, queen of Raja Vikramaditya, role of …… in Mahima Shanidevi and Sita's role in Ravan. In Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli, an absolute turnover of the role form mythology to family drama. What do you say about it?
I can live without food but I cannot live without acting. As an artist I am always on the lookout for good roles. So, by moving from Mythology to Drama I am just expanding my acting horizon. Till now, I have played Sari clad bahen-type role.

Now I am more interested in playing lead roles with modern outfits with shirt pants, Salwar Kameez and jeans. If I get a chance, I will love to do a college going girl.

You have worked only for big banners, like Sagar Arts, Rajshree and CineVista. Is it a deliberate move?
It is true that I have mostly worked for big banners, but it is not a deliberate one. I would like to work for any banner if the role is good and is made for a good channel. We have seen many production houses like Swastika, Chhota Ganpati have come up with quality serials which brought them on par with big and established production houses. Now, no one is big or small, it is all their work is.

Do you believe in God?
Yes. I believe in God, but I believe in Karma most. I work with heart and give my 100%. It gives me satisfaction.

How do you spend your Sunday?
If there is no shooting, I sleep a lot and eat lot, go to watch a movie. On Sundays I like to pamper myself.

Don't you go to gym?
No, I am not a gym-freak, though I do Pranayam, Yoga and Meditation. It helps me to be fit from inside.

What about doing films?
It is a different world and not my cup of tea. I would rather do good works for TV.

What is plan for future?
Acting and acting. To do good works so people remember me by them

CrazzyBusy thumbnail

What is Suhasi Goradia watching on the small screen?

Suhasi Goradia

Which daily soap you watch?
I don't get time to watch anything due to my hectic shooting schedule.

Which channel you watch frequently?
Discovery, HBO

Which is your favourite TV channel?
HBO

Which is your favourite reality show?
Sa Re Ga Ma Pa and Jhalak Dikhhla Ja

Which is the best comedy show you have enjoyed on Indian television?
Sarabhai V/s Sarabhai