Harry Potter

Harry Potter Forum Banner Contest #3!

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago

It is now time for a new Banner Contest in our HP Forum!

Here are some basic rules....

The Banner must to be 728 * 90 (Pixels). 

You can Submit upto 5 Banners maximum. The banner(s) must be non-animated.

The Banner must contain pictures from either the Half Blood Prince or Deathly Hallows movies. There are many pics available from Deathly Hallows Movie 1 available, so there should be no shortage of pictures.
Here are some websites that you can find pics.
Google has tons of pics too (as well as the last 5-10 pages of our HP Forum Photo Gallery).

The Banner must contain the two words 'Harry Potter'. You can add any other small text you may wish as long as it doesn't cover the faces of the actors and is appropriate & pertains to the Epic. For examples of possible text you can use other than Harry Potter, you can PM Aish, Chhilt, or me.😊

The Banner must contain pictures of...

Harry Potter
Hermione Granger
Ron Weasley
Neville Longbottom
Luna Lovegood
Ginny Weasley
Fred and George Weasley
Albus Dumbledore
Severus Snape
Draco Malfoy
Lord Voldemort (you can use an Ootp pic for this one)

Those are the requirements, but I'm sure the banner will look even nicer if you add some other characters which are still pretty important to the storyline. Here are some suggestions...

Mad Eye Moody
Dobby and/or Kreacher
 Hagrid
 Remus and/or Tonks
 Sirius Black
The Weasley Parents
The Malfoy Parents
 Bellatrix Lestrange
Lily and James Potter
Umbridge
The Dursleys
Any other Order of the Phoenix
or Death Eater Members

Please Do Not write your name/signature on the banner, because the voting must be done anonymously. Once the winning banner is selected, the winner will be notified and then he/she can add their signature.

Make Sure the Banner does not Contain any offensive or Sexual Content or else the Banner will be disqualified immediately.

Dev Team Members may also submit a banner(s) since we won't be the ones choosing a winner.

Please  banners to hpcontests, because it will be easier to manage all the entries than if they were sent to us viewbies/mods. Here's the link.

Deadline: December 25, 2009 (Date will be extended if needed.)

To learn how to make a banner, see

~ Chhilt, Aiswarya, and Lalitha~
HP Dev Team

Edited by _LalithaJanaki_ - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Navi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I have a question, since the pictures in the banner can only be HBP or DH filming pictures, then how do we include Sirius or Voldemort? Since Sirius dies in Ootp and Voldemort did not make an appearance (though we could use younger Riddle but that's not as important as current Voldey) and no pictures have come out of Ralph filming as Voldemort either.
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Navi

I have a question, since the pictures in the banner can only be HBP or DH filming pictures, then how do we include Sirius or Voldemort? Since Sirius dies in Ootp and Voldemort did not make an appearance (though we could use younger Riddle but that's not as important as current Voldey) and no pictures have come out of Ralph filming as Voldemort either.

Good question....for Sirius and Voldy, you can use an Ootp pic. I'll edit that. Thanks for pointing it out.
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Guys, I edited the rules....I took out some people from the requires list since there's too much and added them to the suggestions list.

Best of luck to all
Edited by -BabyGirlPri- - 14 years ago
Dreamy_Girl03 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Will try to participate......

By the way Lalitu what does Ootp means?
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Dreamy_Girl-

Will try to participate......

By the way Lalitu what does Ootp means?

Order of the Phoenix.😊 Some pics are hard to find in the DH or HBP movie so in that case, you can use Ootp as your last resort.
Dreamy_Girl03 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _LalithaJanaki_

Order of the Phoenix.😊 Some pics are hard to find in the DH or HBP movie so in that case, you can use Ootp as your last resort.

Ok then thanks....😃
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Dreamy_Girl-

Ok then thanks....😃

You're welcome.😊 Other than Voldemort though, I think the others should be easy enough to find in the HBP movie.
kchaims thumbnail
one doubt

can i use pic of tom ridle instead of voldemort