Nov 23 - 27 updates on 1st pg and discussion

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nithya thanks ma - hmmm AZ sir, oru nalla opportunity
to spill the beans - to your wife - miss pannitingale.....
Idle mind is devil's workshop - Senthil is the classic
example. - and Mugs... summa bavlaa vaa??? veliye
pOnaa , singi adikkanum di yoyyy
honeydaisy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i watched this serial for 1st time today, and i liked every much. everyone's acting was super. there is some story in this serial...hope it wont turn to crap later...thanks for updates... 
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update Nithya.

I totally agree with you all about the evil mind Senthil. If some one needs to leave the house it has to be him and Ranjani - but him staying there and making Vetti talks .................

I am waiting for the day when AZ spills the truth out and when everyone in his family know about Devi and AM's Thyagam. I hope it is not the very last episode. Hmmn....
Edited by migan - 14 years ago
Meena.IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates Nithya...

Hope Gayu unites with Krishna soon..  When she is there as a moral support, sure he will be able to sort out things easily....

Mugs enna poochandi kaatriya... Unga amma mattum ilena, neeyum chitravum enna panni irupinga.. Enna ellarum andha letter matter vitutanga... Chitra vukku letter matter and Visa vukku Devi matter theriyanum...  Appo iruku sangadhi...

Sendhil elarayum yethi vitutu, ninga thappichutadha nenakadhinga.. Ipadi irundha sikirama nadu theru dhan...
raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks for the update nithya.๐Ÿ‘

Man..this mugs...๐Ÿ˜กeveything happened infront of him and becoz of him,again and again he is asking "what did i do?"..defenitely something wrong with him๐Ÿคข..They should have let him  go out of the house...mummy sodappittanga..๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

AZ sir..instead of fighting with everyone for ur brother,better tell the truth...adhu oru naal kashtam ..idhu daily daily kashtam..thappae pannadha oruthar uyiroda irundhappavum thittu vaanginnar,sethadhukku appuamum thittu vaangarar...poor AM sir...and this will make paro amma hate this family more and more na?..๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•

Gayu..so sweet...But eyes nollai aanadhukku appuram sun namaskaaram...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Ranjani..mugundhana appuam thittalam..unga hubby darling aa konjam gavaninga..avarudhaan idea supplier๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Shree, thanks ma - very nice update - Yovv doctor
payya, veet le solla liyaa??? Gowri mattum pOrum
nnu sonne?? Well, Krishna,  if that guy runs and hides
behind his mommy's saree, u cant complain - what are
you doing sonny boy??? you are your mommy's boy
and so are the rest !!!!
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Shree for the wonderful update.

So cute and touchy between Gaya and Krish.

I feel sorry for Krish and Gaya as well with DR parents saying like that. Hopefully the DR talks otherwise. Also I was wondering if Krish has to look for alliance for Devi as well. I dont know how that matter will be taken among grooms family.
Meena.IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Shree for the updates...

I too hope that the Dr talks out his heart... 

Poor gayu, getting back for the mistakes after reforming... hope she unites with Gayu soon...  Krish unga amma soldradha kekalam.. adhukaga nalaiku vera ponna marriage pannikonu sonna ok soliduvingala??

How is krish gonna do Gowri's and Devi's marriage... I think it would be the hardest part on him to search alliance for Devi..

Dr. parents, ipadi dowry paathi public pesitingala... Idhu enga Sun tv video la record aagi iruku... Ninga then kambi counting dhan for asking dowry from Gowry...
Ozhunga marriage ku othukunga.. ilena nanga policeku poiduvom... aama...

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates shree..

Gaya and Krishna .. โค๏ธ such a cute scene..

Gaya acting ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Earlier her eyes showed a lot of attitude and thimir.. Now her eyeys show a lot of love and affection.. Excellent work Gaya.. keep it up..