|| YMGGK : Audio Songs & Music Corner || - Page 6

Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks a lotttttt....

it helped..
Does anyone have the new track with the new verses of the song....tum mere koun tha?.... If so please upload.
Can Someone provide me the audio link of the lullaby? thanks!
Posted: 12 years ago
could someone plz post the music of  prathiba - karan/ranchod
Wow nice work!!  Thnx  ðŸ˜ƒ

I'm looking for a song (actually mantra) that's in the episode of 29th March 2011. After Abha Shouts "KARAN!!". (by 9min.) Does anyone know where I can find that version of the mantra or can it be uploaded?!
hey can u uplaod the bakground tune which was played in yesterday s special episode of ymggk when karan s helicopter was landed and abha and karan both were running to hug each other actually it was instrumental version of tum mere kon ho song in fast speed 😛

CAN ANYONE UPLOAD THE YEH SWARN BHAVAN HAI SONG! 
I CAN'T FIND IT ANYWHERE..
THANK U SO MUCH~
Does anyone know where i can upload the song i love you from bodyguard during there anniversary of meeting the first day cannot remember the date

but i remember shaili had paavni and she walked in the room when they were having there romantic moment

and the swarna bhavan song ... it was playing in the vasundhara track

thanks
Originally posted by gohil1

can some1 pls upload the bidaai sad YMGGK song tat came in last part of the episode (may 18)... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AICVpsxymBQ

thanks in advance...this forum is sooo inactive

sorry the link is not working due to copy rights

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.