Focused on Male Would be better ?

-Imu.M- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

Hey Friends,

Don't you all think the show would have been better if the main lead was a Male Lead ?
I mean except "Tere Mere Sapney" on star Plus, there is no other on T.V At the moment which is focused on Males.

Also because seeing a girl working for her Father and Mother and etc, we have seen this before don't you think?, I mean normally girls on television are all that Mahaan and Bla bla 😆😆 ..

But normally in reality the Boy is bratty aren't they?, They are so used to that wealth,luxurious it's really hard for them to adjust later on. Therefore i think the show would have been better if the lead was a Male lead, who used to be really carefree and then later trying to earn for his family.

I Think it would have been a hit, because it would have been realistic 😃!

What do you say??
Of course if that was the case, then Tere Mere Sapney would have competition and maybe people would call it a copy of that show too 😆😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blokes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
just be grateful that we have only 2 genders in humans. Of course, if u want a totally shocking twist, we can make the lead a person unsure about his/her gender who figures out that s/he has both female and male traits and is undecided about many things in life.