Chellameh Nov 23-27 Updates in Pg1 & Discussions - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago
Thanks for the updates aish..

I guess Gomz will create a scene that will look like Vadi misbehaved with her and eventually separate him from CM..

Enaku oru doubt.. Indha Thavasi wil not let vadai fall for Gomz but will create such scene... Apo CM potiangana, avaru ponna kootitu vandhu vadaima(a)lai pottiduvara??? So that vadai is not the one who is spoiled brat but still he is sep from wife...

Aishu, thanks da, so, sakkalathi sandai starts??
So, now Omni might stop this Kattaya kalyaanam??
to save her marriage??? the prediction said that if
both these marriages happen, one will go south??!!
wat is the meaning for omni/
Originally posted by sumikrish

wat is the meaning for omni/

Omnipotent Omnipresent - normally meant for God - u
know Radhika 😳
Thanks for the update Aish.
Thanks aish. Good detail update.

Vadai Gomz  single room samacharam  seems obsolete & very cheap.Adhu sari why should Gomz pick up vadai's cell whenever  it rings.Does her PS status warranty that?

what is Thavasi's intention ..... moolasthanam in chellama bhavan or pazhivaangufy CM/TM or both?
I have not been following this serial regularly - thus can someone pls tell me why Thavasi is trying to break up CM's family? Why is he in such a revengeful mode? Is it plain jealousy or did CM's dad cheat him as a business partner??😍
thanks aishu!
after all this drama with Goms, we still have thavasi's daughter, another villi to 'look forward to'...lord help us
Originally posted by Sue Nair

I have not been following this serial regularly - thus can someone pls tell me why Thavasi is trying to break up CM's family? Why is he in such a revengeful mode? Is it plain jealousy or did CM's dad cheat him as a business partner??😍
Thavasi's daughter supposedly liked vadamalai and aavudaiyappan also agreed that thavasi's daughter will get vadamalai but thaalaiyamma ruined the plans and chellama instead got married to vadaimalai.   thavasi's daughter tried committing suicide b/c of it and was saved and left the country and hasn't come to back since then.