Uttaran

Episode Discussion Thread

sihu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

We should have a daily episode discussion thread like in the other forums, where we can exchange views instead of having to create new topics daily to discuss the going-ons of the show.

What do you guys think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

happyending2009 thumbnail
whats left to discuss in this serial?its a stupid serial.Tapasya is the heroine and main lead now - negative character is the heroine!! wow! Veer has no spine as he cant confront his samajhdar mom.Mom has love affair with Tapasya,competition between Iccha and Saasuma on love for Tapasya.Like Veer's father,Veer will also become spineless and beget children for his wife.Tapasya will be the next Thakurain with the able advice of Tej Singh.
Iccha will be a servant in some Haveli to bring up her daughter and the story continues...
Sick,sick,sick all the way!!
happyending2009 thumbnail
whats left to discuss here..lousy serial and lousy characters...jogi is lost instead of resolving the matter.Veer hasno spine like his father.Samajhdar mom of Veer has competition with Iccha to love Tapasya.Tapasya found her match in Tej Singh,married to Veer but can have affair with Tej as he is strong and has money.Iccha will be working as a servant in some house and so the stupid story continues...
sihu thumbnail
If everything is so bad about the show, how come it is in the top few on the TRP charts....All shows have negative characters, but then things will change....
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i wont lose hope on this serial so soon. i am sure veer's family will soon see the real colours of tapasya because after all taps is not in love with veer and veer will hopefully continue his meetings with ichha and ignore taps.
i am sure taps is after money and that will come forward soon. i hv a feeling vansh will hv a big role in bringing out tap's real self.

meanwhile i am hoping they will continue showing some veer-ichha scenes. also i am hoping ichha will get tired of playing the sacrificing role all the time and will soon stand up for her rights.
also i am hoping both veer and ichha wont be able to spend more than one day without seeing each other.
kushrang thumbnail
I would love to have a thread like this especially because I lost my colors channel 2 weeks back, so it's nice to be able to read about what happened and everyone's opinion. Good idea 👍🏼 And I am hoping that the writers will strengthen Iccha's character soon, once she wakes up and sees what really happened with her then it will change everything. She will probably always love Tapasiya but atleast she won't be delusional about what's going on. And you know Veer's mom's character is actually believable, I know a woman who did the exact thing with her bahu, she tried to live through her bahu, doing show off and the bahu milked it for all she could but in the end that bahu totally devastated her saas and their whole family...crazy but sadly true. This serial is not that far from reality, lol
sihu thumbnail
I hope the mods take this into consideration and make it a sticky.
rupalbuland thumbnail
i love if such thing happen
sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i cant watch it regularly as i travel...i can only watch when i india..and i must say i think its a damn intresting show...infact i dont think this forum does justice to the show....and i agree that if its bad then howcome it tops trp charts almost every other week!!!!..think we all need to stop critisizing and see what twist the show takes....i am sure the track will become intresting....maybe tapasya becomes positive and icha turns into negative..who knows????