18th Nov Written Update- (Naksh talking through blank s

Posted: 14 years ago
Hi,

u all have to jhelofy my updates from wed-fri now :D

Scene 1 : Shaurya ki maa brings tea for Shaurya ke baujee 😃 he says you're looking upset? Rajshri tells him that Akshara was sounding very sad last night..He asks her to call Aksh but Aksh doesn't pick the phone...Vish asked Rajshri to go and meet akshara...Rajshri calls Gayitri and tells her that they wanna come..Gayitri says they're welcome anytime..Gayitri is worried why does Rajshri wanna come?

Scene2: There, Akshara is very tired and feeling dizzy while making preps for pooja . she's correcting her pallu every minute now 😡 and gets scared the moment someone calls her...BM asks her to bring pooja ki thali..She drops it by mistake n Gayitri is furious 😡 😡 mad woman ! There, Rajshri and Varsha comes to meet akshara ..Varsha is doubtful that this might put Akshara in trouble bec. her in laws might think that they are interfering in their family matters..Rajshri says that she's worried for her daughter and they will understand..She asks Varsha to ask Akshara if everything is okay with her..

Scene 3: When Aksh drops thali and G scolds Aksh, Rajshri and Varsha come over there...Rajshri tries to ease out the situation by saying tht Akshara should take care..Rajshri is really worried to see Akshara's sad face..Varsha and Akshara go to the kitchen to get drinks...Aksh is very conscious abt her pallu and asks Varsha also to take pallu when she comes to her sasural (aliban rule for Varsha also )..Varsha asks her to calm down and tell her what happened yest....Akshara tells Varsha tht yest. she forgot her cell in the car n Naitik called her etc. etc. and just when she was abt to tell her abt pallu, Gulabo come..Aksh and Varsha change the topic to tulsi vivah..(Gulabo will def. gossip n tell Gayitri something else 😡 😡 😡 )

Scene 4: Rajshri is telling G that every year tulsi vivah pooja was done by Akshara so if this year also..Gayitri interrupts her tht in their house, this pooja is done by bahus only so this year Akshara will do it..Rajshri says it's fine, Akshara must do what her in laws say..Rajshri and Varsha left frm Akshara's house...

Last scene: Akshara is in her room and remembering Dadi's words that Naitik's khamoshi also speaks..she sends him a blank sms...and they both exchange a lot of blank sms's (just like their courship) and blank sms's mein hi patch up ho gaya 😍 naitik is talking to her pic "i'm coming very soon" n Aksh is talking to his pic "i'm waiting for u"

In the precap - Gayitri is telling Naitik that Aksh wanted to go to her house for tulsi pooja but she didn't allow him..Naitik is in the car (and i think he's back)

(My comments - very senti episode..their blank sms's in the end didnt have tht feel of the courtship period..may be bec. it was exactly similar to the prev. one..at least aksh or naitik should have sent i love u msg..everywhere blank sms's 😕 Rajshri acted REALLY well 👏 and Aksh also ..my brave bacha....i'm glad she didn't cry ..things will very soon turn in her favor....for the time being let G and Co. enjoy...

the precap means Naitik lied n somehow brought Aksh to her maayka for tulsi vivah...the rest is of course anybody's guess.) Edited by _charu_ - 14 years ago
A Naitk a day....smiles all the way!
Hi Charu, it is 18 th today :)
Y r updates r always a pleasure to read ...epi jaisa bhi ho!
Dooriyaan nazdikiyaan aur PYar badhati hai 👍🏼.
Ok Aksh khamoshi test was successful.  10/10...mai jaldi aa raha hoon munna we r all waiting dear
That was quick Charu!!! I felt very bad for Akshara today....poor girl is losing her self confidence 😭. Naitik better set gayatri right....Vaise gayatri was telling Naitik that she stopped Aksh from going to her maayka like she had won some battle...very proud of her job. No wonder Naitik went to meet Akshara first 👍🏼
sorry yaar wrong date..i corrected the date of the episode...

right Abhi..some action tomorrow and reactions on friday 🤣
thanks Charu...I will watch later for the blank SMS part...I was sure of a Naksh scene yesterday and looks like it happened...

why these scene by scene updates though??? I like your adhoc ones better :)
hum log BEWAKOOF hain..........FOOLISH hain...........STUPID hain..............

itna crap dekhkar bhi TAK TAK kar rahe hain...............

