True Story: Saved from Hell.. !

WillSmith456 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
hey all,,,,,πŸ˜›

I was a bit scared reading it. Hope you guys enjoy getting scared.😊

A Story of

BORIS.....!πŸ˜•

I was born in Bulgaria, southeast Europe, but lived a large part of my life in South Africa. It happened to be that my parents got divorced and I ended up seeing my mother once in two years, for I found myself in a part of my life where my mother continued living in South Africa but I lived in Europe. Because I was raised partly by my parents and partly by my grandparents, I had trouble with my spiritual life - my grandparents are atheists and my mother is a Christian.

In August, 2005 I was visiting my mother in Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa. I was a teenager of 17, didn't believe in religion and had a small hatred -- or should I say a dislike -- toward God. When I visit my mother, I always stay there for at least two months, and usually the last week of my stay is always a bit rough, for I have to return to Europe because I live my life there.

I can remember clearly the day my experience happened. It was my last day together with my mother, and both of us were in an apartment close by the Johannesburg International Airport. We were sad, the day was hot and we were just "hanging around" since my flight back to Europe was in a few hours. After we had lunch, my mother was preparing my luggage. I was never capable of stuffing all my clothes and personal belongings in the bags, and she would always say, "Give that to me. I will take care of it...."

I was lying on a bed, sadly relaxing before the 12-hour flight, thinking of life in general. I didn't really want to go back and a smaller depression suddenly hit me. I saw a book laying on the bed; it was my mother's. She bought it a few days before my departure. She was always interested in those kind of things. The book was about angels and was 300 or more pages thick. I can't remember the name of it. To get rid of negative thoughts and dullness, I started reading this book, which immediately caught my eye thanks to its wonderful cover.

I must admit that once touching the book, I got a really strange, eerie feeling, hard to describe. The first few chapters were about religion and our society, after which there was a long chapter detailing many wonderful experiences of people meeting their guardian angels, either in a near-death experience or in normal life, under hard situations. I remember reading the book and every chapter to this day very well, due to the fact that the book just stunned me. I was so into it that while reading I paid no attention to the world around me. I got half way through the book and noticed that time shifted real fast, and my mother was just looking at me like, "It's time to go to the airport." I got up with a smack into the face from my good old friend reality.

We were heading to the airport. My aunt was driving and my mother and I were just looking out of our windows wondering quietly. We got to the airport and we woke up from the silence because we had to get organized. We were looking at the information table, searching for my check-in. But we just couldn't find it, so we went to the nearest info desk where we were told that my flight was cancelled and the next flight only would be the next day in the evening.

All of this was a pile of stress for my mother, but I got an instant rush of happiness when I heard this. So we drove back to the apartment and enjoyed our extra time together, had a good dinner and because we were quite tired, we went to bed early. I read a few more pages of the angel book and then fell asleep, half an hour after my mother. We slept in the same room; she slept on the bed and I slept on the floor on a mattress right next to the bed.

I began to dream, and upon awaking from it the experience happened. This dream was not like any other dream, it was, should I say, very real. As I said I had trouble in my life accepting God, and I think the dream had something to do with this. I remember this dream very well because it is the beginning of my angel experience. As I was falling asleep, I slowly started to get into my "vision"....

When it started, I found myself falling down through pitch-black darkness, very fast and unwillingly, and could see a small red dot far below me. As I was traveling, the dot became bigger and bigger and I realized I was getting closer and closer to it and started feeling really uncomfortable and warm, almost hot. I didn't understand what was going on, but I quickly came to the thought that the warmth was coming from this "dot".

When the warmth had become an unbearable heat, I realized that I was being pulled down to Hell by a force I simply could not fight against. I was at the entrance of it but did not see anything. I kept my eyes closed from the heat, which did not help at all. I am sure you know what it is like when you have closed eyes and are close to a large fire. Suddenly, I felt a strong evil in my whole body - most intensely around my heart. It simply engulfed me and I started screaming, but it seemed my screaming and fighting back was futile, for something -- or a few things -- grasped my legs and started pulling me into the "entrance" with such a force that it completely shocked my entire entity, all my senses.

I thought that this cannot be, but it was, and in my worst moments, an extremely bright light, a blinding light, I could say, appeared out of nowhere. When saying "out of nowhere" I mean as if you were to stand in a dark room and a miniature harmless atom bomb would explode next to you, just for you to get a better picture. With the light came absolute silence and peace. I was totally puzzled. The heat disappeared and those forces around me were harmless.

Then I saw a being in this light, which immediately caught me by my shoulders and pulled me out of that place and with great speed. I found myself traveling up and away with a smile on my face. I understood that I had been saved by an angel. I could not see into the angel's face for some reason; that puzzled me too.

Now, I geuss you could say, well what's so strange about that? It was just a nightmare, which everyone has from time to time. Well, this nightmare was very real, and when I awoke, I was not frightened at all, but I was lying perfectly calm on my back next to my mother, fully to my senses wide awake and the fantastic experience was yet to come: I found out that I could not feel my body. It was a sensation hard to describe. I could not move for awhile at all. I could only move my eyes. Once again, I remind you that I was wide awake and full of energy and I was lying on the mattress, but I simply could not feel any gravitational pull nor the weight of my body. I could not feel any pressure of the mattress under me. I was just lying there, "floating," and I had a very extremely pleasant feeling of goodness, tranquility and love, which enveloped me and the entire room.

It lasted for about three minutes, and I can tell you, those were the most wonderful minutes of my entire life! I just lay there in benediction and looked at my mother as she was sleeping peacefully. I just smiled and fell asleep like a baby after the sensation was gone.

The next day, I felt reborn and full of energy, and I understood that I was given a chance to turn back to God again, and that the angel who was in the room after my dream made sure that my flight would be cancelled so I could spend another day with my family. We visited a few friends and enjoyed ourselves as if I was never to fly back to Europe again. In the evening we got to the airport, but this time everybody was happy and full of joy, even though I was leaving and wouldn't see them for a long time.

Happy Reading...!πŸ˜‰

Love,

πŸ˜ƒcenturions89πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-KingAragorn- thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
A very nice story, to say the least! πŸ˜ƒ Thanks for posting! πŸ‘πŸΌ