Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

YMGGK - Episode Discussion Thread

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Please keep your discussions limited to the show only and no personal chatting to be done here.

Kindly keep all discussions clean and within the I-F COC. No name calling or bashing.

Lets get started......
Edited by Lennie - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

skeptical thumbnail
Saw bits and pieces of the show. What I liked in the show was the devotional song. It was lilting and pleasant. The young heroine was a pretty thing. The mother Smita Jayakar seems to be the only character in the family with her feet firmly on the ground. The patriach is Aloknath, who is living in such grandeur that it's almost unreal. He believes in living in a world of delusions. One proverb comes to mind :A fool and his money are soon parted. And in the future epis, he's going to get looted by his ADC.
Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
wow skep so u managed to see the episode😆
and i'm glad u liked parts and bits of it
how do u know he's going to get looted??😲
skeptical thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Gur.N.cool

wow skep so u managed to see the episode😆<br>and i'm glad u liked parts and bits of it<br>how do u know he's going to get looted??😲<br>

Chico, didn't you see the evil eyed, oily haired munshi who has taken all the gold coins???????
Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: skeptical

Chico, didn't you see the evil eyed, oily haired munshi who has taken all the gold coins???????

yea I saw that now😆
I know they are going to become poor in the future, but I don't know if they will get looted or something else.
CrazzyBusy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i think that, that person will sruly do some kind of a tricked with them and get the house
coz on the first epi after abaha mom told him that this cotton will hide what ever happend on the wall he made a face that he have lost his tricked to earn some oney....nd i think he is teh one who will make them poor aur woh inka sab kuch loot ke lejayga
blokes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
What amazed me was the dependance of the Thakur on a cheap-looking, oily money lender for his money needs. Do they not have nationalized banks in Ujjain? Does the Thankur not know about banks and mortgages? Just the value of gold in that house, if estimated would give him enough collateral over and above the realty.
skeptical thumbnail
He (The patriarch) lives in a world of his own..........quite diconnected from the world.  Poor man is caught in his web of delusions. 😕