🥳 Edited by rsk2fan-renu- - 14 years ago
Originally posted by ritu_iluvyrkkh

thanks Charu...I will watch later for the blank SMS part...I was sure of a Naksh scene yesterday and looks like it happened...

why these scene by scene updates though??? I like your adhoc ones better :)

scene by scene update bec. our moderator Roku assigned me this job..now i have to update YRKKH frm wed-fri for 2 weeks ..and u all have to jhelofy me..adhoc ones i write bec. the updaters take so much time in writing full update n i dun wanna take the credit away frm them
Originally posted by _charu_

Hi,

u all have to jhelofy my updates from wed-fri now :D

Scene 1 : Shaurya ki maa brings tea for Shaurya ke baujee 😃 he says you're looking upset? Rajshri tells him that Akshara was sounding very sad last night..He asks her to call Aksh but Aksh doesn't pick the phone...Vish asked Rajshri to go and meet akshara...Rajshri calls Gayitri and tells her that they wanna come..Gayitri says they're welcome anytime..Gayitri is worried why does Rajshri wanna come?

Scene2: There, Akshara is very tired and feeling dizzy while making preps for pooja . she's correcting her pallu every minute now 😡 and gets scared the moment someone calls her...BM asks her to bring pooja ki thali..She drops it by mistake n Gayitri is furious 😡 😡 mad woman ! There, Rajshri and Varsha comes to meet akshara ..Varsha is doubtful that this might put Akshara in trouble bec. her in laws might think that they are interfering in their family matters..Rajshri says that she's worried for her daughter and they will understand..She asks Varsha to ask Akshara if everything is okay with her..

Scene 3: When Aksh drops thali and G scolds Aksh, Rajshri and Varsha come over there...Rajshri tries to ease out the situation by saying tht Akshara should take care..Rajshri is really worried to see Akshara's sad face..Varsha and Akshara go to the kitchen to get drinks...Aksh is very conscious abt her pallu and asks Varsha also to take pallu when she comes to her sasural (aliban rule for Varsha also )..Varsha asks her to calm down and tell her what happened yest....Akshara tells Varsha tht yest. she forgot her cell in the car n Naitik called her etc. etc. and just when she was abt to tell her abt pallu, Gulabo come..Aksh and Varsha change the topic to tulsi vivah..(Gulabo will def. gossip n tell Gayitri something else 😡 😡 😡 )

Scene 4: Rajshri is telling G that every year tulsi vivah pooja was done by Akshara so if this year also..Gayitri interrupts her tht in their house, this pooja is done by bahus only so this year Akshara will do it..Rajshri says it's fine, Akshara must do what her in laws say..Rajshri and Varsha left frm Akshara's house...

Last scene: Akshara is in her room and remembering Dadi's words that Naitik's khamoshi also speaks..she sends him a blank sms...and they both exchange a lot of blank sms's (just like their courship) and blank sms's mein hi patch up ho gaya 😍 naitik is talking to her pic "i'm coming very soon" n Aksh is talking to his pic "i'm waiting for u"

In the precap - Gayitri is telling Naitik that Aksh wanted to go to her house for tulsi pooja but she didn't allow him..Naitik is in the car (and i think he's back)

(My comments - very senti episode..their blank sms's in the end didnt have tht feel of the courtship period..may be bec. it was exactly similar to the prev. one..at least aksh or naitik should have sent i love u msg..everywhere blank sms's 😕 Rajshri acted REALLY well 👏 and Aksh also ..my brave bacha....i'm glad she didn't cry ..things will very soon turn in her favor....for the time being let G and Co. enjoy...

the precap means Naitik lied n somehow brought Aksh to her maayka for tulsi vivah...the rest is of course anybody's guess.)

Thanks for the update Charu di😊 was eagerly waiting
Originally posted by 5cents

Hi Charu, it is 18 th today :)<br>Y r updates r always a pleasure to read ...epi jaisa bhi ho!<br>Dooriyaan nazdikiyaan aur PYar badhati hai 👍🏼.<br>Ok Aksh khamoshi
test was successful.

10/10...mai jaldi aa raha hoon munna we r all waiting dear<br>

right..dooriyan nazdikiyan badati hain aur pyar bhi....but after itna mental trauma aksh had to go through, she was still smiling ,..hats off to her...if i were in her place mera nervous breakdown ho gaya hota..i can't tolerate this